bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome ๐Ÿ‘
Plz update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg !!! it was superbbb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...amazingly written...totally loved itโค๏ธ..plzz continue soon..
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok...im so sorry guys for the dealy today...our power was out so couldn't post it soon...hope so i made justice to your expectations...if not im really sorry for the disappointments

Crookedly Mine - Part 2

As soon as soon as the elevator stops, Zain and Aaliya looked at each other confused but as seconds passed the tension in the atmosphere grew. Suddenly "help...help...hello anybody outside help us we're stuck, hello watchman... watchman...koi he hume bachao" Zain Osman Abdullah was screaming his lungs out banging on the doors. Shocked was the last word Aaliya would use to describe her current emotion, more than the elevator stopping Zain's screaming was freaking out but not for long. She pierced her lips to control all the laughter that was threatening to erupt any minute, coz Zain looked like a 5 year old screaming to be released out she herself was surprised that Zain Osman Abdullah could make her laugh in few minutes than Riya whose been trying from the day we became friends...she was gonna upset hearing this but happy at least he could make. After a few rounds of screaming Zain turned towards Aaliya and held her by shoulder which took Aaliya by surprise. He  held her firmly "don't worry we'll be fine, nothing will happen to us...we'll get out soon, so don't panic...don't panic okay...nothing will happen, I won't let anything happen to you, your gonna be fine" Zain let out in one go, Aaliya was totally taken aback by the last sentence. She never expected the person who panicked like a kid would suddenly mature to think about other too...it's not like she's never heard it before but she could see the truth in his words from his eyes and it made her feel warm inside, she just nodded to him with a serene smile on her face. Zain calmed himself seeing Aaliya's calm & smiling face and realized he was holding her tight and close...and realized how childish he must seem now, so he let go of her and stood straight to calm himself but still screaming inside. Aaliya was very amused by him, finally controlling all her laughter; she turned her head to Zain "sir, I'm sure we'll be fine...hum yehanse jaldi chali jayenge" Zain just gave a nod and Aaliya continued "aur agar aapko security se bath karnahe toh, aap apne phone se bhi call karsakthe he" she pointed the obvious to him. That's when it struck him, he turns to Aaliya in excitement "Of-course...you're a genius" he told thrilled while taking out his phone and realized what he said and retorted back "even I was thinking of the same" dialled the number peaking at Aaliya, who just gave a Of-course you did' nod trying to compose her laughter. Zain just waited 10 seconds and started to burst in the phone at the security, which startled Aaliya "security?? Aap...aap karkay rahiho, humari lift aise achanak bech mein kyun rukgai?? Kuch toh karo...hum kaab tak andhar phasen rahege??? Nai nai hume yeh phele boliye ese kyun horahe, itna bura maintenance mene aaj tak nai deeka. Agar hume kuch hogaya toh, agar hum suffocation hokar margay toh..." he kept on going, Aaliya was dumbfounded by his outburst, and how someone can think so much? she just shook her head. Aaliya gestured to stop and asked the phone, Zain just handed over the phone while heavily breathing. She took the phone and said with a concern "hum yehan marnai jayenge sir, hume kuch nai hoga" before she talked in the phone but unlike Zain Aaliya actually listen to what the other had to say "hello kaka, haan mein Aaliya bolrahi hun...haan mein aur zain sir dhono phase gayi...haan kaka hum dono teekhe...acha...ji...ji...ji teekhe...sukriya, ji hum phone rakthehe...Allah Hafiz" she finished and gave the phone to Zain who was just staring at her absorbing her every expression, Aaliya just informed zain "woh...ah woh mechanic kho bhulane gayihe, he'll be here soon aur elevator door kho open karne ki koshish karhahihe...so we'll be out soon enough Sir" Zain just gave a affirmative nod to Aaliya "aur esse incidence yahan rose nai hoti sir" Aaliya included before she turned, walked back and sat at one corner of the elevator. 

