Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ann_786 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thnx alot MT!!!!!!!!!!jai i hope u find the truth out quick and go 2 bani and tell her that u love her and u want her bak just want 2 see u 2 reunite!!!!! 😳
pondy thumbnail
Thanks MT 😊

OMG tomorrow the confrontation with Pia im sure that peabrain will say yes di loved Pushy 😑😑and Jigs how how cooly change the story 😑😑 and Jai cant he go and talk to Bani this serial completely lacks communication with ppl 😑is there anymore misunderstanding we need?aaarrrgghhhhh this is just too much for me 😑
punjabi girl thumbnail
I am so disgusted with the way this story is going. How could they make someone loosing a kid a joke. She has a miscarriage and they are saying that she aborted, then ekta doesn't even let the parents grief together. They make it sound like loosing a kid is like loosing a toy. I guess a person who looses a kid is only going to understand how to write a storyline regarding this situation. I am so sick, sick, sick of how all this is going about.
~sowmya~ thumbnail
thanks MT oh god that jigyasa is totally mad yaar how can she make tht type of story yaar
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
why did they show miscarraige???that is soo sick...Ekta doesnt understand at all..this is just crazy
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww poor Jai 😭 😳 😭

thx MT
dudeman thumbnail
Thanks. Edited by dudeman - 17 years ago
henryma thumbnail
Jai hands are free now to seek his new match ::=((
Will this happen in dubai... This is not damsel in distress but soldier in distress. Wil Pia come to rescue him or release him of his sorrows

We will be watching the Dubai-eposodes how BANI will react to this move.

Henry
blah_blah thumbnail
thanks 4 the update!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ek Paheli thumbnail
I hope Jai will stay faithful to Bani even with all this mess.. 😳 😳 😳