#2 - AsYa/KaBhi : A Hidden Love... CHAP.10-P.128 ! COMPLETED ! (24/12)

Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys ! πŸ˜ƒ
Yes i'm here with a new thread an for that i cant thank you guys enough for all the love and support u guys gave me for this story ! πŸ€—

CLARIFICATION : In this story and in all my works, Asad Ahmed Khan is portrayed by none other than Karan Singh Grover ! ❀️

THREAD 1

INDEX :

CHAPTER 5 - PAGE 1
CHAPTER 6 - PAGE 37
CHAPTER 7 - PAGE 65
CHAPTER 8 - PAGE 83
CHAPTER 9 - PAGE 103
CHAPTER 10 - PAGE 128Edited by Miss-Appy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I found the previous chapter to be very boring ! So here's a long and happeneing chapter ! πŸ˜†

Chapter 5 :

After a sometime, Asad and Zoya broke away a little awkwardly, it was the first time they shared a close moment willingly. Zoya tucked her hair behind her ear nervously and Asad looked down at his hands awkwardly feeling the awkward silence filling the room once again.

"I'll go unpack my clothes in my room..." Zoya said trying to avoid that awkward silence and Asad was a little thankful for that.

"Ermm Zoya... Are you sure that i can stay here ? I mean i wouldn't want you to get in any juridical trouble by 'hiding me'... You helped me so much and you did so much for me, i really don't want you to get into trouble..." Asad said stopping her on her tracks and she looked back at him sighing with a raised eyebrow.

She crossed her arms accross her chest, "Asad if you say 'Thank you' again, then i'll add sleeping pills in your food and honestly, if i really wanted to throw you out, i would have done it by now ! So now drop it and get some rest !" Zoya warned him and he couldn't help chuckle at her cuteness. Once in the corridor, he heard her call out loudly, "Waise bhi, main itni zalim bhi nahi !" She said sarcasticaly and this time he couldn't help but laugh, making her smile while she made her way up to her room.

The next day Zoya was sitting exhausted on the seat near the window in the living-room after having unpacked most of the belongings in the hall.

"Coffee ?" Asad held up a cup of coffee in front of her eyes and she couldn't help but smile looking at it, she really wanted to have some. So she took it from him while he sat accross her on the window seat and himself took a sip.

Zoya sipped the coffee and she was amazed by the taste of it, it was heavenly, she couldn't believe that a coffee could be so delicious and then she noted that he even had put the right amount of sugar and milk just like she takes it, she couldn't help but grin but then her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

Asad was silently enjoying her expressions while sipping on his coffee when she finally looked up at him and he tried to hide his smile.

"Are you going to say 'Thank you' again ?" Zoya asked suspisciously while pointing to her cup and he took a sip of his own black and bitter coffee innocently after shaking his head in 'no'.

"I didn't say anything !" He laughed at her suspiscious face then took a sip before continuing, "But yeah i'm thinking it very fiercely in my mind !" Asad said making her roll her eyes and he grinned.

"By the way how did you know how i take my coffee ?" Zoya asked curiously.

Asad shrugged and gave the same answer she had given him this morning, "I just knew it..." He said casually and since Zoya wasn't paying much attention, the conversation dropped.

After sometime Zoya spoke, "Asad ? Will you do something for me without asking any questions ?" She asked him while looking far outside, as if lost in her thoughts.

"Anything !" Asad said confidently because he was ready to do anything for her after all she did for him.

"Hold me in your arms..." Zoya said softly, he was taken aback and confused by her request but since she had asked him not to ask questions, he silently took her hand in his and pulled her towards him and turned her around so that she was resting her back against his chest and he put an arm around her, resting it on her abdomen and with his free arm took another sip of coffee as if everything was normal while looking down at Zoya who was curled up against his chest.

Zoya didn't know what she was doing right now but she just tried to calm the emotional turmoil building inside her down and tried to act as if she didn't saw the man coming to the main door before hearing the doorbell. Asad looked a little confused at Zoya and when he looked out, he was confused to find an angry young man with a bouquet of roses.

