25 September : India Episode Update of KS

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey, I saw the serial 2-3 mintues late! The scene shows with Bani waking up in the Hospital Room and the Doctor tells her that she has lost the baby. 😭

Pushkar is standing besides looking morose. Poor guy, I feel bad for him at times! (Why did Khabari tell me that we won't be abusing him? I think because the whole issue of his name in the Father's coloumn did not come up! That has been dropped I think! Pushky not doing anything is a good job itself!😆)

A simulataneous scene shows Jai waking up in his Chair with sweat and looking very anxious and worried as if he has felt the baby's loss😭. And just then, there is a furious knock on the Door and Jai goes to open it only to see Massi very unwell and panting. Massi tells Jai that she is having palipitation and to take her to the Hospital. Jai tells her to calm down and calls the Doctor and takes her to the Hospital. As Massi is being wheeled down to the Emergency Unit, she tells a bewildered Jai that Bani is innocent and whatever she did was for Jai! Just then Jigyasa also comes to the Hospital and tells Jai that she will fulfill all the formalities of the Hospital and that he should be with Massi. As Jigyasa is shown going towards the Reception, her eyes fall on Bani lying unconcious in her room and she looks stunned.

Jigyasa comes in to Bani's room looking very curious and asks the Nurse that she knows this patient and what has happened to her. The nurse tells her that she had a miscarriage, Jigyasa is stunned and the Nurse tells her the Patient came in a very serious condition and to save her life, we had to abort the baby. Jigyasa looks very stunned and worried and quite shocked. Then she turns to look at Bani and an evil glint spreads over her face as she opens the blinds of her room and thinks to herself that Jai will surely look at her. As Jigyasa comes out of Bani's room, talking to the Nurse about Bani, Jai comes from the opposite end and asks Jigysa what is she talking about, Jigyasa asks about Massi and Jai says that she is fine now. Jigyasa goes to meet Dr. Desai who is handling Bani's case and asks him directly how much he earns and tries to bribe him. Jigyasa tells the Doctor to lie to Jai Walia that Bani has aborted the child and it wasn't killed by the Accident. The Doctor gives one cold stare and tells her that he hasn't yet sold his soul!👏 A compounder hears her and tells Jigyasa that he will help her out.

Jigyasa comes to meet Massi and tells Jai that can we discharge her. (RK looks very handsome today.....quite young and fresh and that shy smile of his, Haila...All the nurses in the Hospital would be going Ga..Ga!😳) Jai goes and fulfills the formalities and as he does that, the nurse gives him another bill and as Jai sees it, he is stunned and asks her what is his wife doing here. The compounder comes dressed up as a Doctor and takes Jai to a corner and tells Jai that his wife had come to us for an abortion. The Compounder keeps lying to Jai that he had adviced Bani against abortion but his wife was not ready to listen and she got the child aborted anyway. Jai is too stunned to react, as the Compounder tells her that not to worry, she can still become a Mother.

Jai is shown to be in complete shock as he holds the piece of paper and a very haunting tune plays in the background as Jai takes the support of a Wall and is shown to be completely and totally numb and dazed as he sits on the Chair. The piece of paper falls from his hand as he remembers his words to Bani that she will name their child Krishna and that he had promised his dying Mother that he will name his child Krishna. Jigyasa looks at Jai and smiles happily to herself!😡

Jai is shown walking down in complete silence with the soft Jiya Dhadak Dhadak playing, as he sees Pushkar giving a glass of juice to a sad looking Bani and making her eat something. Jai looks completely shell shocked and his eyes fill with tears.....😭 Saaya tha aasmana ka, sar se joh hat gaya, jeevan ke raah mein samay, aaya kathin bada, rab ne yeh kya kiya, bhuj gaya, apna tha jo ek aasra....Meri duniya hai....Awww, my poor Lamb....is walking down desolately in the rain remembering Bani and all the lovely and romantic moment he spent with her.....Jai looks even more sexy when he is Wet in the Rain!😳 As Jai is walking down in silence, he sees a family taking a child's dead body and he looks shocked and silenced.

Jai is shown sitting near the Beach Front, and poor baby, breaks down crying like a child and then talks to God.

"Aasman ka tara ban jaata hai. Lekin tum toh aasmaan mein bhi dikhai nahin de rahe. Main tumahre bageri bahut akela hoon...."

Awww, Poor Jai, cries like a child all alone and desolate when Jigyasa comes and sits with him and for a moment loooks terribly guilty as she keeps her hand on Jai's shoulder but then takes it off, as she sees Jai crying. Jigyasa then tells Jai softly that we are all part of your grief, except Bani. As a silent Jai listens on, Jigyasa tells him that as soon as Bani got your alimony amount, she aborted the baby and that she has never loved you. As Jai listens with a death-numbing silence but with an ever growing anger on his face, Jigyasa goes on that Bani was always in love with Pushkar and that she has never loved you and that if you don't belive me, go and ask Pia about it! Jai is shown to just get up and stride away in anger as Jigyasa has a soft smile playing on her lips!

