Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 34

They reached their house around 9 at night...all the family members felt happy with their arrival...all were little surprised to see them very happy & glowing which is missing prior to their trip...they understood the reason & premar felt more happy as their plan worked well...

Rosid got freshen up & came down to have dinner...Sid told them about the places where they went , the beautiful climate & more, though it is a small trip..

Prem- Siddanth, I think u both returned half heartedly from kodaikanal as it is just for only 2 days...bcoz of that u might not have enjoyed properly...

Sid- no prem...we enjoyed a lot.. its really so beautiful u know(he looked at Roli who is blushing understanding what he means & others too..)...

Mausiji- Siddanth, whats the need to say these many words...we know how much u enjoyed by seeing my Roli's face...(ROSID blushed)...ok, tell me how was your small honeymoon trip?...

Rosid felt embarrassed with that direct question...Roli felt shying & went into the kitchen taking a bowl...

Sid somehow escaped from there completing his dinner...

Sid returned to room after attending an imp call...when he came inside he saw his angel lying on the bed keeping bunch of roses beside her which they brought & with a red rose in her hand, lost in some thoughts ...pintu who is sitting beside her also gazing her deeply as Roli used to play for some time with it, before going to sleep prior to the trip...

but now she was totally changed...Sid got smile & came to bed..he took pintu into his hands...

Sid- (in low voice..) hey pintu..today she is not going to play with u...its my turn...now pls leave my Roli to me...

He put it down & pintu went out of the room as if understanding what he told clearly...

Roli is still in her dream world unaware of anything...

Sid locked the door & came near to her ...Roli, who is not knowing his arrival & day dreaming, is now blushing stroking her face with the rose from her forehead to eyes to cheeks...Sid came to know that she is thinking only & only about him who had stolen her sleep from yesterday filling her mind with his thoughts totally...he slowly got onto bed & crept closely to her without disturbing or touching her, to see what she is doing... when Roli continued stroking the rose from her cheeks to her lips, it fell on bed...Roli who is in her own world moved her hand to hold it but when she is about to touch it, Sid kept his hand on the rose...not knowing anything Roli took his hand thinking as rose & again started stroking from her smooth lips, then her beautiful neck & further down blushing more than before...Sid lost himself with that & started stroking all her beauties ..when he reached her hips, he tightened his hold & coming close to her, touched her petal like lips with his...Sid pulled her more closely not allowing any airgap between them...he made her to react to his love & without any doubt Roli too responded holding him more tightly...they enjoyed their sweet kiss closing their eyes to feel its sweetness...

after a while they released their lips... Roli slowly opened her eyes & seeing Sid above her who is so close, realized that its not any dream...she rushed to get up, but Sid did not give her any chance...

Roli- (not able to meet his eyes...) wwhen,,,,when did u come? ..actually I was...(she's lost for words) ..

Sid- Roli, look into my eyes...(he made her to look at him holding her cheeks..Roli slowly met his eyes )...yes, I came when u were not in this world...(Roli is questioning him with her eyes as asking what she did unknowing to herself..) ..

Sid said what all she did caressing her face

Sid- Roli, wont u tell me about what u were thinking all the time...(Roli blushed as giving reply to him)... is it about the lovely moments that we had spent!

Roli hugged him in shyness unable to say anything seeing him...

Sid- Roli, u know, how pleasant this feeling is!... u became mine completely...i'm totally immersed in your love... I lost myself from yesterday...I LOVE U ROLI...I LOVE U...

Roli- LOVE U TOO SIDDANTHJI...

Sid switched off the lights & pulled Roli to kiss on her neck...after a while, Roli moved her hands to hold his face,& making him to come close to her face, giving her warm kisses on his forehead , eyes, nose, cheeks , neck...Sid surprised with her kisses as he did not get atleast one from her, the previous night...

Both rolled on the bed, sharing lots & lots of kisses...after a while, when Roli laid on his chest, hugging & caressing each other  ...

Sid- Roli, I'm surprised with ur kisses which u did not give yesterday...(making her to look into his eyes...)tell me why u had hesitated?

Roli- (seeing him,,)Siddanthji, may b being a girl, I felt very shy how to proceed with u at that time ...but today, after rewinding how much you loved me, I was not able to suppress my feelings on you...now I cant live even for a second without you... I want u...(Roli hugged him cuddling more towards his neck..)..

Sid made her to sleep beside, & moved close to her to lock their lips again...they lost themselves in the longing kiss...while Sid was tightening his grip on her lips with his, Roli heard some sound like footsteps...she was disturbed & opened her eyes, stopping reacting to Sid...Sid though slowly bite her lips to respond, felt still no response.. he opened his eyes to see her who is looking worried...