She took a deep breath and got out of his solace filled arms to go and open the door with a composed look. Once she opened the door, her confidence melting away, hearing the man hurling insults at her but she quickly put on a stern face.

"You b*tch ! How dare you ?! Such a double standard person you turned out to be ! Aren't you even a little ashamed of yourself ?! Bloody wh*re ! I thou..." Mark threw the bouquet on the ground but was cut off by Asad who came to the door with clenched fists while gritting his teeths hearing the nonsense the man was barking at Zoya. She deduced that he had seen her in Asad's arms by the window and had misunderstood them.

"Zoya, kya yeh tumhe pareshaan kar raha hai ?" Asad asked in a dangerous low voice while taking steps towards the abusive man without even looking at Zoya.

But Zoya held his wrist, preventing him from going any further, he stopped but still glared at the man, "Main thik hoon, let me handle this, you go back inside..." Zoya told him softly, trying to calm him down.

He looked at her incredulously and said with a tone of finality in his voice, "I'm not going anywhere !"

Mark spoke looking at Asad wearing only a vest and Zoya in T-shirt and pyjamas, "How disgusting of you, Zoey ! Giving lectures about something you yourself are doing in the dark ! I had come to you to apologize but now i got that you are not even worth tha.." He was cut off by Zoya's slap, she was shaking with anger.

"You had come to apologize or to get forgiveness forcefuly ?! It's in my hands if i'll forgive you or not ! And even if you apologize, do you really think that i'll forgive you or her after whatever you guys did to me ?! Mark, do you even realize the depth of what you did ?! Absolutely not ! If you had, you wouldn't be here daring to apologize neither hurling insults at me ! I'm not your damn property that you can use and throw away ! I have something called a self-respect !" Zoya hurled back at him, Asad could feel her shaking with anger next to him, "And yes, about your assumption, who the hell do you think you are ?! Do you know who he is ?! No you don't ! And let me remind you why, because you are nobody to me now ! So the people i roam with are none of your damn business ! What are you not able to digest ?! That i'm not crying over you on a pillow since two weeks ?! Or that there is another man in my life ?! I'm not answerable to you anymore ! You lost that right the day i found you in bed with who was supposed to be my best friend !"

Asad was half-shocked and half-disgusted by what he heard, shocked because he had never seen Zoya so angry, true, he knew her only since two days but from what he saw in her, he knew that she was not used to talk like this. And disgusted because of the low character of the excuse-of-a-man standing in front of him.

Mark looked at her with disgust, "Awww, so cute ! The not-so-smart little Zoya got a tongue ? You cheap charact..." Before Mark could complete, this time Asad detangled his wrist from Zoya's hold and punched him right on his nose.

Zoya gasped, shocked at his action, Asad raised his finger towards him, "Don't you dare say anything about Zoya's character ! I was calm only because she was stopping me from doing what i just did, earlier !" Asad took another step towards him as a warning while he held his broken nose.

"Hm... So you are her new toy ? You'll see what a big wh*r... Owww !" Mark was cut off again by Asad who twisted his arm and gritted his teeths.

"I. Won't. Tolerate. A. Word. Against. Zoya ! Call her by such names again and i swear i'll cut that disgusting tongue of yours !" Asad voiced each word by tightening his grip on Mark while Zoya was too dazed to realize what was happening, she was still replaying Mark's words in her mind, "You are nobody to question Zoya's pure character and get one thing right in your mind that if i ever see you near her again, i'll break your bones, got that ?!" Asad said with his jaw clenched and his voice dangerously low and then removed his grip from Mark and only said "Get lost !"

Mark gave a disgusted face before Asad banged the door shut on his face, trying get back his own self-control. He didn't know why he had reacted in such a way, maybe because Zoya had done so much for him that he couldn't tolerate somebody insulting her, or maybe because that man was crossing the limits by putting a finger on that kind girl, but anyways, he couldn't let anybody insult Zoya, he just couldn't tolerate it.

