Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
aahil got attracted to sanam the day he burned her dhaba and he was amazed to see her guts.😊how she took revenge on him burning his car.😊
cutiepie121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollyfan44

I think the slap after dhaba burning, ointment application, and mast  magan 

killed it.  He threw the stuff off the table when she called him jallad Jin.

Hey can someone please tell me which episode is the mast magan scene.. I wanted to see it
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well, after today this can come back.
And I finally read through the posts.

I agree that he's had a certain spark or attraction to her from the beginning. But even as he said today and to the lawyer, that is not him falling in love with her. It's just that there was something about her to him from the start. And he was impressed and noticed her even back then...including her looks. She was never bad looking or from the start. Sanam was always attractive.

As he said to the lawyer, there was something there. He was a bit impressed by her even before the Dhabba--back at the vegetable market/street/lane. As he said, it was the first time someone who dared to stand up to him.

When he really was impressed was when she threw the money back at him after the dhabba burning, and she threw back those same words he had given her earlier at the vegetable street market. He always believed anything and anyone could be bought with money. Here is someone who threw it back at him, and oh, how she did it.

As for when he fell in love, this is a bit more tricky. I don't necessarily think he fell in love before Kabristan. I think he was getting there. Back when Kabristan happenned, there was a lot of discussion about this. When he ran into Sanam that night, he was drunk. He is clearly attracted to her then and him being drunk lowers his defenses. Here, you need to take into account Sanam. The question arose why she spoke to him like that and why he was so open with her. As I said then, Sanam asked him that question of why he drinks far more intimately than she realized. She asked it from a place of familiarity and concern. How she reached this point I can explain as well, and have in various posts scattered, but I will write it out in my Sanam topic later.

Aahil reacts to Sanam's question and starts to open up a bit, but she is gone. 

Why Aahil reacts to that is because there was a dynamic change that had been happening all the while Sanam was at the house.

He was always impressed by her, and it's that aspect which made him so determined to prove to himself that he would break that guroor. She had challenged way too much, first his belief that anyone can be bought, then she insulted his Ammi, then she realized he wasn't a bad person, which he wanted to 'correct,' and then she apologized for insulting his mother, which he led to the challenge where he wanted her to beg for forgiveness.

The reason he needed to break her guroor and claim victory was because she challenged what he believed and proved much of what it wrong...Tanveer had brought him up to believe many things about the world and his own existence. Sanam was something which would prove those beliefs wrong.

Sanam was affecting him, though he himself wasn't completely aware. And this can be seen because Aahil never said anything about Sanam to Tanveer. Something which set alarm bells for Tanveer initially. It seems such a small thing--why mention a cook. Even Khala-Khalu tried to downplay it. But Tanveer knew, because till then there was never any such detail that Aahil would simply forget to mention. What made him forget to mention...it wasn't intentional or deliberate. But just something...something which he unconsciously never mentioned to Tanveer because there was something about Sanam which affected him in some way. (Also remember Tanveer made him promise no one should take her place...subconsciously something stopped him from mentioning Sanam.)

And he says something like this to Tanveer too. When Tanveer said, she can notice his voice's change when Sanam is around...he himself couldn't really explain what got to him so much.

OMG...why am I off on a tangent? What the hell am I talking about...

Okay...so Aahil was always slightly impressed with her. And he really became impressed with her after the Snake incident with Badi Begum. We don't really know exactly how much time had passed between challenge and this. But you can see the beginnings of the familiarity which Sanam herself never was really aware of.

For some reason or the other, Aahil first slides up to Sanam then his mother. This may be the way everyone was standing and the easiest path...but it was kind of just...obvious but at the same time not conspicuous.  But what really stood out to me was while he is trying to steer the snake away, notice Sanam. She tells him to be careful and actually places her hands on him. He too speaks to her and responds in a familiar manner. Neither are really aware of this, though. 

I believe of course after Sanam threw that snake away, that's when he really came to acknowledge to himself that she is impressive. Before he would always dislike it, remember the guroor, feel the need to prove it wrong, look for the first reason to blame her--whatever. But here, for the first time it's like he has no reason to do so..and was willingly impressed, and has no reason to try to deny or fight it.