Summary & Comments : I loved the way Dr. Desai tells Jigyasa that he has not yet sold his Soul for money!👏 But the whole Compounder dressing up as a Doctor and telling Jai the fake story was ridiculous! Where does Ekta come up with such stuff? Is it so easy to pretend to be a Doctor in a Hospital where anyone can recognize you?

Jigyasa...I have no words for her! I really don't know what love she talks about.....She might hate Bani for all her life, but how can she give so much grief to her own Brother? The Brother whom she claims to love so much!

Also, what about the scene where Massi tells Jai that Bani was innocent? Why didn't they show Jai's reaction to it? I think Jai assumed that Massi was blabbering in her comotose condition!

I really feel bad for Jai, Bani and Pushkar! Jai, well there is really no reason as such, but the fact that he is his own worst enemy at times! Why couldn't he just go and ask Bani once? But I guess that would be asking for too much and anyway Bani wouldn't have said anything to him!

Pushkar because, all the guy is trying to do is becoming a good friend and there is nothing wrong with it! If people want to take a wrong meaning out of it, then it is their problem! Pushkar is surely the most loyal and steadfast of friends ever, almost like a brother to Bani!

Bani......Kya kahoon? She has only lost in life! I remember an earlier post I made where I had asked who is the person who has lost the most in Kasamh Se? I think Bani fits the bill to the T! She not only lost her childhood, but her Parents, her youth, her happiness, the boy she loved, the man who loved her and now her child.......Really, there couldn't be a more tragic life than this!😭

Performance Barometer : Ram Kapoor for obvious reasons! He was superb in the scene where he sits down in still silence in the Hospital and then in the scene where he talks to the child in the Heaven......Incredible expression's, fabulous dialouge delivery and he looked very young today......Not at all like a 40 year old in the throes of marital tension! A superb and subdued performance by RK! But I think Khabari exaggerated a bit, I didn't find the scene "Mindblowing" as she had described, but pretty good, upto RK standards! There is a confrontation scene left between Jai and Bani before the Dubai Thing Happens, so I guess, we will get to see Jai in his Rudra Avtaar very soon!

I think tomorrow episode will be a dramatic one where Jai confronts Pia about Bani and Puskhar.....Khabari was right, Hanky Panky days ahead!😭 (By Hanky Panky I mean lots of tears!)

Ray of Hope : Well, Jai hasn't gone ballistic, I think this was the surprise package that Khabari was yakking about! I don't think he is going to talk to Bani at all regarding this, and will just take off for Dubai with Pia for some work to get his mind off all this! Wondering, how on Earth does Bani land there.....To finally tell the truth to Jai? Maybe! But I hope its not too late by then.......One heart-broken man and a love-stuck woman in a lonely situation is not a good thing!

Regards,

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW that's fast!!!!!!!!!!thanks for updating so quick
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx alot MT 😊

Love Leena 😃
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks MT! You are a dear. 🤗 MASI TOLD THE TRUTH!!! 😃
soapaddict thumbnail
Thanks MT! Lets see what happens.. break ke baad!? Will hell break loose at the hospital!?

Soapaddict
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So looks like Masi has finally opened the doors. Now its how Jai will react that will be the billion dollar question - will he believe her or not?
set_raj thumbnail
thanks mt...i think jigyasa will tell jai tht bani has come for abortion with pushkar.... 😡
soapaddict thumbnail
Jai should rue the day that he was ever given Jigyasa as a sister! What an diabolical woman. To cripple one's own brother to such a state...and to do it knowingly! I am floored by her evil...and just disgusted!

Soapaddict
OMG!!! i hate jigyaasa 😡 how could she do this?! and she likes to think she loves her brother
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow - what a twist. So Jai will definitely go ballistic. I just hope that at least this part the creatives will resolve quickly. Surely there must be at least one compassionate woman among them who must understand the trauma a woman goes through during a miscarriage. Ekta is definitely going all out to show just how disturbed a woman's mentality can be by showing Jigyasa doing this. Perhaps Ekta is a bit mental too?
Isn't a miscarriage enough without the word "abortion" thrown into it?

One can only hope that Jai will realise once he comes out of his grief that she would never have done this. After all hasn't she been saying all along that she wanted the alimony for her child and he himself said in court that he knew she loved the child. And lets hope that Pushky will speak up when he sees what is in the form.

Edited by rajkona - 17 years ago