Sid- (holding her cheeks) what happened?...

Roli- did u hear any sound like footsteps?

Sid- no

Roli- I heard it...

Sid- Roli, all r sleeping...who will roam now?... maybe someone in the house came out to take water ..nothing more...

Roli- yes..you may be right...

Sid- (rubbing her lips)now don't disturb me anymore while I kiss you...!

Roli blushed...Sid with a smile stroked her lips again...

A man talking to someone in phone...

Man- hello, I had planned everything...I'll wipe all the happiness from her life, making her to realize how big mistake she has done... from this moment I'll not sleep till I make their lives a living hell...

Man on the other side- I'm waiting to see...

Edited by latharosid - 8 years ago
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fab update dear i think  veeru can't wait dear update soon
justloverosid thumbnail
Awesome Update Latha 👏 looking forward to the next meeting😉
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its beautiful latha..reading ur updates again n again..pls update next part soon😊
latharosid thumbnail
PART 35

Rosid got up in the morning somewhat late, with smiles on their faces as wishing good morn...

Roli after finishing her bath, got ready & went down to help others in the kitchen...

All had breakfast & sat in the hall...

Roli gave the newly bought sweater to anjali & shawls to the family members...Sid showed their pics which they took in some beautiful locations..

Days r passing happily...

Sid again got involved into d project, helping prem to finish it soon ...but was aware not to come late & make Roli upset...Roli too enjoys the day with the family when Sid goes office & when he returns, both feel to hug each other in excitement who wait the whole day to spend the time in each other arms.. but stop themselves, as they r in front of others, smiling to each other...

Sid used to finish his dinner at the earliest possible leaving all others behind at the dining table & wait in their room for his angel's arrival for which he is waiting the whole day counting every second...when he hears her anklet sound coming towards the room, he becomes alert & hides behind the door curtain...when she reaches the room, he pulls her inside & starts to play THEIR' game of love though she pleads him to wait atleast till she takes bath...he sometimes allow her, but sometimes becomes very mischievous holding her free end of saree at the room entrance itself & pulling her inside & locking the door, plays with her running behind her all over the room, & finally catches her & takes her onto the bed, moving close to her to share some longing kisses, infact smooching, kissing & locking their lips, till they get tired & sleep without even releasing their lips...

latharosid thumbnail

hi friends, hey there is a role which I forgot to introduce to u all in that respective part, & I also gave his entry..

part 24-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4153526?pn=20

so he is vikranth, who is actually lover of pragnya(Roli's friend)...how he is staying with BW family is being given now...sorry if I gave any trouble to u or confusing u...

-----------------

A day after a month of ROSID'S marriage,,

Roli got a call...

Roli- hello pragnya, how r u?

Pragnya- I'm good...what about you? How is your married life?

Roli- everything is fine...

Pragnya- ok.. i called u as I want your help...

Roli- yes..u can tell me..if I can I'll do it...

pragnya- actually one of my friends, Vikranth got an internship to work in ---- company in your place, but said that he did not find any place to stay there...so I felt to ask u once that whether it'll be ok to you to allow him to stay in your outhouse just for 3 months...

Roli- pragnya, I'm not sure that mataji will give permission to a stranger...but I'll try to convince her & others, as he is friend of urs...by the way who is he, whom I don't know, being ur friend..

Pragnya- he is my new friend whom I met in my SAP classes...he is very good...well mannered & from decent family...

Roli- ok, pragnya..i'll inform u after discussing it with mataji ..bye

Pragnya- bye Roli...

Roli came & stood beside simar thinking how to ask mataji...Sid observed it & went to her...

Sid- (when all others involved in talking..)Roli what happened? With whom u were talking?

Roli- Siddanthji, pragnya called me for some help...(she told Sid about what they talked in phone & Simar too joined while they r talking)...

Simar- Roli, did u confirm her?

Roli- no didi...i didn't...

Sid- Roli, u said he is pragnya's friend right!...then how can we deny her request...what's to think this much deeply...will he steal anything from our house when we are already in the house all the 24 hrs...its ok..i'll ask mataji...don't worry

In the evening, Sid went to mataji & told her about Vikranth's stay...mataji agreed as he is going to stay only for 3 months & only after confirming he is good...

Sid informed Roli & Roli informed pragnya, that mataji agreed...pragnya told Roli that he'll come next morning ...

that day , he reached their home taking address from pragnya...he pressed calling bell...pintu was shouting seeing him...mataji who is just coming to hall from temple, saw him standing at the entrance with bags in his hands...

