Users

Frequent Posters

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: simim

So nandu Puneet issar will be the senior citizenπŸ˜†

haanπŸ˜†

n i think other 2 hoodies are that deepshika female n RJ no..

did u see precap.. love story already shuru ho rahi hai πŸ˜†
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

haanπŸ˜†

n i think other 2 hoodies are that deepshika female n RJ no..

did u see precap.. love story already shuru ho rahi hai πŸ˜†

No I didn't see...between who?
Nan08 thumbnail

No I didn't see...between who?

upen n sukriti πŸ˜†
Nan08 thumbnail
chalo me leaving now gn πŸ€—
where is Yovna.. i miss her .. wonder who she is supporting this time πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nan08 - 9 years ago
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

These r the contestants

1- Minissha Lamba.
2- Arya Babbar.
3- Upen Patel.
4- Karishma Tanna.
5- Puneet Issar
6- TV actor Praneet Bhat (Geet fame).
7- Sukirti Kandpal.
8- Soni Singh.
9- Gautam Gulati.
10- Gay contestant Sushant Divgikar.
11- Starlet Natasha Stankovic.
12- Diandra Soares.
13- Sonali Raut.
14- Depshika Nagpal.
15- RJ Pritam.

I probably know 3 or 4 from this list1
simim thumbnail
This is from BB forum..to educate u Tanya

Contestant names in order of their achievements (Top to Bottom):

Minissha Lamba: This Punjabi kudi made her debut with 'Yahan', and critics marked her as a talented actress. She began her commercial film career with Bachna Ae Haseena opposite Ranbir Kapoor & Kidnap opposite Imran Khan. She appeared in many Bollywood films but consecutive failures made her shift her focus into Punjabi films. But there also she got fair amount of success. Keeping BB contestant standards in mind, she has achieved a lot!

Karishma Tanna: She shot to popularity in Ekta Kapoor's superhit saas-bahu saga Kyunki Saas Bhiu Kabhi Bahu Thi & followed that with many TV serials. She made her Bolly debut with Grand Masti. She has two films in hand including an Action Erotica Tina & Lolo with Sunny Leone & Taaha Shah. Its surprising to see her in BB as she is anything but out of work!

Deepshika Nagpal: She has done quite a few Punjabi films, music videos and TV shows & a hand full of Bollywood films (eg Koyla). She appeared Madhubala, Nach Baliye 5 etc. She also has directed a film Yeh Dooriyan where she met her second husband Keshav Arora.

Diandra Soares: Diandra Soares is an Indian model, anchor and a fashion designer. She is most noted for her bald looks on the ramp. She also appeared on TV shows Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 4) & Life Mein Ek Baar (Season 2). She also works as a makeup artist & poster designer.

Sukirti Kandpal: She was last seen in the television show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai. She is popular for appearing in hit shows like Dill Mill Gayye and Pia Jaiswal in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Puneet Issar: The Duryodhana from B R Chopra's Mahabharat. He has also done many Bollywood films including few B-grade ones!! He also directed the movie GARV starring Salman Khan. Its a given that Salman Khan has pushed him into the house. I just hope he is not partial towards him.

Gautam Gulati: His last appearance was in the hit series Diya Aur Baati Hum. He left that serial because of BB. He was also in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani with Sukirti. Last year he traveled to Cannes International film festival for his movie Siddhartha.

Upen Patel: The UK-bred model turned actor has worked in several Bollywood films, including Namastey London, Shakalaka Boom Boom and Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, among others. His upcoming movie is Tamil film I directed by Shankar, which is made at a budget of 185 cr & is Indian cinema's most expensive film. He is the main villain there. That film & BB together might change his career altogether.

Soni Singh: She played a negative character in Saraswatichandra and had a key role in Comedy Nights. Other than that she was also seen in Veer Shivaji and Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann.

Praneet Bhatt: He shot to fame as Shakuni in Siddharth Tewary's Mahabharat. Also seen in Geet.

Sonali Raut: She made her debut in Himesh Reshamiya's Xpose. She was a Kingfisher calendar girl prior to that. She is supermodel Ujjwala Raut's younger sister. 

Arya Babbar: The son of actor Raj Babbar. His debut movie was Ab Ke Baras. After that he did many forgettable roles in dud movies like Matru, Tees Maar Khan etc. He also did some B-Grade stuff like Paapi. He acted in Punjabi films with Minissha.

Rj Pritam Singh: Very successful RJ with Red FM.

Natasa Stankovic: This Serbian actress was seen in a song in Satyagraha and cameo in Holiday. She did some heavy duty lovemaking scene with Hurman Baweja in Dhikayoon & appeared in the Durex Condom ad with Ranveer Singh.

Sushant Divgikar: He is a VJ and represented India at Mr. Gay World 2014. He won four minor awards at the pageant, including Mr Congeniality. 

simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

chalo me leaving now gn πŸ€—

where is Yovna.. i miss her .. wonder who she is supporting this time πŸ˜ƒ

Gng.me too leaving...and I also miss yovna...dunno where she is
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is from BB forum..to educate u Tanya

Contestant names in order of their achievements (Top to Bottom):

and who decides the top to bottom order? I do not think I will remember all this!
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: temperance12

and who decides the top to bottom order? I do not think I will remember all this!

Didn't u read? It's in the order of their accomplishments. Which is y Minishaa is at the top.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aham is doing an offbeat movie.. mostly for US TV viewers i guess...it is based on Indo-China War and he is currently in bhutan shooting for it.. he is playing young army officer...