Sawmya8762 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Super giri waiting for next episode
-pavithra- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super giri super👏👏👏 especially sakash scene
I really miss caring lovable, affectionate, soft tone, cute xpession of prakash😭😭😭

Wy tractor not taking story like this always rko
Edited by Pavidolly - 9 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawmya8672

Super giri waiting for next episode

Thanksma Sawmya. Subham pottaache, ini engerndhu adutha episode?😆 Vera kadhai vena ezhudhalaam😊
girivanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavidolly

Super giri super👏👏👏 especially sakash scene

I really miss caring lovable, affectionate, soft tone, cute xpession of prakash😭😭😭

Wy tractor not taking story like this always rko

Appreciate your comments, Pavidolly😊. Will try to do something about your wish😛
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
giri a big to you 👏 hats off to your imagination. Love the way how you end card for each and every character. I was thinking ungalaku enna activity kudukalam nu and when i thought of this activity i had no doubt you would do a super subham nu ⭐️
girivanam thumbnail
Chapter 8

I was just browing through some random episodes of Deivamagal and something struck me. So this aaraichi😆

Below are two pictures of Sathya in the kitchen. One is somewhere in episode 270 or something like that. Another is more recent somewhere around episode 430. 

She is in different costumes, no doubt. The grocery boxes are also differently arranged. There is a plate of tomatoes, onions and dhaniya/curry leaves bunch. In both it looks like the same plate and almost similar in number or quantity. Well this is not the subject of our aaraichi for the day as usual😉.

I have always wondered about the cooking practices in joint families. Kitchen management is a big task in  such families. Individuals have different taste preferences, the requirements / quantities of groceries, vegetables, fruits, beverages etc can vary ; what can possibly be their monthly  budget, how many people it takes to cook for all the residents and so on is a study by itself.

JHV has around 10 people living. Janaki and Indian thatha, Prakash and Sathya, Kumar and Vino, Moorthy and Vinodhini, Ragini and Moni. Will this quantity of tomatoes and onions be enough for the entire clan is my doubt. 

What do you say folks?😃
Edited by giriadimai - 9 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
Hopper,
you have no idea how many coffees I had to drink for mandai odachufying for these episodes😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Coffee did work its miracles huh? Ohh I am craving for a coffee now... barb after the coffee break😉
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Giri super oh super👏 maybe daily market povangalo? I have not seen any fridge lolz. Neriya vangi whr to keep?😉
girivanam thumbnail
Hopper,
Daily market poittu varattum. Adhu en sandhegam illai. Even for a vegetable upma for 2 people, I use 2 tomoatoes and one onion. Ithanai perukku idhu eppadi porumngaradhu en vetti sandhegam😃

Yes, even I havenot seen a fridge. Chennai veyilukku even 3 hours veliya irundha kooda milk ellam kettu pogudhu.