New IshRa OS:The New Turn of Events - part 2

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone. Thank you again for your love and appreciation for another piece of writing from me.
The new turn of events had above 100 likes which is beyond my expectations.
My readers wanted a continuation of it and here i am with a part 2.
I hope you like it.
 Hit the LIKE button if you like it please.
And i will be more than pleased if you leave a comment for me too.

Love you all
            OSJ/omshreejaanu.🤗

Here is the link of the previous part:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4155296

The New Turn of Events

Raman stopped briskly at the door step. Ishita was waiting for him. At least the look seemed to indicate that she was because as soon as he stepped in the room, she met Raman's eyes head on in the mirror. Ishita was unblinking as she spoke:

-          I hope you have a good explanation for your callous behaviour towards me Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Their eyes met and after a long pause, she finally turned to face him and walked towards him calmly.

The moment has come.

Raman's felt his heart pounding in his chest. For the first time he found himself clueless about how to proceed. Her face was not giving away her feelings and Raman was more freaked out by it. Was she angry? Would she slap him hard on the face? What excuse could he really give her for...pinning her in bed and kissing her?

Raman gulped.

He wasn't there to give excuses, he summoned his mind. He was there to tell her about his feelings and his wish to start a new beginning with her. Unable to control his emotions any longer, Raman said the only thing that he had been dying to tell her for the past months.

-          Ishita...I love you.

Raman felt his heart picking up with frightening speed as he waited for her, for her reaction...which came after a long pause. Her gaze not leaving his face, Ishita asked calmly:

-          Is it again one of your pathetic jokes Raman?

Raman closed his eyes. He should have anticipated this!

-          No it is not... I love you.

-          Oh! So your love explained your callousness! Wow! I wonder how your hatred would be Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla!

He ran a hand in his hair and took a long breath trying desperately to calm his nerves. Without waiting for his reply, Ishita turned on her heels in an attempt to exit from the room but his voice stopped him.

-          Please don't make it more difficult than it is already Ishita.

She turned to him, her eyes holding his. Seeing him looking so tensed...miserable... Ishita felt the unwanted urge to lurch forward and pull him into her arms but... she had promised herself that she would get at the bottom of this! It was now or never. They had played enough hide and seek with their feelings. She had caught him many times looking at her so lovingly and tenderly and the next moment he would ridicule her. He would hide behind tacky one-liners and she would play along feigning incomprehension and unawareness of what was going between them. It was safer that way for both of them...running away...not having to face it.

Ishita had no idea when she had fallen in love with him. It all started with... empathy...feeling of his pains...understanding his vulnerability...working towards his happiness...and one fine day she found herself dreaming of a love life with him, a dream which she tried her best to keep under wrapped in the darkest corners of her heart cavity because the man was a riddle which Ishita found nearly impossible to solve sometimes. Ishita would never forget the pangs of jealousy and the squeezing of her heart when a drunk Shagun was narrating Raman's craziness and obsession for her when they were married. It seemed to Ishita that Shagun was talking about another man. How could she forget the pain she felt when she found him carrying Shagun in his arms outside that hotel when she left everything and ran there thinking that he was in danger? 

May be that was the first time Ishita realized that her feelings for the man was beyond care because if she had to jump in that blazing hotel she would have without double thought!! Raman had been very clear. Shagun was out of his life and heart. He was not lying. Ishita knew that but she had always had her share of insecurities which she would never admit when it came to her husband's ex.

Raman cared for Ishita, would look at her tenderly but was it love and attraction?? That was something she was clueless about. But today when he had grabbed her, pinned her and kissed her, he was a man who had lost control of his body and senses, consumed by desire and passion. Ishita had no doubt. His too was beyond care. He loved her. He only had to confess and open up to her. Ishita would make sure that she loved him back with interest. His voice brought her back to him again.

-          Did you hear me?

-          Yes I did Raman. Nice try! But unfortunately I don't believe you this time also.

Ishita looked away only to find her wrist captured by him. The next moment she found herself being crashed in his chest, his face dangerously closed to hers, his breath fanning her face as he spoke with his eyes unwavering.

-          Liar. You believed me the first time and you believe me this time too. You heartbeats and eyes are again giving you away just like the other time. And then...you are so bad at lying Ishita.

Looking at him squarely in his eyes, Ishita replied back:

-          You think so highly of yourself, right Raman? You think you are so smart and so...so...tough but...

-          But I am not Ishita. I am not that strong. I am scared of... love...of heartache... I've turned a coward. I run away from you all the time. Do you know why? Because after God had blessed me with a woman like you in my life, I am not sure I would survive it if I have to lose you Ishita. I...I have more love in my heart for you than I ever thought was possible.

Something big shifted between them in that small moment. Ishita closed her eyes and felt tears prickling the back of her eyelids as his hands came up to rest on her cheeks. Her intention was to take control of the situation but once again this man had taken her by storm.She again stared at him as he continued:

-          I've taken so much from you Ishita...and you've done nothing but give of yourself...

-          Sshhh...

