Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
hi thanks 4 updating😊 hw r u?? stupendous update! well written! Vyan has found someone! he is gng 2 propose! Geet happy! Maan meets Geet! he offers 2 drop her home n she denies saying she has grocery shoping! Maan tags along! he has forgiven her! Geet confused abt his behavior! They talk n he syas he spoke 2 Raya! Geet stunned!  Maan is sweet n helpful! her inner thoughts well portrayed! he offered Geet a job of Head Designer a while back!  Maan leaves! she sees him frm her balcomy! Geet restless! Ananya comes over after Geet calls! Geet reveals wt happened! Geet feels bad! Ananya suggests b close 2 Maan! Letter is golden ticket! update soon πŸ‘β­οΈ
SheenGcian thumbnail
Heya Mayyo what a come back πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
Superb Chapter πŸ‘
Finally Vyan found his true love Kittu hahahaha πŸ˜†
Congratulations kittu πŸ˜†
Loved Maaneet scene , he's seemed to be changed after that hospital fiasco 😳
Geet ki tarah I was confused also to see him behaving casual with geet πŸ˜‰
Anaya ki baaten were much needed 😳
Hope she agree for the head post πŸ˜ƒ
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb 
Speechless 

Mindblowing 
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
am going to read back 2 chapters

commenting delay ke liye regrets πŸ˜ƒ
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting part.
Has maan really forgiven geet or is he going to take revenge on her?
leena63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update
I am glad that vyan has find out his right soul mat
maan ws very sweet to geet,something very fishy
geet & anaya's friendship was awesome
geet told anaya everything & anaya advised her to take head designer post
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m so happy to read the update,since the last two faceoff updates were so painful nd left me with curiosity "Ki aage kya hoga" .

This update is surprising to see maan in relaxed manner. . Yup .geet not able to get the reason behind changed behaviour. . Anaya perception for maan was so true ..

.waiting for next to see maan pov nd is golden ticket is still available for Geet.
Thank you mayyo for assurance for completion of story ...
As it is vry dear to heart nd will wait ...
Edited by meravigiliso - 8 years ago
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All these days of wait was worth the update both in size and content. 
We get a glimpse of the old Maan who was sweet and helpful. But Geet is confused as to how to take this Maan. She was relieved when Maan forgave her but as time passed she is angry at Maan for blaming her for not accepting his love. I think that is natural cause she does not think she has done anything wrong. Yes Maan did get hurt but it was not intentional. 

Lucky Geet has some very good friends. Ananya is being a good friend and does what any friend does. Listen. 
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Maan forgave her
She felt relieved
Vyan going to propose kittu
N geet helping him
She is surprised to see maan being so soft with her
She told everything to ananya
She says she must accept maans offer
Nice part
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow we've got sunny spells here, I was in a state of shock when I first saw the UPDATED STATUS, and soon that was replaced by my goofy smile, boy I'm I glad to see this. Thank you

Now coming to the story, 2 months on and Geet's personality has changed. I for one am glad to see her back to normalcy. She going through her old gung (scrap papers) symbolises that she's ready for out with the old and in with the new' phase in her life.  But ah memories, the bad ones especially still plaque her mind. I totally understand that feeling of discomfort. I don't think it's the hospital really, although it probably is. Hospitals are such soul-stealing creatures, I shouldn't be saying this since I'll be working in one real soon lol.  But it was more her state of mind, the mind frame where she felt like a burden, where she was a patient of her own depression, where she had her people around her yet she felt lonely. Where she felt lost, afraid and broken, and being watched by spectators even if they were her own mustn't have been easy on her independent self. I don't know how a woman could possibly live with the idea that she was reliable for death her parents, the parents she only wished well for. My heart goes out to her, and then Maan holding her responsible for his own miseries added to her broken self ultimately leading to her break down. But I adore her for what she feels now and rightly so, she should feel angered she had every right to reject his offer, it's not like she was leading him on and giving fake hopes or anything. But that being said I suppose I understand Maan's ashiq behaviour lol. Why does he let a woman affect him so badly? The  answer to that would be maybe cause he loves straight from the heart and his the type that can't handle a heart break that easy hence his persona his affected. Geet reminds me of Elizabeth from If you could see me now' Cecelia Ahern I had gotten this book as a gift and loved it, ironically it has the same title as the prequel of your story, actually the reason why I read it the first place. Nothings the same of course, that one was aimed at kids with imaginary friends while yours was based on budding relationship in college (I think) but even if that story Elizabeth and her struggle struck out to me like here Geet's does. A struggle where both the female's leave behind their male counterparts for their responsibilities towards their family. Strong and independent women.

But might I add I loved this change where Maan's the chivalrous gentleman but too bad Geet's questioning his each movement and rightly so, his been such a jerk ever she returned. Vyan now this character is such a sweetheart, I love his jolly mood. Thank gosh it's contagious since he always uplifts Geet's mood. But I don't remember a Kittu as such, didn't he like Geet though? I remember him asking her and she's like no, we're just friends. But I'm happy for him though. As far as Ananya is concerned, she's a friend's friend. A real friend in all accepts, like Geet rightly put it she carries an aura of happiness and laughter' I'm so glad Geet's had an heart to heart with Ananya and now maybe, just maybe we can get some light moments between Maan and Geet. FINALLY, thank you Ananya. I'm so looking forward to Geet working with Maan in a peaceful environment or else before it was like a tenuous tennis match, one excruciating attack to another.

Thank you so much for this update, I wish you'll continue now even if it's not as frequent but not as delayed as this one lol.

Take care