Zain looked at her, looked around & finally decided to sit at other corner of the elevator. Zain was clearly uncomfortable sitting on the elevator floor wearing a pricy suit, Aaliya saw his discomfort and another set of genuine smile played in her face she tried to hide it yet Zain got a glance of it while trying to settle himself on the floor and acted normal to show that he's fine. There was few moment of silence before zain finally spoke "Thanks" Aaliya looked at Zain with at most confusion, looking at her confused face he smiled "For taking the phone from my hand and talking to the security for me. I should have control my outburst at that time , but i didn't...so thanks for calming both of us" Aaliya just smiled which captured Zain's attention completely, "of course sir, mein jaanthi hun aap iss waqt bohath pareshan hey...but even under such stress aapne mere bare mein bhi socha...so thank you sir for your concern" zain was too lost in her face that he didn't pay attention to her words he just got the last sentence and replied as a matter of fact "ofcourse i was concern..tum toh meri hona!!" aliya looked at zain witha mixture of emotions more of surprise and shock, Aaliya just stared at Zain whose eyes were again talking the truth while zain was also staring back. After few minutes of staring section, Zain realized what he said and retorted back stammering mean you're my...our employee and my dad always says that employees safety is our responsibity at all times" Aaliya smiled remembering Osman sir's words "well yes, Osman sir always cared about all of his workers equally that's what made him a better person...and a even better lawyer" Zain smiled at Aaliya's words and looked at her, he could see the genuine respect she had for his dad which made gave him a very warm feeling inside...Aaliya surely made her place slow yet steady in Zain's heart on her own terms. Aaliya felt conscious under his gaze and looked at him, while Zain just smiled and turned back...Aaliya was extremely tired from work, she leaned on the walls and stared at the wall for sometime before her eyes started to feel heavy. After few minutes, Zain again peaked through the corner of his eyes at Aaliya he saw her fallen asleep leaning on the wall...he was confused how someone can sleep at such situation but he was too busy staring at the angelic innocent face, unconsciously his hand moved towards her face but stopped before it made contact...he looked at his hand and retrieved it instantly cursing himself for almost losing his control. He then takes out his cell and starts playing but his eyes starts to feel heavy too, before he knew it his eyes closed and he also dozed off like Aaliya.

Zain suddenly felt a thud on his shoulder, he slowly opened his eyes and realized that he had slept in an elevator, his eyes instantly went to Aaliya but he stopped breathing for a second...the thud was Aaliya falling on his shoulder in her sleep. He didn't know what to do, he just was lost of thoughts or words he raised his hands to move her but couldn't do it...and in her sleep Aaliya tightly hugged Zain's hand for support and sleep serenely, Zain heart raced instantly as he could feel Aaliya's heart beat through his hand he could feel his pulse raising and hormones doing its work. Zain let out few slow and big breaths to calm himself but he couldn't...  his constant breathing woke up Aaliya; Zain just watched Aaliya down his eyes who slowly opened her eyes and realized where she was, she then looked at the hand she hugged and trailed along it to see whose it was without lifting her head from rest. Her eyes widened when she realized that she was sleeping on Zain's hand but more shocked at the position they were in...their lips were just a few nanometres away breathing into each other's mouth...they got sucked into each other**; Zain looked and gulped every detail of her face he totally lost control when his eyes feel on her lips as Aaliya's too feel on his lips; they both then looked at each other they could see a mixture of emotions flowing through them. Zain finally gave into his impulse and slowly started to lean towards Aaliya to close the gap between them, Aaliya was a little shocked but didn't move from her position...their breathing now matched each other. Zain for final time looked at Aaliya where he could see the same feeling that was going through him, he held her chin with his other hand and closed the gap between them...tasting her cherry lips like sucking the first spoon of your favourite ice-cream. He could feel her soft and un-resistible lips and suddenly he couldn't feel it anymore.

