Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Shravya πŸ€— did not expect to see you here ma. Welcome to DM section. Do you watch dm too?
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Shravya πŸ€— did not expect to see you here ma. Welcome to DM section. Do you watch dm too?

πŸ€—Thanks akka. Yes, I watch it, but on and off... for Sathya-Prakash jodi. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Enakku oru doubt..

When is thillaga going to deliver..

gaja garbham pola..
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chapter 9

Place - Vaikuntam

Characters - Maha Vishnu, Lakshmi, Narada

Narada arrives with his thambura - Narayana, Narayana'

Vishnu - 'Come Narada; Is everything fine on Earth?'

Narada - 'No my Lord, nothing seems to be right. That is why I have come visiting you.'

Vishnu - 'What happened?'

Narada -'People have become so engrossed with something called serials and are losing themselves in front of the Television set. In particular, tamil people are losing their minds watching a serial  called deivamagal.'

Vishnu -'Deiva Magal? Which goddess is the story about? Parvathi or Saraswathi? Or is it about my beautiful Lakshmi? He looks at His wife fondly and She acknowledges with a heavenly compassionate smile.

Narada - 'My Lord,this is the saddest part. It is not about any of the heavenly goddesses. It is about a girl named Sathya Priya, a simple and straight forward girl whose life gets entangled with a man who is neither famous nor rich...'

Vishnu with a twinkle- 'Like me?' Lakshmi nudges Him playfully.

Narada - 'Oh Lord! Forgive me and Bless me.  He is no God... No where near also. Actually the main confusion on Earth is how to classify this man - hero or villain.'

Vishnu and Lakshmi are listening attentively.

Narada - 'Well, these two accidently enter into wedlock. But you have to see the number of people wanting to separate them. Every episode new and new people emerge plotting against them.'

Vishnu -'Well this is human nature. Irrespective of whether they are happy or not, they cannot tolerate others being happy.'

Narada -'True my Lord! But my deepest worry is that the dirt, muck, grime and filth of human lives is spreading beyond the boundaries of their homes and entering into the dwelling places of Your Lordship.'

Vishnu -'What are you saying Narada?'

Narada -'Maha Prabhu, Mother Lakshmi please look at these pictures. Human folk have no respect for privacy. It is a sin to even walk in between a wedded couple. These ladies are always eaves dropping on the conversations of husband and wife.'

God and Goddess look at the picture and sigh.

Vishnu -'Narada, do you know the past karma of the Vetaal in King Vikramaditya's story?'

Narada -'What is it my Lord?'

Vishnu -'Vetaal was actually a temple priest who overheard a private conversation between Lord Shiva and Goddess Uma. Shiva cursed him to become a vetaal and he had to wait thousands of years for salvation before King Vikramaditya arrived and lifted his curse.'

Narada -'Lord, who can educate the director of the serial on this? Not only this Heavenly Father, Your temples have become a playground. Look at the grown - ups playing runner and catcher.'

'See here MahaPrabhu. We have them playing hide and seek.'

'And here... they are planning secret unlawful weddings. They have even the temple priest dragged into their atrocious activities.'

Narada continues, 'Holy temples have become places for quarrels, fights and arguments.'

'My Lord, this white saree clad lady is praying seeking Godly help, thus dragging even heavenly powers into their evil plans and schemes.'

Vishnu with a mischievous look at Lakshmi - 'Did you notice something in all this? Most of them are women folk who are committing sins.'

Lakshmi is irritated. 'My dear Husband! Not all women folk are sinful. If you take this serial itself, for the evil minded women you talk of - Gayathri , Vinodhini, Saroja and Vijaya, I can show umpteen others who are on the virtuous side - Sathya , Janaki, Prabha, Thilaga, her mother, Usha,  Anjali, Ashok's mother, Porkodi, Shampoornam whose RKO can flood even this milky ocean where we reside, nevertheless she is also a good soul.

Now let us take the men folk. Chidambaram, Kumar, Devaraj and Ashok are on the 'Righteous side'. Pitted against these four, we have on the evil side - Moorthy, Ganesh, Ekambaram, contractor, Shankar, Annachi etc. As far as Prakash, Suresh and Vasanth are concerned, the serial watchers are losing their sanity trying to place them in a particular category. The leading man in this group is the director himself trying to demean women.' Lakshmi pants.

Vishnu smiles, 'Narada , don't you think your work is done for the day here? You have successfully begun a fight between us.'

Narada -'My Lord I just wanted to show what this Deivamagal watching can do to harmonious relationships. Narayana, Narayana'

Edited by giriadimai - 9 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another superb post giri πŸ‘
I really really liked the concept 😳
Ur pics n captions πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Prakash nallavana or kettavana πŸ˜•
Sawmya8762 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super giri with naradha vishnu and lakshmi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

seriously hats off to you giri for coming up with such super concept - using naradar here was the highlight especially when Deivamagal can even create kalavaram up there πŸ˜† I will be back to comment more later - but can't help laughing at the below bold one 🀣

Originally posted by: girivanam

Vishnu -'Deiva Magal? Which goddess is the story about? Parvathi or Saraswathi? Or is it about my beautiful Lakshmi? He looks at His wife fondly and She acknowledges with a heavenly compassionate smile.

Vishnu smiles, 'Narada , don't you think your work is done for the day here? You have successfully begun a fight between us.'

Narada -'My Lord I just wanted to show what this Deivamagal watching can do to harmonious relationships. Narayana, Narayana'

girivanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Enakku oru doubt..

When is thillaga going to deliver..

gaja garbham pola..

When doctors pull out the knife from Prakash's chest, Thilaga will deliver in another wardπŸ˜†
girivanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Navetha-

Another superb post giri πŸ‘
I really really liked the concept 😳
Ur pics n captions πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Prakash nallavana or kettavana πŸ˜•

Glad you liked it Navetha.  Prakash pathina sandhegam nammakku ennikku thaan theerumo, theriyalaiπŸ˜ƒ
girivanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawmya8672

Super giri with naradha vishnu and lakshmi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you my DM guide, Sawmya😊