Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
hey u guys did anyone notice the last scene when jai is sitting on the bench and crying... it looks like dubai. I think that scene was shot in dubai although i think soon enough they will show them officially coming to dubai and show glimpses of the city etc.
Also I was thinking maybe Pushkar takes bani to dubai to get her out of her grief coz she would probably in depression in the meantime here Jai gets to know the truth and then follows suit to dubai to find bani.. I know its wishful thinking that they will get together so soon but theres no harm hoping right :) 😛
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks MT!! Aw... my poor Ladoo 😭

dc
shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
popeye

Hope is all we have left!!!!
I just hope he still has an inkling of faith left in him regarding Bani.....

Didn't someone say that both Jai and Pia were shown to be in the hospital in the promo....

So hopefully even if pia says Bani had feelings for Bani she will also tell Jai that Bani would NEVER abort a child the way she did....(maybe wistful thinking on my part) and they go back to the hospital for the truth to come out...or maybe tomorrow Pushky will call Jai up and tell him what really happened!!!
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update

jigyasa is really disgusting 😡 what a cruel woman she had to go that low -- i am feeling sorry for jai and bani 😭 😭
nandini76 thumbnail
thanks for the great update appreciate ur effort but wud still request u to put all ur comments in the end PLS
Neetusxm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks mt for the update...wat a depressing episode...bani lost the baby???i cudnt believe it yaar...wonder if jai will love bani again
diamonds1233 thumbnail
thanks for the update 😉 very sad episode indeed
i really wanted bani to have that baby 😭 as long as bani and jai get together by the end thats all that matters and i hope jigyasa gets a taste of her own medicene. 😡
sweet_hs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update
i hope pushkar should get some aqal and tell jai everything before its too late.
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot!!! omg!!this is soooo sad!! i hate jigyasa 😡 😡 😡
pinkberry thumbnail
MT u do a great job with the updates Thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! 🤗