RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
mostly everyone's missing snehal so let's discuss her fav scenes ... this one is one of my fav scenes. and all the scenes with shaurya have been brilliant ..
but in this scene she was exceptional. the rage, the anger the emotions tht she portrayed in this one was superbly done. no where do i feel she gave a poor performance. its just ppl need stories to fill their minds. and entertainment industry is full of politics. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For me her best scene was when she threw garbage on the eve teasers of Natasha. They told her that what she did was very wrong and she replied, "Galat ko rokna agar Galat hai toh mujhe sahi nahi karna"
.Sumi. thumbnail
agree with u Rhea...thats my fav too and also i like this one where she says rok sako toh rok lo one...

bt yes...this one is left over...they showed those guys bullying Vaibhu...it looked like they were seniors bt they wer in Vaibhu's class...also wat happd aftr tat???she jus left them for insulting her by tearing her top?

CVs have loopholes and they blame actors is so not done...unfair😔
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nash..

For me her best scene was when she threw garbage on the eve teasers of Natasha. They told her that what she did was very wrong and she replied, "Galat ko rokna agar Galat hai toh mujhe sahi nahi karna"

yeah tht one and even the one she remembers her father for the first time was really nicely done. she needed a push !! sometimes she would go over the top but definitely it was the character not herself. she would have done better if those fools had made her to be
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suni-

agree with u Rhea...thats my fav too and also i like this one where she says rok sako toh rok lo one...

bt yes...this one is left over...they showed those guys bullying Vaibhu...it looked like they were seniors bt they wer in Vaibhu's class...also wat happd aftr tat???she jus left them for insulting her by tearing her top?

CVs have loopholes and they blame actors is so not done...unfair😔

hey suni i forgot abt her saying rok sako toh rok lo i remember shaurya saying her tht... but tht must be brillinat...yeah those guys had deserved to be punished. they just disappeared like thin air ðŸ¥±
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

hey suni i forgot abt her saying rok sako toh rok lo i remember shaurya saying her tht... but tht must be brillinat...yeah those guys had deserved to be punished. they just disappeared like thin air ðŸ¥±

arey koi na yaar...seriously...CVs make mistakes and actors have to face it😔