Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: simples28

That was so awesome๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kaash ye show mei dekhpaate yaar..beautifully written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And the lecture turn on part..BANG ON๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Even i have always wondered๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Raman might have thought of shutting her up by kissing her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Kitna lecture deti hai๐Ÿ˜› very cute OS Jaanu..thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Haha!! I suspect the same too dear๐Ÿ˜†
U remember he once said when she lectures he checks on her n that's how he notices her protruding  backside ?๐Ÿ˜†
One day I am sure he will tell her how he really feels when she lectures!!
Thanks dear for your time๐Ÿ˜Š
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaarora11

Aww! That was so beautiful! I was grinning the entire time. Such a sweet ending.Also, lectures being a turn on cracked me up, I really want Raman to kiss her on the show,while she's lecturing him. It would be a lots of fun! But I am doubtful, it will ever happen.
Glad to read such stuff in your OS atleast!!!
Very well written :D

Thanks Tanya๐Ÿ˜ƒ It was fun writing this. 
Oh I don't think it is big deal if Raman grabs her and pecks her on her cheek while she is busy lecturing to shut her up. I am surprised that an Ekta show at this time slot is so thandaa! Wats the problem I wonder! Are the CVs a bunch of frozen hormones or something else.  ๐Ÿฅฑ
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
edited on pg 3. (sorry for the delay. was stuck in some rush and so was saving your story till things calmed down and I could read it in a relaxed environment.)
MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful..So romantic ..
Very well done
Thanks for PM ๐Ÿ˜Š 
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

How do you do this every single time!! How do you leave me with so many feels!!! Wow! This was just such a  perfect conclusion! It was emotionally moving, passionately hot and running through it all was such a warm sense of humour! Loved it! Truly brilliant!

Thanks for the PM.๐Ÿค—

Thank u ๐Ÿค—
I was waiting for you in this thread.
This thread has now a great conclusion with ur coming here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaibhi.

Wonderful..So romantic ..

Very well done
Thanks for PM ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

edited on pg 3. (sorry for the delay. was stuck in some rush and so was saving your story till things calmed down and I could read it in a relaxed environment.)

Oh it is ok. Better be late than never!
I hope everything is all for u now.
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Thanks Tanya๐Ÿ˜ƒ It was fun writing this. 
Oh I don't think it is big deal if Raman grabs her and pecks her on her cheek while she is busy lecturing to shut her up. I am surprised that an Ekta show at this time slot is so thandaa! Wats the problem I wonder! Are the CVs a bunch of frozen hormones or something else.  ๐Ÿฅฑ

hahahaah OSJ๐Ÿ˜†..I think their hormones sab margaye hai..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they just dont want to show any intimate Ishra scenes๐Ÿ˜•
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: simples28

hahahaah OSJ๐Ÿ˜†..I think their hormones sab margaye hai..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they just dont want to show any intimate Ishra scenes๐Ÿ˜•

Arrey yaar my patience is wearing out. I mean wat is this? Mi-Mi love story has more passion n yesterday even a henpecked cute lallu like Mihir showed some intensity while Raman the passionate n intense man is still hiding behind one liners n leg pulling n unnecessary anger. 
I am so angry with CVs. When they showed them looking at each other in the bedroom talking about heartache I was like - ab much Hoga! A good heart to heart conversation at least!
But my bubble burst even before it got the opportunity to inflate!!
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Arrey yaar my patience is wearing out. I mean wat is this? Mi-Mi love story has more passion n yesterday even a henpecked cute lallu like Mihir showed some intensity while Raman the passionate n intense man is still hiding behind one liners n leg pulling n unnecessary anger. 
I am so angry with CVs. When they showed them looking at each other in the bedroom talking about heartache I was like - ab much Hoga! A good heart to heart conversation at least!
But my bubble burst even before it got the opportunity to inflate!!

True that..Ruhi who always plays cupid..aaj haddi ban gayi..LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sach mei I dont know when love is gonna blossom..thanks to Aaani who shared some article now..Im pinning my hopes that story will move ahead now๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›..And thanks to awesome and wonderful writers like U๐Ÿค—..U guys truly make up for my daily dose of Ishra romance..โค๏ธ..I live their romance through your stories๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ CVS should seriously read your stories and get some inspiration..โญ๏ธ
Edited by simples28 - 9 years ago