Asya OS I trust you Mr. Khan

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiii guys. How are you ol?
I am back with a new OS based on asya.
Thanks to yashu who gave me the idea of this os.
Hope so uh ol wil like it.
This OS starts from asya's first nikah fiasco when zoya sees asad and tanveer in factory.
Asya os
Zoya- how can you do this mr. Khan to me? Zoya said saying crying miserably.
It was the day of there marriage which was to be the most beautiful day of their lyf but it turned to be the most disasterous day of their.
Her heart didnt believe ol this but her mind believed what she saw and ran from there.
Asad ran after her but stopped as his head was heavy with pain. He dont know what happened last night, but he was sure he cant do all this.
Tanveer tried to stop him but he jerked her away and went from there.
He has more important things to do.
-------
Zoya entered in KV all messed ul, dilshaad came to her and asked her what happened.
Zoya- phoophi aapke bete ne mujhe dokha dia. Than he narrates the scene she saw in factory. All were shocked to listen this, all were on zoya's side except anwar who believe asad.
Dilshaad- bete tum chinta mat karo. Main tumhare sath kuch galat nahi hone dungi.
Asad entered the house all messed up, head down, bloodshot red eyes. He came to dilshaad and held her hands.
Asad-ammi trust me mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai.. But before he could complete his sentence dilshaad slapped him.
Dilshaad shouted- mat kaho mujhe ammi. Tumne prove kar dia ki tum rashid ke hi bete ho. Kyuki mera beta kabhi aisi ginhoni harkat nahi kar sakta.
Saying so she left the hall. One by one all left.
Asad departed to his room.
----------
Zoya was sitting in her room crying miserably when she felt a hand on her head. She opened her eyes and hugged her jiju tightly.
Zoya- jiju hamesha mere sath hi aisa kyu hota hai. Kya main pyaar, family deserve nahi karti.
Anwar- zoya meri bachi sirf ek baat puchunga. Kya tum asad pe trust nahi karti? Kya tumhe sach mein lagta hai ki vo tumhare sath aisa kuch karega. Aur tumne hi mujhe btaya tha na ki tanveer ke iraade thik nahi hai?
Zoya was shockex listening this in ol this she forgot about the challenge tanveer gave- i am so sorry jiju. I totally forgot about her. Jiju mera man kehta hai ki mr. Khan ne kuch galat nahi kia par us time main itna hurt thi ki kuch nahi socha nahi suna.
Anwar- bete ek medicine aati hai jisse agar insan ki body mein inject karo toh use kuch yad nahi rehta. Aur jo scene tumne describe kia usse saaf pata lagta hai ki unke beetch kuch nahi hua. And moreover tumhari jahapanah itne solid hai ki unke sath kuch karna zabardasti kisi ladki ke bas ki bat nahi hai except uh. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Zoya blushec crimson red and ran from there.
----------
Asad was sitting on floor lost in his own thoughts when he heard the door knob twisting and saw zoya running inside and landing in his lap hugging him tightly.
---------
Zoya just ran to his room opened the door, saw hi. Sitting on floor she ran to him sat in his lap and hugged him tightly.
Zoya- i am sorry mt. Khan i am so sorry.
Breaking the hug she showrred his face with lots of kisses except on lips πŸ˜‰ .
Asad- zoya hua kya?
Zoya- i am sorry asad i trust uh very much. I wont ever hurt uh i promise. Plz forgive me.
Asad- sach zoya uh trust me?
Zoya- ha.
And now it was his turn to sshow his love. He showered her with kisses.
Asad-i love uh zoya. I dont know whether i deserve a gem like uh or not but being selfish i nneed uh in my life.
Zoya- i also need uh in my life. Kya pata aap jaise six packs vale dobara mile na mile. I will manage with unromantic pperson like uh.
Asad- oh toh main unromantic hu. And before zoya could answer asad claimed her lips.
He kissed her with all the love he has for her, she to responded back with equal love and passion.
After felt like ages they broke the kiss and rested their foreheads together.
Asad- zoya plz never leave me alone pkz.
Zoya- i promise. Aap chahoge toh bhi nahi chodungi.
Asad- zoya maine tanveer ke sath kuch nahi kia. I know she did this purposelly.
Zoya was shocked to hear this and asad continued. Actually i listened your convo yesterday a lil bit so i got the idea but i wanted to see how low she will stoop. But thanks to uh uh trusted me.
Zoya- i trust uh asad bas ab sabke samne uska sach lana hai. Chalo now sleep.
And she made hi. Sleep in her lap.

So how was this yashu and everyone?

Plz do have a look on my ff on asya. Plz do like and comment on both.

Asya FF Teri Galiyan

Love Vish❀️Edited by MagsDhingra - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

so beautiful OS maggie...

loved it a ton ❀️

my asya and there harkatein ☺️

thnks for pmEdited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kaash ki QH mein aisa hua hota but there she was so hurt ki she completely forgot about her own shaq on Tannu

Loved it Thank you for writing it

The pain I felt on seeing AsYa broken on that day kuch kam hua on reading this version

Reemacreations thumbnail
Awww.. Thats a cute one vish..
If in the show also zoya trust him like this toh mazaa aa jata..

But loved this OS😊
Edited by ImmortalLove - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love
      it
          &
              love
                      u
                          too
My dear Maggie noodles 🀣 🀣 🀣 lol
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome loved it
plz give its second part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for other work
fatuimamotala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant loved it
please pm me other work that uv written...
Edited by fatuimamotala - 9 years ago
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow tht was very nice 
If only the show was so
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maggie mujhe continuation chaiye πŸ˜›
AsYa doing billi ka parda fash 😈
Gulaabo thumbnail
awesome !!
anwar was cool...
asya...last scene was too good!!
is there any chance for tanveer's pardafash wala sequel ?
continue soon