Asad looked over at Zoya who was still trying to get over what had just happened. Even though she had acted as if nothing of his words had affected her but only she knew how each and every word got printed in her mind. Being quiet of a person, she had always been sitting on the side, on her corner, lost in her own world. She was never of a person who used to fight back and here she had just spoken but even when she did, it hadn't even affected the other a bit.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to get hold of the tears that threatened to escape her eyes and tried to stop herself from shaking. Zoya walked clumsily into the living-room and took the empty cups and made her way to the kitchen while Asad observed her silently but she was oblivious to his gaze because the words Mark had just said to her, kept replaying in her mind.

Zoya felt weak and fragile but she tried to put up a brave face while sniffling. She rinced the cups shakily and when the cup broke from her hands, she ran her hands through her hair, cursing herself under her breath, "I seriously can't do anything right, whatever i touch breaks, i'm cursed..."

Zoya started picking up the broken pieces, eventually cutting herself in the space between her thumb and index finger. She yelped in pain and Asad who was till now observing her, jumped forward seeing the blood oozing from her hands but he stopped when he saw her pressing a chiffon on her wound while she started cursing her clumsiness. When the blood had finally stopped oozing out, she started cleaning the already cleaned kitchen.

When she was wiping the counter with anothef cloth, Asad came forward and stood just behind her still-shaking frame, "Zoya..." He whispered and she just 'Hmm' in response, not really wanting to face him now. She moved to the other side of the counter to get a little away from him but he eventually came back and stood just behind her, he whispered her name once again and tried to hold back the tears that she had till now kept in control, she started shaking a lot when he whispered her name for the third time.

Zoya stopped rubbing the already-cleaned counter and trie to swallow the lump in her throat. She didn't wanted to be seemed like 'weak' but she just was unable to keep hold on her emotions and started shaking like a leaf.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, she sniffled and then she finally broke into sobs, Asad just turned her around and hugged her shaking frame close, trying to give her some solace and comfort. And Zoya finally let her tears roll down freely and she cried her heart out.

Asad had his arms around her back, only holding her close, he made no effort to calm her down because he knew that she needed to get it out of her system. When Zoya's sobs subsided, she realized their position and abruptly pulled back mumbling an apology, she ran up the stairs to her room while wiping her tears and sniffling, completely ignoring Asad's calls.

Asad made it to the floor with a little difficulty but he didn't cared, what was scaring him was Zoya's state. He knocked on her door but had no response, he knocked again when he got no response but when he put an ear against the door, he heard her sobs and that's when he started banging the door and calling out to her.

"Zoyaa ! No ways you'll cry over that jerk's words ! He's a jerk ! He said all that only because he knew that would hurt you ! Please Zoya don't cry over him, he's not even worth that ! Zoya please open the door ! Zoya ! Zoya..." Asad called out to her helplessly while banging her door, right now he felt like breaking in the door but then he also knew taht they were not in a bollywood flick where the hero would break open the door.

Asad sighed dejectedly and sat on te wooden floor, against the wall, next to her room's door, hoping to see her coming out in a minute. It was now dinner time, but still Zoya wasn't opening the door, Asad felt helpless, he had cooked one of his best meal for her, but nor did she had opened and neither she had ate anything. Asad felt bad for her and eventually she had cried herself to sleep, curled up in the sheets.

Among all this, Zoya hadn't realized taht Asad had taken her defense, in all her life nobody had ever stood for her, she had not much of friends, classmates who used to befriend her only to get their homework done, that's all Zoya had known about friends. She was extremely lonely, sometimes she would think what difference would it make to the Earth if one day she died and her answer was nothing. Nobody would care because there was nobody to care for her, to laugh with her, to hold her, to love her. She, like any other girl dreamt of her prince charming and when she had met Mark, she had thought that it was it ! That she had found her prince charming but little did she had known was taht Mark had no interest in her but on her body, when she had refused to sleep with him, it had led to a major fight, because though Zoya was an American citizen, she respected the institution of marriage a lot. One day Mark had come back and had apologized for his behaviour, she had forgiven him, completely unaware of what was going on behind her back.

