Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
well i somehow agree with many of your points.

i would just talk about this week's performance
prince - it was an okay performance for me not a wow one like the water act

emily- i like acrobatics and she does those things brillinatly but someone should remind her that there is a element called dance in it just like rithvik said before emily's performance that i want to see more dance in her act , i loved the way she jumped but the dance was somewhere missing.

shayantani - well i have not seen her performce much but i think it was a average performance given the song is highly powerful , she did tried to have the dare but i wished she could have done more as i have seen some of the old performances of shayantani , so i expect more from her.

mayuresh - i am sorry if i sound rude but i was only impressed by his first act and this act was not upto the mark.

rithvik - i don't think this man has left any space for mistakes , a complete package performance and i guess everyone including the judges were speechless , i can't loving him 😳

amar - see i liked amar's first two performances but in this last act , i felt that if he would have involved little bit of more dance then it would have been more great . the way he started by facing the truck and that jump was just flawless , i will ignore that small mistake because it had not effected the performance . i was surprised that he got a red for dare . if he would have got it for dance then i would have understood because the dance was little less.this thing was shown for both rithvik and amar . in the first act of rithvik , he was given the red card by franciso because he was not able to break the bottle in one go when it was clearly shown that rithvik very smartly broke the bottles the same thing happened with amar. yes he slipped a bit but i think he covered it up very well , so how they gave him red for  dare is quiet a big question .

scarlett - she danced very well and i was very impressed by her dance so the green for dance was correct but the question is where was dare?? she danced in the whole act and there was no dare . akshay sir said that she balanced very well but balancing does not come under dare especially when you compare her with others . if really balancing is considered to be dare then i think everyone should get a green for dare since no one fell from the truck . i strongly feel that scarlett deserved red for dare . if this was not enough then she was made the extreme dance hero of the week which i disagree. i would have agreed if rithvik or alisha would have got it and i am not saying this because i am rithvik's fan but because i felt it.

sanam - he is said to be the strongest contender and that i have seen in the first 2 acts , i loved the water act . but this act was not upto his level , i felt that somewhere the dance was not upto the mark , the dares were fine but sorry i didn't liked the dance.

alisha - she is the only one after rithvik who impressed me . expressions. moves and dares all at correct places . i liked her performance and everything , the dare where she was hanging with her head down near the wheels was a bit scary one. so i am impressed with her.

karan - i would say that karan tried his best to potray the southern style of dancing but he needs to put in more energy on that as the southern dances are quiet OTT in moves and expressions and the level of dare was a bit low.

well this is what i felt . i am sorry if i sounded a bit negative . i felt that the juding was not correct for certain contestants , for some judges were extra linenet and for some extra tough and this is not correct at all. i hope that now they judge eveything with a correct measure instead of using double standard for their own views,🤢
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

well i somehow agree with many of your points.

i would just talk about this week's performance
prince - it was an okay performance for me not a wow one like the water act

emily- i like acrobatics and she does those things brillinatly but someone should remind her that there is a element called dance in it just like rithvik said before emily's performance that i want to see more dance in her act , i loved the way she jumped but the dance was somewhere missing.

shayantani - well i have not seen her performce much but i think it was a average performance given the song is highly powerful , she did tried to have the dare but i wished she could have done more as i have seen some of the old performances of shayantani , so i expect more from her.

mayuresh - i am sorry if i sound rude but i was only impressed by his first act and this act was not upto the mark.

rithvik - i don't think this man has left any space for mistakes , a complete package performance and i guess everyone including the judges were speechless , i can't loving him 😳

amar - see i liked amar's first two performances but in this last act , i felt that if he would have involved little bit of more dance then it would have been more great . the way he started by facing the truck and that jump was just flawless , i will ignore that small mistake because it had not effected the performance . i was surprised that he got a red for dare . if he would have got it for dance then i would have understood because the dance was little less.this thing was shown for both rithvik and amar . in the first act of rithvik , he was given the red card by franciso because he was not able to break the bottle in one go when it was clearly shown that rithvik very smartly broke the bottles the same thing happened with amar. yes he slipped a bit but i think he covered it up very well , so how they gave him red for  dare is quiet a big question .

scarlett - she danced very well and i was very impressed by her dance so the green for dance was correct but the question is where was dare?? she danced in the whole act and there was no dare . akshay sir said that she balanced very well but balancing does not come under dare especially when you compare her with others . if really balancing is considered to be dare then i think everyone should get a green for dare since no one fell from the truck . i strongly feel that scarlett deserved red for dare . if this was not enough then she was made the extreme dance hero of the week which i disagree. i would have agreed if rithvik or alisha would have got it and i am not saying this because i am rithvik's fan but because i felt it.

sanam - he is said to be the strongest contender and that i have seen in the first 2 acts , i loved the water act . but this act was not upto his level , i felt that somewhere the dance was not upto the mark , the dares were fine but sorry i didn't liked the dance.

alisha - she is the only one after rithvik who impressed me . expressions. moves and dares all at correct places . i liked her performance and everything , the dare where she was hanging with her head down near the wheels was a bit scary one. so i am impressed with her.

karan - i would say that karan tried his best to potray the southern style of dancing but he needs to put in more energy on that as the southern dances are quiet OTT in moves and expressions and the level of dare was a bit low.

well this is what i felt . i am sorry if i sounded a bit negative . i felt that the juding was not correct for certain contestants , for some judges were extra linenet and for some extra tough and this is not correct at all. i hope that now they judge eveything with a correct measure instead of using double standard for their own views,🤢

i completely agree to all the points and it didnt sound negative at all 😆😆
and the thing irks me most is that everyone is not judges on same basis 😆😆😆
like for the 1 sta ct rithvik didnt deserved red
in kunwar both acts he didnt deserved red for dare
they are being biased
and nly they know why 🤢