Only Am i the one who is feeling this,its unfair and scipted???

Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
For the  first not I am loving Dare2Dance than any other reality show ,its awesome,its different and its superb one of my favourite till now and it has  set the standard at a higher level πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Now i agree completely to the fact Reality shows needs to be scripted ,needs to have some games πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

common it needs to earn the attention and its completely fair πŸ˜›

But the viewers are not fool ,especially the people who arfe used to watching reality shows ,who are good observers πŸ˜†

Now coming to my main point,its my view ,please no fights πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think it was unfair

First i will start from Prince-his performance superb ,he did mistakes twice and it was clearly visible,but than i agree he deserved two green 😊

Sayantini-ok boss clearly i didnt saw dare nor dance she deserved two red clearly and if she is given one green always because she is a non dancer than ok well and fine 😊😊

Emlie-she is a trained acrobat and she ahs done stunts before too and thts my view i see less of dancing and more acorbats in her dance and common i want to see her dancing more,i agre when she perform she is superb but yes yesterday the level she has compared to that it was not so good and if u r comparing on the basis of how much they are trained than she deserved one red but still ,no comments

Mayuresh- he is a dancer ,i didnt liked what he did,i ws not at all impressed with his dare it wasnt upto the expectation he did mistakes and he clearly deserved two red ,i have seen him doing more better just on that basis i am saying this.

Rithvik getting two green well deserved πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

if he would had even given one red than i would had hit someone πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As a general viwer, i am doing this comparison
last week Kunwar got one red which was completely fair for one mistake he did than why it changed in yesterday's performnces why they were forgiven 🀒🀒

and one more doubt that came in my mind yesterday Kunwar got last time red for dare,
on what basis 🀒🀒 he danced inside water used a prop ,danced on the prop,inside and did all possible things than why for dare 🀒🀒
and may be they would have thought for dance but his back flips at the end changed their decsionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but its not aboout Kunwar and others,its a genreal view ,if youw ant to script it atleast script more smarltyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S Sorry if anyone dont agree, no intention of creating fights its just a view

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ye judges ka logic hi muje samaj nay aatha... sometimes i feel like giving dem nicely😑
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

Originally posted by: geeth_amar

har ek baath sach haiπŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I know there are a lot of time when we don't agree with the judges. I personally did not like Sayantani's act yesterday and thought she would get 2 red cards but its the judges decision.
Rithvik got 2 Reds in his first act, I thought he should have been given a Green for dare. But its OK.
For Prince, I noticed only a small slip while climbing the truck which wouldn't  have been noticeable to most, if it had not been shown in slow motion. Rest of his act was good.
Emilie, I enjoyed her performance even though it had more of Gymnastics which she is brilliant at and less dancing.
Amar's mistake on previous episode deserved a Red and he agreed too.

Its not scripted but just the judges view. 
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

🀣🀣 🀣
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

I know there are a lot of time when we don't agree with the judges. I personally did not like Sayantani's act yesterday and thought she would get 2 red cards but its the judges decision.

Rithvik got 2 Reds in his first act, I thought he should have been given a Green for dare. But its OK.
For Prince, I noticed only a small slip while climbing the truck which wouldn't  have been noticeable to most, if it had not been shown in slow motion. Rest of his act was good.
Emilie, I enjoyed her performance even though it had more of Gymnastics which she is brilliant at and less dancing.
Amar's mistake on previous episode deserved a Red and he agreed too.

Its not scripted but just the judges view. 

i agree partly πŸ˜›
about Kunwar getting red for that i agree completely
and prince did more than 1 mistakke but he deserved green 😊😊
and emlie common it should have more dance
and i am talking about somethings which looks actually scripted 😊😊

and i agree ritvik didnt deserve 2 red for 1 st act
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Which was the second mistake made by Prince? May be I missed itπŸ˜•
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i agree with some of ur points
rithvik should have got atleast one green for his first performance
kunwar ke ek mistake ke liye he should have not got red card
yes prince made mistake twice even though two green cards for him y?
emili i want to see her dance now not acrobats though it was a great performance

rithvik u were great in yesterday act
sayantani what to tell about you even though a lots of mistakes u get a green card lucky you
i dont whats her problem that she is always behind kunwar talking something or the other about him
may u comment wisely if u talk abt kunwar
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
If Amar deserved Red... Den so did Prince for so many mistakes n Emily for her as usual acrobatic acts
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
@sruj... Sayan ke baare Mai Baath hi mat karπŸ˜† She is such a insecure soul... Kudh kuch nay karthi n har kisiki kamiyan nikaalthi hai😑