My Box Office prediction for Finding Fanny

Mr.Afg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
We had a lot of big movies this months week after week. We had the superhit Singham after Mardani and last week Mary Kom and this Friday we have see Deepika is super power with Finding Funny. This movie is a low budget movie which mean they doesn't spent money in this movie and for promoting it. The movie doesn't need to spend a lot of money it's a drama movie so let's see how people will reacted about it. The trailer of the movie was good, I like Deepika and Arjun all way the same skill of acting but hope the movie work for them. Let's talk about Deepika, the queen of last year. She had a historical run last year and her last movie was Chennai Express with 208 crore domestic and a Blockbuster movie. Arjun is a good actor and I hope he continues to do well at box office. His last movie was 2 states which was a 100 crores and super-hit. As we can see they both are on fire and the movie doesn't need a lot of money to be Hit. I hope his movie come with a Bang at Box Office. I also love the chemistry between Deepika and Arjun.

😊

Now my box office prediction:

First day: 8 crores
Weekend: 30 crores
Week: 40 crores
Lifetime: 60+crores
Vertical: Semi-Hit

The movie won't make 100 crores because of the budget and they should promoted more. But the budget is low so the movie won't be Flop.Edited by Mr.Afg - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Is Finding fUnny a typo?😆
Mr.Afg thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I don't get it typo?
Mr.Afg thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

What do you think about my prediction ? And what is your prediction ?
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Semi hit for 60?  it'll be a blockbuster even if it makes 45  with the kind of budget and limited low screen count.  Its an english film depends largely on WOM...    Creature 3d  of bipasha got more screens same day. 
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The budget of the movie is just 9cr. It will be super hit if it makes 60+ cr
Mr.Afg thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageRose

Semi hit for 60? it'll be a blockbuster even if it makes 45 with the kind of budget and limited low screen count. Its an english film depends largely on WOM... Creature 3d of bipasha got more screens same day.

The movie should be with all languages should make around 60 crores but it's should be hit but forget Blockbuster it's need more.
Mr.Afg thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardyboy09

The budget of the movie is just 9cr. It will be super hit if it makes 60+ cr

Ohhh I didn't know it. It's was 9 crores damn so the movie will be Hit for sure!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mr.Afg

I don't get it typo?

Its Fanny not Funny...so I was asking if u made a mistake or did it on purpose😆

I can't say anything about this movie...Its an offbeat movie in English...so it doesn't have that mass appeal but hopefully it will be a HIT.
It will make 100cr. Deepika is india's biggest superstar