Frequent Posters

srura thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful updates...plz update at the earliest!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
latharosid thumbnail
BIG THANKS TO ALL MY DEAR  ROSIDIANS,FRIENDS & SILENT READERS, WHO R SUPPORTING ME & ENCOURAGING ME THROUGH UR VALUABLE 'LIKES' & 'COMMENTS'...i'M REALLY HAPPY TO SEE THE NUMBER OF LIKES & VIEWS, WHENEVER I LOG IN...THANK U ONCE AGAIN...

COMING TO THE PRESENT TRACK IN THE STORY, NOW ROSID GONNA ENJOY A BIKE RIDE...ALSO A TWIST WITH SUSPENSE , FOLLOWING IT...HOPE U ALL LIKE IT😊

PART 37

Rosid came out of entrance & turned back to see no one r seeing them...they then rushed towards the backside of house...they entered into the store room...Roli took the dress bought by his hubby from the hand bag...when she is about to remove her saree, she remembered Sid is with her & looked him who is seeing her without blinking his eyes ...she blushed...

Roli- (downing her face)Siddanthji..we r getting late...I've to wear the dress, pls go outside & see if anyone r seeing us...

Sid like a good boy went out giving a mischief smile to her...

After a while, Sid heard the door sound as opening & turned towards it...he is stunned to see his Roli in tight jeans, blue t-shirt & a thick floral jacket covering her beauties, looking more & more attractive...

roli understood that she is not bad in that dress by his gaze & slowly walked to him...

Roli - (not meeting his eyes)shall we go now...

Sid took hold of her hand with his hand lovingly & moved towards the small gate at backside of the house...he made Roli to stand there & after a while came to her on bike...

Roli rushed to him in excitement to get on it, but stopped before taking her seat...she is hesitating to sit putting her legs on either side of the bike..Sid understood it..

Sid - (making her to come out of her shy) if u want to sit on one side, then we would've went in car itself... u want to come on bike or car?

Roli without delaying, got on the bike putting her legs on either side...Sid smiled & wearing eye glasses, started their beautiful bike ride...

Roli kept her hands on his shoulders with a gap between them...Sid knowing how to reduce the gap, applied a sudden break...Roli bumped with him...

Roli- what happened...

Sid- (giving mischief smile which is not seen by her) see that vehicle...its blocking our way...

But the vehicle is little far from them...Roli not knowing his plan kept silent & started seeing around...

Sid again applied a sudden break with which she bumped with him more forcibly...when she is about to ask him, he again did the same thing...Roli got afraid & moved a little close to hold him on his waist tightly ...Sid plan worked undoubtedly...he took her hands pulling her more closely & totally making her to lean on him...Roli saw his mischief smile in the mirror & willingly forwarded her hands onto his chest & put her chin on his shoulder, cuddling him more...

After travelling a certain long distance, they got down in a place which is calm & pleasant...there is a small path away from main road , leading to a park with fully covered green trees...

Sid parked his bike & both moved towards it...

as it is a hilly area, the sunset view can be clearly seen which is spectacular with its red & orange colors spreading all over the sky...

Roli got excited & went to the edge of the park which is safely & well-fenced...Sid too came behind her...

Roli- Siddanthji, its beautiful right!!!...

Sid- yes Roli...but not more than u...u know what i feel to say now!!!!

Roli expressed her face as if asking what...

Sid- (screaming loudly...)ROLI,I LOVE YOU ...

Roli was surprised & blushed opening her mouth widely...

Roli- (holding his hand..)Siddanthji, what u r doing!! what if anyone listens?...

Sid- (Holding her around with his hands & making her to hold him likewise...)my dear Roli, there is no one to see us nor to listen us here...see..(Roli looks around & smiles as there is none like he said...)..

Sid pulled her close such that their eyes, nose & lips are exactly faced to each other with an inch gap...

Sid- Roli, I love you so much...

Roli- I love you too...so much..

Sid touched her lips with his, & pulled her closely, with one hand stroking her hip,inside her top , & the other hand into her hair...Roli too responded to his deep kiss, caressing his back with her hands...the sun slowly got down without disturbing them & the moon spread its light to peep into their passionate kiss...

