Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HAPPY DIWALI to all ROSIDIANS N FRIENDS...
thank u for all the support through ur comments & likes...here goes the next part

------------

PART 40

Sid - maa, what happened? Is everything alright?...

He got no answer...

Roli went to simar who is looking her with a pale expression not knowing what to tell...

Roli- didi, tell me what happened when we are out...u all were normal when we were leaving...

Again no answer...meanwhile, prem, sankalp & vikranth came from outside...

Prem- simar, we did not find it...we searched everywhere...

Sid- what's happening prem...no one is telling anything...atleast u pls tell me...

Prem took Sid to a corner leaving Roli in the hall...Sid was shocked listening what prem had said...he looked at Roli, who is now more worried seeing them talking there...they came back to hall...Sid went to Roli...

Sid- Roli, come let's go to our room...we'll get fresh & come down for dinner...

Roli- Siddanthji, what's this...see all are hiding something from us & not telling anything & above that u too r joining them now...(looking at Sid with doubt..)..Siddanthji, what jiju told u in that corner...why r u looking sad all of a sudden...pls tell me...

Sid- (holding her hands...)Come with me...i'll tell u..

Roli- Siddanthji, just wait...i'll feed these biscuits to pintu...

Everyone looked at each other with worried faces...

Roli- pintu,,,, pintu...where r u...(going in search of pintu... )see I brought ur fav bickis...

She didn't find it anywhere ...

Roli- didi, what happened to this pintu, it used to come just only to the first call of mine...is pintu alright?

Simar got worried & looked down not able to answer her...

Roli- didi, what happened to u? Not saying a single word from that time onwards...

Simar- Roli,,,,pintu!!!

Roli- pintu???

Simar- pintu is nowhere in the house...we searched for it everywhere in the house & our street...

Roli is feeling like crying...but controlling herself...

Roli- didi, why it'll go outside? It never went outside our house...then where it can go...wait, it'll be in & around here itself...i'll call now...

Roli rushed into each & every room calling pintu followed by Sid...she went into their room & searched under the cot, behind doors, balcony,, everywhere...but got nowhere...she ran towards terrace ...Sid too went behind her calling pintu...

Sid saw Roli, who was standing at the edge of the terrace holding the railings turned against him...he went to her & turned towards him...Roli was weeping finding that her buddy is missing...

Sid hugged her to console her...

Roli- Siddanthji, what would've happened to pintu?? Where it can go leaving me?(lifting her head & looking Sid with teary eyes)i fear anything bad happened to it?..

Sid- Roli, nothing will happen to it... u r fearing unnecessarily...may b, it went out unknowingly & as it is getting dark, it might've hide somewhere in fear...i'll go along with sankalp now & get it to u...ok...

Sid somehow consoled her & brought her down to hall...he & sankalp went in search of pintu in car...Sid searched in every street of their colony, calling its name loudly...

At home Roli is waiting for Sid's call expecting the good news that pintu is found, but no...

It was midnight...Sujatha & mausiji tried requesting ROSIM to come to dinner but they did not respond...

After some time, Sid & sankalp returned home with empty hands...seeing them Roli burst into tears & rushed to their room ...Sid went to Sujatha asking to give food in a plate so that he can convince Roli to have food & asked all others to take food...prem too took simar along with anjali to their room who is also crying for pintu..

Sid, with d food tray, stepped into their room & saw his Roli lying on the bed & crying...he remembered how she was happily smiling some hours before when they were spending time in d park & enjoying the ride with him...

he kept the tray on the table in front of sofa & came to her ...

Sid- Roli, have some food...u didn't eat anything...

Now Roli is crying more...Sid holding her hand, sat beside her on bed...

Sid- Roli, look at me...

Roli didn't lift her face...Sid made her so, by holding her cheeks...Roli looked him with tears flowing down from her eyes uncontrollably ..she got up suddenly & hugging him...

Roli- Siddanthji, my pintu... I lost my pintu...such a small one, still i couldn't able to take care of it...

Sid caressed her head while Roli is crying & only crying like a child until she is sobbing...Sid made her to look at him & wiped her tears...

Sid- Roli, pls stop crying...i can't see u like this...atleast for me...(Roli is still in tears...)See, tomorrow early morning we'll again go & search for ur Pintu...I know it can't stay without u for these many hours...wherever it go, will rush to u in the morn...now pls take some food Roli...

