Posted: 9 years ago
hey!!!! Swa
it's completely fine dear👍🏼
will b waiting 4 ur update😳
lol Bushra🤗
Deeps7698 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's ok swati...but pls update soon..all the best for ur exams...
By d way when r ur exams getting over?
SWA1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys, i promised to update on Saturday.
I was busy with medicos (arts-sports festival of medical students of Kerala)
I'm in charge of arts. And uper se, muche 3 group dance meim bhi take part lena hai.
I was busy with arranging all those things and practice.
Sorry sorry...
Hope you will like this part
And plz leave your valuable comments.

RED                   PART                   FOUR
LETTER 4
Dear farzi,
Miss you so much. Do you miss me?
Today i thought abt Jiggy's car that was broken by Rahul. You remember na?
I was with Parth, Jiggy and Sahil having chit-chat in front of library. And Rahul was standing near the door at the end of corridor.
I saw you coming from there. And you talked with him.
You know one thing, he spiked your drink during our fresher's party.
My mind screamed: he is a devil Sanyu, plz stay away from him.
But you did the exact opposite thing. You talked with him.
That time anger was clearly visible on your face. And Rahul kept his hands on your shoulder.
I got scared. For saving u i made Jiggy sad.
Yes farzi that was me who controlled Jiggy's fav remote car. I started the car; it went straight and struck at Rahul's feet.
I know Rahul will smash it and Jiggy wii be mad by seeing that. And I can make entry during that time.
And all my plans went good and I saved you.
I argued with Rahul after you left there. Then grandpa came and warned us. I came back to class. I saw you running towards me.
But you talked with Jiggy. I got angyr!!!!! I was the one who helped you from that stupid Rahul. And u talked with Jiggy. What's this? It's not fair.
I sat on my chair. But to my surprise, u looked at me and checked me for any injuries.
I felt i was in heaven. I was happy, so i offered Vids to have a coffee with me after the class.
When we were going to the coffee shop, i saw you at bus stop. You were crying.
My heart ached by seeing you in tears.
I asked you abt the matter and u said that your dad met an accident and u want me to drop you in hospital.
But Vids was with me, i prayed to god and he heard. Vids got down from my bike to show you the bus to city hospital. And that was my cue. Suddenly i asked you to get on the bike and asked Vids to wait for me.
Throughout the journey i was watching u through the side mirror.
My angel's face becomes a big tomato bcz of tears. I want to confront you, but don't know how?
And we reached the hospital. You ran towards enquiry and then to O.T.
I followed you silently and saw your mom there. You dragged mom to the room and waited in front of OT. I also waited there hiding behind the pillar.
After some hours, doctor came and said that your dad is ok. I got relieved. You went room and after sometime your dad was shifted to room. I saw him, Keshav Agarwal, my papa's new business partner.
I waited till you become normal. And you called me and said thank you. Why farzi? Y u thanked me. I have some rights on you, still u thanked me as if I'm a stranger. I got angry and cut the call, still watching you there.
Next evening I came hospital along with Parth, Jiggy, Kausthu nd Arpu.
You're shocked to see me.
And your dad, he is a nice person. I really liked him. When he called me back, i was little scared. Why did he call me? To scold me for fighting with you?
But to my surprise, mom and dad treated me as their son. I got attached to mom very soon. I felt like home there.
For the 1st time in my life, i got a mom's care and concern. It's not that papa fulfil duties of both mom and papa, it's really blessed to have a mom.
I was really happy then.
Farzi, thank you sooo much for being in my life.
Next day, you brought me sandwich that mom made for me. I was really touched by her doing. My mom won't do such things for me.
When i was having the sandwich, i saw you were staring me. What you're thinking that time, farzi?
I taunted you and continued our usual thing"fighting. The thing we are always good at.
During pooja holidays I don't wanna go home, since papa went US for a meeting. I will be alone in home. And you know na, I hate loneliness.
But what else can i do that time. But again you came with solution for my problem.
I offered a drive for you, 1st i thought you will deny it. And you again surprised me by accepting that.
During journey, I badly wanted to have a talk with you. And you were asking some stupid questions!!! Farzi suits you more!!!
You turned on the FM and played lal ishq, one of my fav song.
But I just wanted to talk with you. So I argued with you by saying that the song was a crap.
And u fought with me.
When you were busy in singing along with the song, i just admired your beauty. I wanted to pause that time and wished to remain like that forever.
You are my angel. You made that pooja holidays as happiest days of my lfe. You brought me to your home. And mom asked me stay there till vacation ends.
How could I miss a chance to be with you farzi? So I reluctantly agreed.
You asked abt my mom during dinner. I changed the topic immediately.
Next day, i got up at 5:30 am. I went to your room. But you found missing. May be for jogging.
So I came back to my room. After sometime i heard some footsteps near my door, then a knock.
I was damn sure that was you farzi. So I pretended as if i was sleeping. You knocked again, then stormed into my room and kept a coffee cup on the table and left.
And i got up. I must say farzi, your coffee was really good. Then I went terrace. I saw you doing some yoga. Really?? You and yoga?? It's sounds like water and oil.
Then you turned back, i hid behind the wall (I think all wall were made for me to hide) and left there.
After freshen up, I came downstairs. I heard your conversation with mom regarding my mom.
I left there and entered my room. Again lied on bed.
What will you think abt me?
You will start hate me or will show sympathy.
You came to my room and woke me up. Actually i was not sleeping.
After having breakfast together, you took me to garden.
I thought that you will say sorry to me. But to my surprise, you told the opposite"that you won't say sorry to me.
I was shocked and more confused.
But your explanation made me calm, that all those were not my fault and i don't feel bad or ashamed abt my mom.
Farzi, you know, nobody said such a thing to me till now.
You have a different perspective abt everything. And this attracted me to you more.
That was one of happiest days of my life.
Being close to you, made me calm.
I was the happiest man in the world. Bcz i have my garzi with me. My most precious gem.
I can't lose you, never ever.
With love,
Your's
Mr. Arrogant.
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
RES😳
Hey! Swa
Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, 
lovely, lovely, lovely update dear😳😳
Lovely, nicely and beautifully written👏👏
love it to the core

Very well you've described the scenario⭐️⭐️
lovely you've pinned the emotions👏⭐️
Moi love it..really touch me
Keep it up dear
Update soon
Eagerly waiting
Thanks for pm
Love
Bushra🤗
Edited by Param_love - 9 years ago
Nitra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaawww so sweet but ye letter main propose ka scene kab aayega...thank u for pm...par plz ye sab kab khatam hoga and romantic track kab start hoga :(
MDKSSM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awersome randhir loves her from first day nd he was with her in her evry problem 
Thnx fr pm yaar 
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update 
love the thought process behind rd emotions 
and everything that he was doing to protect sanyu 
update soon 
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yr pta h kbi kbi in letters ko pas ke rona aa jata hai 😭 They are so heart touching ...aisa lgta hai ki rd sach mai sanyu ko likh rha h ...u know straight from the heart ...they are so well described and full of beautiful emotions and to be more precise they show that u write from the heart ..i must say ur a lovely writer 😃Thnq fr pm 
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey u updated
I was missing it badly

Bt u were busy we understand
So much to Handel yr
Cool dance n all

All the best for the fest 👍🏼

Now coming to the update

I m in luv wid dese letters
They r so beautiful