Before buying this manor, Zoya used to live in collocation with a girl, Tina who had become with time, her confident and her best friend. A week after she had forgiven Mark, she had come back from hospital earlier and when she looked for Tina, Zoya had found her in bed with Mark, both naked, making out. That had broken Zoya, because she was an orphan and Tina and Mark were both the people she trusted the most, but both turned out to be betrayers, all this was a big slap in Zoya's face, because at that moment, never did she had felt so lonely.

And when she had met Humaira, she had seen a friend in her, who helped her selflessly and taht's what had touched Zoya. The betrayals were exactly what all was going on in Zoya's head when she had asked Asad to hold her in his arms. And when she lashed out at Mark that afternoon was the first time Zoya had stood for herself but then she was in so much shock due to his words that she had not realized that for the first time ever, somebody had stood for her and that somebody was a guy like Asad. He was nobody to her, nor was he her friend, nor was he her brother and neither boyfriend, but still he had stood for her.

In her mind, Zoya had Asad's image as the guy who every girl would be after and it was also proved true when he had told her about Humaira's tale. But Zoya had seen much more in him that just good looks, she had seen the way he cared when he had talked/scolded when she had found him and had let him stay for the night and he was worried about her safety and when he had told her his past, she had known what kind of a person he was but then when he had held her in his arms while she cried, she was ashamed for breaking down like this, thus she had ran away to her room and when he had come to console her, she hadn't opened the door.

It was now dawn and she was realizing all this, she went to her joined bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, she looked horrible, her eyes were puffy red with all that crying and her hair were disheveled like anything. After freshening up, she decided to go out for a walk to clear out her mind.

When she opened the door to her room, she was surprised to find a sleeping Asad right next to her door, holding a tray of what looked like a delicious meal. At that moment, she felt her heart warming up at the thought that he had stayed all night here only for her, a tears welled up in her eyes but this time they were of being overwhelmed by such care that she had never got but she nevertheless wiped them, it was enough of crying now.

As if on impulse, she kneeled down next to Asad and closed his agape mouth, which fell back open, then brushed back the strand of hair that fell over his forehead. He stirred a little and opened his eyes to a smiling Zoya, seeing her smile the first thing in the morning made him smile drowsily and that's when everything that happened last night came back to him and all the sleep flew away and was replaced by worry.

But before he could speak, she spoke, "I'm absolutely fine, much more better than last night... You should go and rest properly Mr. Hyper-active Ahmed Khan ! I'm going for a walk, i'll be back in 30 minutes..." She said softly while smiling gratefuly.

He got up, "I'll also come !" Asad said adament to go with her even when she had refused, when she denied about him taking rest, he argued, "I'm also good, you yourself said that i'm healing fast !" He grinned at her and she gave up, "I'll just take a quick shower..." He mumbled before going towards his room's bathroom.

"Be careful with your wounds !" Zoya called out at him and she wondered if he had even listened to her.

Zoya waited for him in his room to come out of the bathroom with a first aid box to do his wounds' dressing. She sat on the bed, thinking again and again of his words when he had defended her the previous day, she felt her heart warming up and then she remembered the way he had held her, gentle yet full of care and the best thing was nothing of all that he did was under pity, he did because he genuinely cared and taht she could tell confidently and she knew it just by looking in his eyes.

When Asad came out in jeans, he was wiping his wet hair with the towel, but his chest was bare. He hadn't seen Zoya, he just threw the towel on what he thought was the bed but that was Zoya's head. She rolled her eyes and removed it from her head which by the way smelt like...him.

"Thank you but i don't think i'll be using it..." Zoya said sarcasticaly and that's when Asad turned around and realized her presence in the room.

"Oops, i'm sorry, i didn't realized you were here..." He said sheepishly and Zoya stopped herself from replying, 'It's ok, i'm used to it...'

"Erm... I had come to change your dressing..." She said ignoring what he said and he nodded, lying down on the bed.

Asad was right, his wounds were healing very fastly, only the side wound on which he had stitches was taking a little time. She did his dressing and after Asad got dressed in the clothes Zoya had bought him - in which he looked extremely handsome - and both went out.

After asking Asad who knew the neighbourhood, they both headed to a park nearby, they walked in silence and the wind did the talking. They sat on a bench after walking around the park.

"I'm an orphan... I never knew my parents, i grew up in an orphanage untill i had been adopted and when i turned 15, my foster parents died of a car crash... They were Indian, that's from whom i learned Urdu... That's why i live all alone..." Zoya looked at the sky, trying to keep her emotions in control and Asad held her hand and squeezed it, making her look at him gratefuly and then she told him all about the betrayals she had been through.

Asad's jaw clenched hearing how disgusting people have been with a gem of a girl like her, unknowingly, he shifted closer to her, while telling her story, she had started sniffling and he had an urge to put an arm around her and when he had seen her tears, he didn't hesitated in putting his arm around her shoulder

"I was a little in shock yesterday when he had come, i'm not a girl who is used to fight back but when i had seen him i just lost control and i wanted to make him suffer for the way he broke my trust... But apparently, when i fought back it didn't affected him a bit... His words kept replaying in my mind and i was just frozen on my spot that i didn't even realized when you had taken my defence... And for that i can't thank you enough... I might sound weird but this was the first time somebody ever stood for me and i'm very grateful to you for that, i really appreciate it and i'm very thankfu..." Zoya was cut off by Asad.

"Ab mujhe bhi rulaogi kya ?" Asad said trying to lighten up her mood and that did it, she broke into giggles and Asad hugged her, "You don't need to thank me at all, i did what i felt was right and yes, don't you dare take anything that jerk said to hurt you ! You are nothing of whatever he said ! He only said all those with the purpose to hurt you... And he's not even worth to cry over, he was only a jerk who didn't know the worth of a gem like person you are..." He whispered all this in her hair and she just hid further in his chest, tears welling up again. He pulled back a little and wiped her tears, "Now no more tears !" He ordered making her smile.

"Thank.." When she was about to thank him again, she was cut off by Asad again.

"If you say 'Thank you' again, i'll add sleeping pills in your meal !" Asad repeated her words with a stern tone making her laugh and him smile, looking at her beautiful dimples.

They finally made their way back home but unlike before, this time they joked and laughed together, making the wind's silent talks, silent.

Later in the afternoon the doorbell rang, Zoya was busy unpacking so Asad went to open the door and froze on his spot, seeing the immigration officer and some police officers behind.

"Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan, you will have to leave the United Stated of America because your visa has expired months back so now we're here to deport you !"

That's when Asad knew that it was the end, he silently made his way out of the manor, thankful that Zoya wasn't in sight, so that she wouldn't have to get into trouble because of him and sending a silent prayer for Zoya's well-being and her happiness to the Almighty.

A/N : here ! Zoya's painful past is out ! so now Asad is going with them, ab kya ? πŸ˜‰ i know cliffy but lets see what happens ! 😳 now this was very long so i dont want complaints and yes as ususal there is no proof-reading ! πŸ˜† ok no i'm waiting eagerly for your feedback ! πŸ˜ƒ i'll try towrite something and update MML too πŸ˜‰ now guys press the 'Like' button leave COMMENTS !!!Edited by SBanoMalik - 9 years ago
yum_immy thumbnail
R
Unres...
Amazing update as always πŸ‘ ⭐️
So finally zoya's past is out...
Mark... 😑 🀬 how dare say those cheap words to Zoe?. B*****d kahin ka... 🀬
Im so happy tht Asad stood up with Zoe 😳 and absolutely loved asad when he gave him Mukka ahmed khan... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
Poor Zoe... She had suffered so much
Awww he waited all night outside her room ❀️
Loved the whole update Bano... U described Asya 's emotions too beautifully πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—
Loved how Asad consoled her... 😳
Haww the Immigration officer is here 😲
Asad is leaving without letting her know because he cant see her in trouble... 😭
Now will she go after him to India? πŸ˜‰
How can u stop at this point πŸ˜•
Update soon or else u know wht i will do... 😈 πŸ˜† Edited by yumna.imad - 9 years ago
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
unres