Mataji- may I know who u r?

Vikranth- I'm vikranth, pragnya's friend...

Mataji- yes...Siddanth told me about u...pls come in..

Mataji told pari to inform Rosid that he came...after a while ROSID along with premar came down & saw him who is sitting in the hall...

Sid- (coming to him & shaking his hands with his..)hi vikranth, I'm Siddanth, Roli's husband...& this is Roli(as he did not see her though she is pragnya's friend)...

Vikranth- hi Siddanth, hello Roli...

Sid started introducing all their family members from mataji to premar to anjali...he took blessings from elders & greeted others like well mannered...

All made him to take breakfast along with them... Sid asked sankalp to show him the outhouse ...sankalp did so & returned...vikranth too started to his office after resting for a while...

latharosid thumbnail
PART 36

Presid r happy as their business is again back to form, competing with others in market, like before..
vikranth too used to spent time with them in evenings & became friend to presid as he is of same age...Sid or prem used to drop him in his office if possible...

On that day, Roli called Sid to come home somewhat early...Sid without denying his love's words, returned soon...he went to his room to fresh up, when Roli came with a tea cup...he returned from washroom & saw his love who is waiting for him & little excited... Seeing Sid, Roli took the cup & gave it to him with a smile...Sid after finishing it, pulled her closely holding her hands...when Roli tried to free herself...

Sid- Roli, I thought u called me to come early for doing this itself...but why r u going away from me...(he freezes her in his hold... )

Roli- (trying to push him with her hands on his chest)Siddanthji...pls leave me...(blushing & looking down)I didn't call u for this...there is something to ask u...

Sid- yes..u can very well ask me in this posture too...

Roli- (with a smile)Siddanthji, shall we go out for sometime!...anywhere, it has been a long time since we went out together...if u've any work, its ok, I'll not compel u...

Sid pulled her closely & kissed her lips...

Sid- (holding her cheeks)Roli, what more work do I have, when my love is wishing to spend time with me & that too if she is asking this much cutely...ok, lets go(Roli hugged him in happiness)...get ready...

When Sid frees her & moves toward sofa, Roli holds his pinky finger with hers...Sid got half surprised & turned to her...

Sid raised his eyebrows as asking what...

Roli- Siddanthji, shall we go on bike?

Sid- bike!!!...(he is fully surprised now with her wish..)

Roli- yes..a ride on bike...a ride on bike with u...

Sid lost in her eyes & words, got excited with her wish ...after an eyelock for a while, he held her hand with both his hands firmly confirming yes with a smile...

Sid- roli but I don't have bike...what to do now...

Both became little upset ...suddenly both looked at each other

ROSID- sankalp's bike...

Sid- yes... I'll ask him...he is in home itself...I'll change my dress & go down to ask him...meanwhile u get ready...(but again he saw Roli thinking of something) ...what happened Roli?

Roli- Siddanthji, how can I come in saree for a ride...it won't look good..its ok, we'll go in car...

Sid- ufff...again it came to beginning...

He saw Roli getting upset as her wish is not fulfilling...Sid got smile & went to cupboard...Roli is seeing him what he is doing...Sid came to her holding a pack...

Sid- Roli, take it...this is for u...from me...

Roli with a smile opened it & shocked to see a jeans pant & a t-shirt in it...

Roli- Siddanthji...u bought it for me...when...ahh...but I didn't wear it before...why u r wasting money...how can I wear this & show to all...

Siddanth kept his finger on her lips...

Sid- shhh...chup...OMG, these many questions...Roli, I spent my money wishing to see my wife in this dress ...anything wrong in that...

Roli felt bad for what she said all of a sudden...

Roli- sorry...I don't mean it...but what I can say to mataji & maaji & all others if they c me like this...if it is in our room I can very well wear this...

Sid understood her problem & after thinking a while, he got a solution...he whispered in her ears about his plan & Roli smiled accepting to do what he said...

Sid changed his dress & came down...he took keys from sankalp & was waiting in the hall chatting with others...after a while, Roli came down wearing a simple saree but as usual, looking beautiful with loosen hair, holding a hand bag...Rosid shared a smile...all understood that they r going out...

Sid- mataji, maa,,,me & Roli will return in sometime...(they gave a smile as giving permission)

Maaji- Siddanth, drive the car slowly...& return before midnight..

Sid- ok maa...

srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Edited by srdevi - 9 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
 Lovely updates Latha👏 please continue
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail