Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Shantani part, agree.
Prince one. he deserved two green. xD
Emily part, agree.

I wish Kunwar's mistake hadn't been visible last week. He would have got 2 green then. But sadly, it was. I mean yeah, there were other performances where there were many mistakes, but they weren't much visible so they got greens. So no prob with Amar getting a red last week. And he didn't get a red for not doing dare. He did a mistake which was visible, so thats why he was given red. :)
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrazyGirl.21

Shantani part, agree.

Prince one. he deserved two green. xD
Emily part, agree.

I wish Kunwar's mistake hadn't been visible last week. He would have got 2 green then. But sadly, it was. I mean yeah, there were other performances where there were many mistakes, but they weren't much visible so they got greens. So no prob with Amar getting a red last week. And he didn't get a red for not doing dare. He did a mistake which was visible, so thats why he was given red. :)

THEY MUST HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE KUNWAR RED CARD
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

Originally posted by: geeth_amar

If Amar deserved Red... Den so did Prince for so many mistakes n Emily for her as usual acrobatic acts

emlie wont ever get a green πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i so knew it and even scarlettπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature-beauty

well i agree with some of ur points

rithvik should have got atleast one green for his first performance
kunwar ke ek mistake ke liye he should have not got red card
yes prince made mistake twice even though two green cards for him y?
emili i want to see her dance now not acrobats though it was a great performance

rithvik u were great in yesterday act
sayantani what to tell about you even though a lots of mistakes u get a green card lucky you
i dont whats her problem that she is always behind kunwar talking something or the other about him
may u comment wisely if u talk abt kunwar

sayantini πŸ˜†
but still i am unhappy
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

It seemed totally unfair this week..as a viewer I wasn't impressed with Emily n sanam's performance ..but they were praised to the heights..agreed Emily made no mistake..but she didnt dance much either..it was acrobatics..sanam's act didnt appeal to me at many places..even his fall in the end ..

and if anyone deserved 2 reds it was sayantani..not karan..the man danced much much better than her..i agree to a red for dare..not dance..
Amar was good as usual..but somehow only his mistakes R visible to judges
Edited by niyati13 - 9 years ago
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only thing that bothers me is, Sanjay doesn't give proper feedback as a judge or maybe the producer/director wants it that way.

And lets face it, no reality show is completely real.

I'm yet to watch todays episode so I'll give my opinion then on the performances.
staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok i think this show is scripted when it comes to dialogues and facial expressions and all! Dancing wise i dont think its fake cause there actually dancing!!  though im not to sure about the green or red card being fake and scripted! From my point of view I have noticed that Life Ok has brought in so many celebs after the show big boss to there "reality" shows and i have noticed that they act more less desirable and more annoying then they did when the lived in the big boss house! Im not going to get into details atm with who changed there personality on life ok shows after being in bb but i will say the way there are portraying sayantani and not in a positive way and you can tell that its scripted! what erks me the most is that i know its scripted and its for the footage but idk why there trying to tarnish her image!! 
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ I think Shantani's reactions seem genuine when she talks of others. I don't watch other LifeOK shows so don't know about others.

Other celebs on this show are as they were on their previous shows for example Alisha's face used to drop even in DID when her performances were even slightly critiqued and even now (after she's matured more) her emotions clearly show.

I don't feel others are ganging up on Shantani, it's just most of them know each other from before.
staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: with_an_idea

^ I think Shantani's reactions seem genuine when she talks of others. I don't watch other LifeOK shows so don't know about others.

Other celebs on this show are as they were on their previous shows for example Alisha's face used to drop even in DID when her performances were even slightly critiqued and even now (after she's matured more) her emotions clearly show.

I don't feel others are ganging up on Shantani, it's just most of them know each other from before.

No i dont think her reactions are genuine!! trust me this lady knows how to act!! Though i agree majority of these dancers already know each other from before! Remember its a reality show, it needs to have some drama and spunk in it or it will go unnoticed and not gain viewers!!
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kunwar_AJS

sayantini πŸ˜†
but still i am unhappy

i knw😭