Roli- (without listening him & continued...) Siddanthji, u know, it was my surprise gift from didi & papa for my 16th birthday...it was a 8 months baby then...(Sid made her to talk without stopping her to come out of her grief...)...first day it didn't come to me & used to shout seeing me...but I never stopped loving it & daily used to bring biscuits while returning from college...one day all went to function leaving me & pintu in home as I have exams...in the evening I felt tired & slept on the bed...(she got a ray of smile on her face while telling about pintu...)when I opened my eyes at night it was sleeping beside me keeping its hand on me as it is more scared of darkness...from then it slowly accepted me as friend & never left me even for a while & always made me happy with its love & innocence...i don't know now whether it is----!!!(She again started crying thinking that something bad happened to it...)

Sid tried his best to stop her crying & went to bring the food...he forwarded the spoon to her mouth, but Roli nodded her head saying no...she again laid on the bed & closed her eyes with tears flowing down...

Sid kept the plate aside & switched off the lights...he too slept beside her wiping her tears & holding her hands...

In the morning, again PreSid went to search pintu...they enquired the dog catchers, also in some dog warden centres...but found nowhere...

Roli is not able to come out of that...whenever she is coming to hall, she sees pintu's sleeping place & goes near, caressing its small bed...Sid is unable to see her sorrow day by day...

Edited by latharosid - 8 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
 Happy diwali and happy new year Lattha
 very emotional update  I Loved it please continue👏
banuprasa thumbnail
Fab Dear.  Please update soon.
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy diwali latha and yes very emotional update
latharosid thumbnail
hi friends, i'm here to share my feelings & thoughts...when i had decided to start this ff, my only intention was, it shud make my readers to feel this ff as a betterment to ROSID-VEERU track in ssk...i started this ff just thinking myself as 'if i were a ssk writer', to further develop their track & prove that it has more scope than all present worst tracks...that's y i gave Rosid SR moments, then some more lovely scenes like- ROSID enjoying in waterfalls, then their cute talks, bike ride,twists, ,etc,etc.,as all these r my & ur(probably) dream ROSID moments which we'll never see on screen... so i'm asking u all whether u got any such feel while reading my ff, as this is a good ROSID-veeru track...if u got it then i feel happy, if not, i consider myself a loser ...

banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: latharosid

hi friends, i'm here to share my feelings & thoughts...when i had decided to start this ff, my only intention was, it shud make my readers to feel this ff as a betterment to ROSID-VEERU track in ssk...i started this ff just thinking myself as 'if i were a ssk writer', to further develop their track & prove that it has more scope than all present worst tracks...that's y i gave Rosid SR moments, then some more lovely scenes like- ROSID enjoying in waterfalls, then their cute talks, bike ride,twists, ,etc,etc.,as all these r my & ur(probably) dream ROSID moments which we'll never see on screen... so i'm asking u all whether u got any such feel while reading my ff, as this is a good ROSID-veeru track...if u got it then i feel happy, if not, i consider myself a loser ...

Latha dont feel as loser dear.  Nothing like that.  It was good and we all liked it.

So just cheerup and continue further...👍🏼
srura thumbnail
Beautifully written...I loved all the updates...Especially Rosid cute moments...Plz write more ...
Anjali-RoSid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: latharosid

<font size="3" color="#000033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">hi friends, i'm here to share my feelings & thoughts...when i had decided to start this ff, my only intention was, it shud make my readers to feel this ff as a betterment to ROSID-VEERU track in ssk...i started this ff just thinking myself as 'if i were a ssk writer', to further develop their track & prove that it has more scope than all present worst tracks...that's y i gave Rosid SR moments, then some more lovely scenes like- ROSID enjoying in waterfalls, then their cute talks, bike ride,twists, ,etc,etc.,as all these r my & ur(probably) dream ROSID moments which we'll never see on screen... so i'm asking u all whether u got any such feel while reading my ff, as this is a good ROSID-veeru track...if u got it then i feel happy, if not, i consider myself a loser ...</font>

Hi latha... I loved ur FF ... PlZz contiuneEdited by Anjali-RoSid - 9 years ago
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dr d updates were superb pls continue soon
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
of course u just rock it the sr one and all the cute talks just stole my heart superb...