Zoya's flashback is also out.. 
Idiot that Mark.. What a disgusting person he is.. He is trying to justify his act after all he did?? πŸ˜‘
How dare he raise a finger at zoe's character... πŸ˜‘
Loved it when Asad stood up for her.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
When in all her life no one had... 

Asad's lines... "Zoyaa ! No ways you'll cry over that jerk's words ! He's a jerk ! He said all that only because he knew that would hurt you ! Please Zoya don't cry over him, he's not even worth that ! πŸ‘β­οΈ 
true.. so true...

Awww... he waited outside her room whole night.. πŸ˜³
Zoya telling her story to asad.. it was beautifully written.. her anguish and sadness was beautifully portrayed, Malik... and in the end the gratitude towards Asad for being the first one to defend her.. πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ

Wait a min... you sneaky little person.. you had to end it there?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘
ohh Please tell me she'll marry him.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Love ya... πŸ€—❀️... ab jaldi MML update kardo.. πŸ˜³
Edited by Divya.S.R - 9 years ago
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

beautiful update , really, I just love it

so finally , Zoya's secret was out , what a bast*** this Mark, anyway there is asad for her πŸ˜‰

but , the immagritation officer came, hope Zoya will help him 

thank for the update, i love your story 
Edited by radadolcevida - 9 years ago
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ek air ;-) 
unres

Edited by Divya.S.R - 9 years ago
yum_immy thumbnail
Firstly im first πŸ˜†
And secondly congrats for the new thread πŸ€— Edited by yumna.imad - 9 years ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
R
Unres

Wonderful update
Zoya was hurt by Mark words. He used bad words & that's when asad hit him & warned him to say anything against zoya. He tried to calm down zoya & she realised her position & ran away to her room. Asad wanted zoya to open the door. He wanted to consoled her but zoya invulnerable state, doesn't think anything. Her mind repeated mark words & then she realised that asad took her side. He was the first person who stood for her. When she came out, she saw asad sleeping on floor outside her room. They went for walk & zoya told him abt her past. He hold zoya in his arms & then their sweet talks. So asad was deported & he didn't want zoya to be in trouble, he left without telling her. Asad what u did, u should tell her. She will think again that she was cursed. Hope she will see that & do something. Otherwise I want zoya to go india for asad. Continue soon plz. Thanks for pmEdited by asifiqbalsh - 9 years ago
-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations on thread 2!   πŸ₯³
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread BanoπŸ₯³
zoya asking Asad ro hold her in his arms😲
that pathetic mark sees her with asad..n abuses her🀒😑
he tries to assasinate zoyas character😑
the guy with double standards.🀒 zoya caught him with her best friend tina🀒
i loved how asad punches him
"I. Won't. Tolerate. A. Word. Against. Zoya ! Call her by such names again and i swear i'll cut that disgusting tongue of yours !" "You are nobody to question Zoya's pure character and get one thing right in your mind that if i ever see you near her again, i'll break your bones, got that ?!"πŸ‘
zoya is very upset
asad slept outside zoyas door with food which he brought for her😳
when throws the towel on zoyas face accidentlyπŸ˜†
she does asads dressing☺️
Omg the immigration officers land up at their place😲😭
asad will go away without telling zoe😭
update soon!
loved it❀️

Maha
Edited by maha2012 - 9 years ago