He opened his eyes with a heavy breathing to see why he couldn't feel her lips again; he was feeling completely hot through his suit and looked at Aaliya...that's when he realized he was dreaming the entire scene coz Aaliya was sleeping in the same position as before. He looked around and at his watch, 15 mins passed from when he saw it last, he couldn't believe or understand what was happening to him...how could he something like this with a girl he just met, which felt very true for him. He looked at Aaliya sleeping peacefully at one corner; he was surprised but the weirdest part he was not regretting it at all it somewhere felt right, he tried to brush the thoughts out from his head. He was brought from his dilemma when his phone rang which woke up Aaliya starling both Zain & Aaliya; he picked up his phone and tried his best to concentrate on the receiver and with a sigh of relief he replied "ohhh teekhe...thank you...Ya ok" he kept his phone and turned to see Aaliya looking at him with keen eyes, he again got lost in her eyes but recovered soon enough "ah...mechanic ne lift ko teek karliya he...toh hum finally azaad hogai" a bright smile flashed in Aaliya's face and she told "see mene kahana sir...hum yehanse jaldi nikalenge" he just smiled and got up wiping his suit off all the dust, while Aaliya checked her bag and   was about to get up when she saw Zain lending his hand for her help with a friendly smile on his face...she smiled back and slide her hand into his and took his support to stand. But suddenly the elevator started to move on its course speed which startled both of them...and due to sudden movement Zain lost his balance and fell with Aaliya. He opened his eyes to see something he dream a few minutes ago...he was on top of Aaliya with their body against each other; faces close enough to breathe on the other. All his emotions flooded him once again just like his dream...and Aaliya was shocked to see a guy this close that too on such a sinful position. They just remind in the position for god knows how long and came out of their thoughts when the elevator door opened revealing the main door; they saw the opened door, turned to look at each other and finally Zain got up from Aaliya. The security arrived just as Aaliya was about to get up, they helped them out of the elevator...after few sincere apologies from all the maintenance and securities and forgiveness from Zain side, he finally turned to Aaliya who just finished her phone call.

Zain came towards Aaliya; Aaliya turned to see zain and smiled "dekha sir...jaise mene kaha sab teek hogayana" Zain just nodded in agreement "haan, lekin sirf aapki wajese main itne gante andar rehapahi" Aaliya laughed finally at his statement "sir, hum sirf ek gante andar rahe the" Zain laughed back at Aaliya's are you serious' look. "haan lekin mereliye wahi kaafi tha" and finally extended his hand "well it was very nice to meet and know you Miss..." Zain waited for her name, he knew he is probably late on asking but he wanted to know; Aaliya smiled and met his hand with hers "Aaliya Sir, Aaliya Ghulam Haider...and it was very nice to have got to know you better too sir...thanks" Zain nodded and wished her "good night miss. Aaliya" for wish she salaamed him back "Khuda Hafiz Sir" and both parted way in their direction but today they had this filled feeling in them, which completed their day.

Kabhi jo tha mera dil,

Hua gairon mein shaamil,

Rehta Hai kahaan.

Abhi se Haal hai aisa,

Na Jaane hoga kaisa,

Jo yeh ho gaya...

Zain had this feeling that he was not gonna forget tonight's incidents for a long long time but he was gonna enjoy her company more and today was just the starting...and for the first time from when he joined the company he was finally excited to be to office tomorrow first thing in the morning. Aaliya on the other hand was re-deciphering him, she accorded that she may hae thought wrong about him, and that he was not such a bad guy after all, she was also excited to work and know more about Mr. Zain Abdullah. Zain sat in his car; Aaliya in her scooty and took off together excited about what the destiny holds for them tomorrow on their way.

BEINETHAA...

**the position is similar to ranbir-deepika's positionin the car in YJHD movie, during them returning to the marriage hall after rounding the city after sangeet

thanks for all the reading and would really appreciate if you all comment about the chapter too...either way i'll take what i get๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you

Divi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by divikash - 9 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yipee first one to comment...it was ry awesome...loved it...continue soon
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! Really awesome
beautifully written