Amazing update. So hot. Loved it. Beautifully written
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful update.loved it.thanks for 2 back to back update
Gulaabo thumbnail
too passionate!!!
really after a long time u wrote something romantic and hot!
continue soon

p.s- abi is a boy
sabrinsz91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Mr. Tameez gone out of the window
Amazing update
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful updates
They confessed & became one in every sense
Thanks for pm
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow never expected that 
So hot 
Thank god the 2 spectators left and he turn the lights off too 
Never expected him to go so far before marriage
Guess Mr.Thezeeb went out the window
Loved it 
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this such a hot update amazing
thanx 4 the pm
please keep writing u r a amazing writer love all your Asya/kabhi work its amazing 😃
--coolbaby-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a hot updates..
really loved it..
Do write more...
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hai guys,

Surprise... surprise... me and my asya. And my hopeless imagination... so here is the part 5:

Thank you so much for leaving ur likes and lovely comments for the last 2 hot updates... as shrasti said, I wrote something mature after a long time..was a bit hesitant about posting too..i wanted it to be hot.. yet not out of context... neither vulgur.. depending on ur lovely comments. Looks like I did a decent job... love you guys...

Part 5:

As the morning dawned, asad opened his eyes by 5, and he was sleeping spooning into zoya.. and his hands were locked by zoya. He just  held her tighter and kissed her hair..

A: zoya I am going to  my room... now..he whispered into zoya

Z: No.. she said sleepily..

And she turned around hugged him with her head in his chest.. and she held him tight and he held tighter..

A: sweety, I don't want too.. but we don't want ammi to catch as like this..now only 6 more days..

Z: no... she held... him closer..

A: please baby... he kissed her head..

Z: ok.. and she kissed his chest.. but after 5 minutes..

A: ok.. he smiled.. at her..

He held her tighter. And just patted her back with his hands.. and drifted back to her sleep, and after 15 minutes, he reluctantly pulled himself, out and then covered her properly.. and kissed her again in the head.. and moved to his room.

His bed brought him  the memories of last night... how things esculated between them,, from fight,. Confession and then love...they always had the sexual tension between them..  and he never thought he will cross the boundaries and barriers..but he did... and right now it felt right.. he was not feeling guilty.. he just cherished it.. he laid back on his bed.. and it was filled with zoya smell. And he pulled the pillow and held it tight and covered himself with the duvet.. and it smelled them.. and he  held it tight, and for the first time his OCD was out.

Zoya opened her eyes... and the tiredness and sourness in her body reminded her of the last night.. she blushed. And she stood infront of her bathroom mirror.. and looked at herself.. then naked self. It has got asad marks all over her...she caressed the marks.. he was soft and rough too...

Hai..MRs zoya asad ahmed khan.. she addressed herself looking at the mirror..

I think 6 more days are there... the mirror replied.

i.e the official... but yday I became the Mrs Khan...

yes the mirror agreed...

she got ready for the day... she wore the black and red salwar suit.. the traditional dress bcoz her man liked them.. and she smiled at her reflection and made way into the dining hall only to see her man missing..

Z: good morning poophi and najma..

N: good morning zoya bhabhi... she greeted..

Zoya just blushed..

Z: mr khan office chale gaye hai kya..

D: already missing him.. and this dress is for  ur mrkhan..

Z: poophi she blushed..

D: he is yet to come out.. of his room.. now go and call him..

Z:ok..

Zoya went inside the kitchen and made his bitter black coffee and added a little sugar  without mixing.. and she went to mr khan room..

N: bhabhi. Bhai ke liye bed coffee.. kitne lucky hai bhai...

Z:  tamator.. chup..

She entered their room, and smiled at the view in front her .. asad sleeping in the bed holding the duvet tight around him.. she went and sat by his face. And ruffled his hair ..  he held that hand and pulled her closer...

She placed the coffee in the stand... and went close to him.. he moved a bit and she sat on the bed, andcaressed his face.. his hair..

Z: asad I know u r awake .. get up..

A: only after I get my morninglove.. he said with his eyes closed..

She leaned down and kissed his eyes and  the nose.

A: hmmm..

She bent down and pecked his manly lips.. and asad held her face close and opened his eyes. And  the eyes locked..

He brushed the hair aside.. and held her face in his hands and pulled a bit close and kissed her forehead...

A: U r going to wake me up like this everyday ok.. I want to see u...the first thing in the morning..

Z: but what about me..

A: jee.

Z: we will do it alternate days.. ok. Bcoz I want to wake up seeing u infront of me..

A: that will happen in 6 days. Isn't.. after all u will here with me.. forever..

Z: yeah.. now the coffee..

Asad got up and leaned on head board and he zipped his coffee with a smile  and tasted sugar at the very end..

