Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mayurmaaneet

Hope u feel better kalpana... Get well soon. Beautifully written even thiugh ur not well.. Thanx for the lovely update.. Maan is truly soo dumb.. He cant see the love.. Cont soon hun.. Just dont over burden ur self..

I am better now dear! The fever went and I am getting back to my daily routine!
Thanks for your well wishes!
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme part
viren confess his love to geet bt he also knows dat geet loves maan..he want some time away...
Here maan is still in denial mode..uff
waiting 4 nxt
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely part...felt bad for Viren...Would geet hear something that she shouldnt be hearing...? eager to read more
almin25 thumbnail
Awesomeee one 😊
viren did love geet,but then he is a swert type pf lover,who wants his lover to be happy,nd m glad he cleared geet's confusn 😊
thankgod Kebab main se haddi gya πŸ˜‰
but then still,maan is acting like he isnt love with her,which is making her confuse,hope it gets cleared out sn
wohooo the precap is sooo awesome,me waiting for the big day,nd the convo between maan nd dev,what will it be??
goshh so excited update soon on 31 πŸ˜‰
do pm me dear on update 😊
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Kalpana, sad to know your down with fever. I happen to be sailing in the same boat these days.. πŸ˜•
And the feverish effect was very much apparent on your recent update. It was lacking the magic of you! Though it was good but not magical like your previous updates. 

I sadly didn't like Viren departing from this story. He was a good character and a genuine friend to Geet. Even though he knew his love is unrequited but still he cared for Geet and advised her not to let Maan ruin her respect and dignity. 

Although, I highly doubt that Maan would ever do that, now that he love her. 

Geet was confused with all the things Viren told her and her poor little brain wasn't able to decipher Maan's actions.

Dance practice was nice and the convo too but I was expecting much here. A more intense and deeper conversation.
Take it as constructive criticism  here.

Get well soon and take care of your health.
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Nice upate. Haww even in such condition you gave update. Please take care of u'r self. Viren confess that he love geet but he don't want to loose his friendship with her. He also told geet about maan. Now geet wants to know what maan feels for her but his answer confused her more and she realised that after mentioning virens name he all of a sudden goes away from there. Now i am eager to know what she hears from khurana brothers.

Of course I updated in that condition! I knew that reading your reviews would make my fever go running to the hills! And it worked! πŸ˜ƒ 

Seriously, I am fine now! It was the fever that comes everytime weather changes here! Nothing new! Comes every few months! This time it just affected me too much because I haven't been taking care of myself much for last few weeks! Rectified that! Now I am back to normal! Glad you enjoyed the update! 
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fict

Hope you feel better soon.

Awesome update. Loved Viren. He knew that  Maan and Geet love each other and took it sportingly. True friend indeed. Maan is still in denial mode.

I am better now! Looking forward to see your reaction to the next update!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -padmarao-

Wonderful update 

Viren n geet conversation superb 
I think Maan kuch ulta hi bolega to dev... Geet woh sunke dukhi hojayegi
Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Actually what you said uska ulta hoga!πŸ˜ƒ
Not going to say anything else! Eager to see your reaction when I post the next update!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nautanki

Very nice update and I can't wait for Maan to realize his love for Geet.. A little twists or misunderstanding would add much more thrill to the story😳 something like Maan humiliating Geet or hurting her n then regretting.. Okay it's ur story now m getting carried away πŸ˜† 

Pls update soon

Oh my my my! You really are getting carried away! Wish I could spice up the story the way you want to and fulfil your wish but this story is based on My Fair Lady and I simply Maaneetized it. So cannot change much! But frankly, this story still has some twists left! Infact, some of the things you mentioned you wished to see will happen in this story too! So just wait and enjoy! And as far as Maan realising his love for Geet, lets just say you will love next update! πŸ˜‰
Enjoy the next update!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitika20

Viren Told Geet that Maan love her...
but poor Baby getting confused over ..
Maan 's on off mood swing ...
hehehe ...πŸ˜‰..
Maan ka English baba re...
topic se jyada Language .. me interest ..
Precap ..
I think...
Viren wali promise se related hi sunegi Geet kuch ...
MU ..😭
take care.. of ur health...
waiting for next part...

Hey no MU! Atleast not in next update!
Next update will actually be delightful!
MU toh nahi honge but Maan is set in his ways and there is promise Geet made! So dont expect a smooth sailing for these two!