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SIMPLY SUPERB...its BEAUTIFUL..CONTINUE SOONEdited by mvlakshmiprasan - 9 years ago
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb updates πŸ‘ .. continue soon πŸ˜Š
latharosid thumbnail
PART 38

Both released their lips,,& opened their eyes slowly...Roli blushed looking into his eyes...

Roli- (feeling shy & downing her head) shall we go?

Sid did not reply...

Roli lift her face to look at him...Sid smiled...

Sid- Roli, I wish to say that one once more...

Roli understood that he'll scream once again...she got worried & expressed it on her face to Sid. ..He got smile...

Sid- Roli...but this time not alone...u too have to say along with me...r u ready...

Roli tried to go away breaking the hug, but Sid held her hand catching her little finger with his...Roli turned to him as if accepting to his wish & looked into his eyes giving a smile along with her lips...

Both got ready...they reached the edge of the hill ... seeing the whole city which is very peaceful from distance & beautiful with its glowing lights, they got excited & smiled looking at each other...

Sid- ok, ready, 1..2..3..go...stop,stop..

Roli- Siddanthji, now what happened ?

Sid- I wish u call me only SIDDANTH'...no more additions like ji & all...ok..

Roli- no way...if that's ur wish, I'm going...u just fulfill ur wish & return..i'll wait for u near the bike...

When she was about to go he stopped her doing so & told her to do whatever she wishes to say & he'll not compel her...

So both came back to previous positions, holding their hands...

Sid- ready, 1,2,3..go...

ROSID- (screaming..)ROLI, I LOVE U'..'I LOVE TOO SIDDANTH"(when she was completing it, Sid closed her mouth as to stop her saying ji' )...

Making her eyes wide, Roli turned her face to look at Sid who is smiling for his success on making her to call him as per his wish...he winked at Roli & removed his hand from her mouth... Roli blushed & silently walked towards their bike... Sid with a smile followed her...

There is an old temple at some distance from the park...seeing it, Roli along with Sid went there...it has a small lamp arranged just to recognize it as a temple ... the doors r locked but Matarani's idol can be clearly seen from the openings of the doors...Roli got an unpleasant feel while reaching there...

Sid- Roli, what happened...

Roli- nothing.!!..

ROSID prayed the goddess for each other well being & happiness...they opened their eyes & looked each other at d same time as they do every time though it is coincidence...they got smile...Roli took vermillion which is in a tray at the door entrance & forwarded it to Sid...Sid took it from her hands to put on her forehead...

latharosid thumbnail
PART 39

Both walked towards their bike, to return home happily...

Before getting on bike...

Sid- Roli, now how u r going to sit (with a mischief smile)...

Roli pushed him to get on bike & sat behind him, cuddling him tightly...

Roli- like this...& there is no need for u to apply any unnecessary sudden breaks...

Both looked at each other & laughed...Sid started his bike

On their way,

Roli- Siddanthji, when u bought this beautiful surprise for me?

Sid- Roli, do u remember our shopping in kodaikanal!!..

Roli- yes...that means u bought this from there & that too without my knowledge...but how Siddanthji...

Sid- (laughing...)Roliji, actually u were very busy in selecting the shawls ...so I went to girls section which is just beside & selected this for u...got it!!!

Roli- but u r very smart, how u selected this dress in exact size of me...

Sid- Roli, its secret...(Roli is blushing at his words...but Sid soon revealed his secret seeing her with smile...)...Roli, its not like that...i asked the sales girl a dress for u pointing u to her...so she showed me dresses in ur size & I selected this one for my cute wife...

Roli- u too r so cute...(she kissed on his cheeks...& Sid raised his accelerator, with excitement...)

They reached home & stopped again at backside of the house...Roli quickly changed her dress to saree keeping the dress inside the handbag & moved towards their main entrance...

When they entered into the hall, they saw all r looking dull with silence occupying everywhere...they rushed inside & seeing Rosid all became much worried...

justloverosid thumbnail
awesome Latha please continueπŸ‘πŸΌ
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updates pls update soon
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fab updates dear continue soon
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely updates ... i wonder what happened?, please update soon...