A: sugar..

Z: a little bit.. at the end.. she smiled..

He nodded and finished them.. as she tried to get back.. he held her hand and pulled her and she fell on his lap.. and held his shoulder for support.

Z: asad...

A: just one ,.. he smiled and closed his lips on her and she responded,  and they had their fill of each other... and then broke it..

She ran as soon as he realized, and said come fast..

The family sat in the dining hall, and   everyone was in cloud nine..with the upcoming wedding..

A: thank you ammi.. for everything..

D: for what.

A: for fixing our wedding..if not for u.. and the push u gave us.. we would have never realized our love for each other...

He said holding zoya hand infront of them..

Z: yeah poophi.. asad is right... u saw our love when we ourselves didn't..

D: hmm... ammi ho dono ka..

She came and took asya for a hug.. and najma pouted and they had one family hug.

A: ammi I have to speak to  zoya jeeju and appi..

D: didn't zoya spoke YDay..

A: who actually..

D: ok. I will speak now..

A: no ammi I will speak.. it will be right isn't..i will bring the lap, may be we can skype..

Z: asad.. breakfast first..she ordered and he obliged..

After breakfast asad skyped zeenat and anwar and they were in cloud nine hearing the news and booked their tickets and will be landing a day before the wedding.

Asad reluctantly left for the office as he has to wind up some work, before he takes break for marriage and now for their honeymoon. As he sat in the office, his mind wandered around zoya.. and as he took a break, he looked out of some nice places for their honeymoon, and innocently he  browsed some adult sites to know more  to pleasure his zoya..

Atlast he finished all the work by 11pm and reached home by 11.30.. and opened to see a empty hall greeting him. It will be lie if he didn't expect zoya to sitting in the dining table or the couch..he brushed his feeling aside, and went to his bathroom straight  and changed into his white kurta and moved towards zoya room with a smile in his face.

He opened the room the to see its empty. He went and sat in her bed and  waited for her to come from the rest room. After view minutes he nudged the bathroom only to see bathroom empty.

Where is zoya?.. he questioned. his hands patted her bed and he took her pillow and hugged it..  and a whole of doubts and insecurities peeped inside his mind slowly.. and within 10 minutes the crowded his mind..

May be zoya regretted last night...i.e why tonight she went and slept with najma and ammi.. may be she is not happy with a akdu like me.. he may not be right person for her.. may be I took advantage of her when she was emotional...as time passed she realized the mistake.. of last night... his inner demons started dancing in his minds... his doubts seeped in..

No.. she loves me... his heart screamed..

But where is she now..  it was questioned..

May be she chatted with najma and dozed off there with her.. so what..

R u sure... his minded asked..

Yes.. he argued and moved out of zoya room closing it behind with frustration clear in his face and got in his room.

Dilshad came down  and saw asad distressed face.. walking away from zoya room.  She peeped inside zoya room to see if she is ok.. only to see a empty room and shocked.

Where is zoya?

She wanted  to talk to asad about it.. and was pleasantly surprised to see the scene unfold infront of her eyes.

Asad room:

He closed the room, and switched on the light lamp, and was surprised to see his bed already occupied by his love.. there he was mostly expecting zoya to be his fiance , but his zoya was a way up.. she became his wife  not the newly wedded wife... but a  year old wife.. who slept without waiting for his  hubby. He turned to see his  couch filled with shopping...  then he remembered today. As he went to office, his family went out for wedding purchase and zoya was very selective in her choice and he has given her the freedom to purchase his clothes too, which decorated his couch.

He went and pulled the duvet from her legs to see the crap bandage in her legs, just like how he tied it yday. He   stood up got the first aid kit, slowly placed her legs in his lap and removed the crap band, and still saw some swelling in her leg, he pained. Then he applied the pain sprayer and tied them back with love. She slept like a log due to her shopping. Asad silently slipped into the bed and spooned into her. The moment she felt his presence, she turned around and slept on his chest  with her hands on his waist  and legs entwined with their counter parts.] asad kissed her forehead and closed his eyes.

It was a imperfectly perfect day for him.. his day started in the ars of his love and ended the same. Though he had some insecurities ghost... but they were laid too rest and buried never to be up. He felt born again.. and he closed his eyes, to let the sleep take over. After an eventful day.

Dilashad  felt tears in her eyes... but happy tears... seeing his son to be home.. in the arms of her zoya.

The end.. end...end...hopefully.

I will try to write epilogue for affair soon.. and also for hidden truth. The funny thing is in all my stories asya are engaged and about to be married...

Thank you for the lovely comments and the likes.. sorry for not replying.. but I love reading ur comments...

Edited by kals82 - 9 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kya suprise tha
I love it if u giv such suprises 😳