He almost admits it. He only stops himself because he sees Sanam is listening. But everyone there--Sanam, Aahil and Rehan the three important parties here--all knew what he was really going to say. 

And after that, next SaHil interaction (not just Sanam overhearing Aahil) is Kabristan night. 

To this point I disagree that he was in love with her. I think there was something there, and it was lingering. But he wasn't in love with her. He went to Kabristan because well she called him. (why did she call him? That is another question...that unexplained connection which was highlighted in the first week when he knocked on her door and Dilshad answered, as well as her own growing familiarity with him which she wasn't really aware of).

She called that she was in trouble and he went there. He freaked out and tried and screamed because--well...she is BURIED ALIVE. She was someone he was attracted to and he now knows he doesn't really hate, and freaks out and saves her. To be fair, he would freak out if it were anyone he knew buried alive. But at that moment I think he realized not that he was in love, but rather Sanam was someone he had *something* with. 

I agree with Ambar and others' take which many have gone into detail back in July. That it then became love because Sanam made him change his perspective of himself. That he was deserving, and not the destroyer he always thought himself as.

Here is one post which mentions it, though there have been other.

Sarita's post here too mentions it.

Though that acts as the starting point for the love aspect, and it deepens and evolves from there.

LOL...There's my rambling rant. Gonna post this before IF makes me lost it. i started it meaning to have some semblance of structure, but then I just started rambling. Oh, well make do with it. Apologies and thanks for those who read it. :)
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunnyrocks

When?πŸ˜›

I think after that graveyard incident .πŸ˜›

Am I right ?

Since there s confession today , I wanted to talk about thisπŸ˜›

Please share your viewsπŸ˜›

love to usey 2nd encounter me hi ho gya tha (lyk he said ystrday bus attitude prblm hai 4rm both side) mgar pata uswaqt chala jb usne sanam ko bachae (gravyrd trck) aur lov on the top uswaqt puhacha jb apni sanam ko rehan miya k sath dekhaaa...finaly shadi krke dam liya..
vithuan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

I think he began  to fall for her ever since he met her, she immediately stood out from the rest, and with the passage of time he just fell harder.

Love is a an unconscious feeling that happens on it own and i dont think that even Aahil knows of its onset period.  

So your answer to when - gradually starting from the first time they met. 
Realization - most likely the graveyard incident (fear of loosing her)

the day he laid his eyes on her he knew she was the one - This saying to me is very fitting for Aahil.

all of you have the points, but I like this quote much...
Love, happiness, life..is a journey...not a target. it is a combination of past, present and future...So if the one is for you: then it is just like a Fate/destiny...in the past for the first time you did not realize, but gradually this one is just like a magnet to you...just always you must meet her, even quarrelling, fighting, etc...but then when you start loving her, you even cannot know...

So in case of Aaahil, he was attracted to Sanam from the first sight, from the moment Sanam confronted him and asked him to pay the seller of vegetable on the street...
I dont know Hindi, but I guessed Aaahil said to him: I pay you because of this girl asking me. Am I right?
Does Aahil really want to do anything because of someone telling him except his Mom up to that day?

Edited by vithuan - 9 years ago
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vithuan

all of you have the points, but I like this quote much...
Love, happiness, life..is a journey...not a target. it is a combination of past, present and future...So if the one is for you: then it is just like a Fate/destiny...in the past for the first time you did not realize, but gradually this one is just like a magnet to you...just always you must meet her, even quarrelling, fighting, etc...but then when you start loving her, you even cannot know...

So in case of Aaahil, he was attracted to Sanam from the first sight, from the moment Sanam confronted him and asked him to pay the seller of vegetable on the street...
I dont know Hindi, but I guessed Aaahil said to him: I pay you because of this girl asking me. Am I right?
Does Aahil really want to do anything because of someone telling him except his Mom up to that day?

Bold: Actually he gives a 1000 to the vendor on his own and then gives and extra 500 and says give this to this girl for speaking up to me like that since no one has ever done that before.😊