Ishita put her fingers over Raman's lips.

No more words were necessary...

She heard him drew a long breath as he leaned and placed his forehead against hers. Ishita understood that it had not been easy for a man like him to confess his feelings to her and to admit that he needed her. Ishita's heart squeezed seeing him so moved and vulnerable but at the same time she felt it leapt with joy...

-          I love you too Raman. I am so sorry for bringing...her...in your life and made you relive all the pains and hurt again. I did everything for Adi...I...

-          Ssshhh...I know

Without waiting for her to continue, Raman lunged forward and gave her a bone crushing hug, burying his face at the crook of her neck. When they finally broke the embrace, they both looked at each other with eyes glistening with tears and face flushed.

Finally...

-          I am sorry Ishita

-          Why?

-          You know ...for...what I did

-          You regret it?

-          Of course. That was so ...bad...I mean... wrong...

-          Was it?

-          Yeah it was, wasn't it?

-          I... am... sorry Raman. I am not good at it...you know...my first time...and it was so abrupt...I didn't expect it coming...

Raman cocked his eyebrows and asked with an amused tone:

-          What? You wanted me to warn you beforehand that I was going to lift you up and dump you unceremoniously on the bed? Bewakoof aurat who would do that?

Huh!!  That was the only thing that escaped a confused Ishita's lips. She finally realized that he was talking about him manhandling her. And she was thinking about the kiss. Embarrassed Ishita tried to turn away only to find her being stopped by Raman's hold on her arm. Raman chuckled and exclaimed naughtily.

-          Ahaaa! So madam was talking about what happened after I dumped her on the bed!

Pulling her closer, he lifted her chin to look into her shy eyes.

-          I don't regret it Ishita. I was dying to kiss you. You taste divine.

A blushing Ishita found herself being grabbed tighter as he kept teasing her. It was not every day that Raman gets the chance to clean bowl Ishita Raman Bhalla the chatter box.

-          So you didn't mind it at all han? You responded much...beyond my expectation

-          Raman! Stop it!

-          Awww you look beautiful when you blush!

-          Oh really? I thought I was fat and behenji looking!

-          That's what I made you believe madam. Do you really want to know what I really think of you.

-          I am all ears Sir.

-          Well I think you are the most gorgeous madrassan in the world.

Ishita started to laugh only to hiss as Raman squeezed her tight.

-          You can laugh, but I'm damn serious. You are not fat but voluptuous...the right amount of...flesh at the right places and... your back side is very distracting...

-          You horrid man!

-          Wait I am not done yet. I have another dark secret regarding you.

-          What?

-          Your lectures...they are a big turn on! Every time you open your mouth I feel like lunging forward to ravage your mouth into silence with mine...

-          You shameless creature!

Ishita pushed Raman away who was dangerously closing in.

-          You took me by surprise. Your...kiss...may have muddled my mind for a moment and... my body succumbed but it won't next time ...

-          OK!

Raman pulled her to him again, his mouth going to her ear. Grazing her earlobe, he muttered something in Ishita's ear which made her gasped, turning crimson red.

What an impossible man!!

Ishita pushed him away and ran out of the room only to bump into her mother in law who was coming back from the kitchen with a glass of water.

-          Oye kidhar aag lagi hain Ishita jo bhaage chala jaa rahi ho aadhi raat ko!!

She turned around to see Raman grinning at her and turned to her mother in law to ramble some incoherent words and without waiting ran to the balcony with those words vibrating in her ears.

"I don't mind Ishita. Since it is only your body which is responding and succumbing to my touch, leave it to me. You can keep that crazy mind of yours for yourself."

Ishita looked up in the sky and closed her eyes letting the cool breeze of the night calming down her pounding heart and cooling down her body still on fire... with Raman's words filled in her heart and soul.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
yayyy!!!
Perfect Perfect is all I can say
The confession was so cute
Plus what he said about her lectures awww
Loved it Loved it
Your writing skills are amazing
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...thats a super super continuation ...awesome one
dazzzling thumbnail
Oh my goodness. ðŸ˜²
Jaanu you and here? I can't believe this. I came here just like this and saw this OS. I am getting hooked to YHM. 
Oh my god! This is so amazing. You are an IshRa fan? Please post your index if you have any or your previous works.
You know you are my favourite writer on IF.🤗

sristhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awee ..perfect writing yours always...loved it ..lot.dear..waiting for next dear..
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Style of confession was amazing. Unique and different! I loved it totally. Do continueee soonnn...
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i'm not greedy usually- honestly 😃 i blame it on writers like you😛
and...well - i want more 😈
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Perfect. The confession was so Raman and Ishita. Liked it. 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
jaanu...my magical writer frnd...super loved both parts..ws totally transportd to ishra land while readin both parts..!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alu-

yayyy!!!

Perfect Perfect is all I can say
The confession was so cute
Plus what he said about her lectures awww
Loved it Loved it
Your writing skills are amazing

Thank u Alu
It is readers like you who give me wings to write more n more. ðŸ¤—