ZaYa OS/SS: Crookedly Mine... New chapter pg 17 (13.12.2015)

divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
      The possibility of this remaining an OS or turning into an SS depends on the readers, if they want i can continue if not i'll finish it as a OS itself
              firstly the idea of this OS was given by Zaya-Firdose...so thanks to her i wrote this

im also gonna update the OS itself in two chapter coz of personal functions to attend to. i'll pakka update tomorrow the second part...i've tried something hope you like it

Crookedly Mine

"the files will definitely catch fire aliya" riya interupted aliya who was engrossed in her client file, for which she looked confused at Riya "bus tu esehe gurthe rahogi toh" riya finished sarcastically. Aliya just gave a stern look and continued with her files "yaar kabhi toh joke pe hasoo...i mean your beautiful, ek number ki hot & hapeening ladhi ho tum iss firm ki...yahan ki har ladke tum pe marthe he aur har ladki jalthi he...lekin tum he ki koi faraz ki nai padthi" aliya's mouthline curved into an unoticble cute smirk.but riya got it before it faded away again "loo ek ithusee smile keliye muje itna bada dialogue bolne padrahe" riya said dramatically, hearing which aliya smirk turned into a smile finally. "kya karoon...ek smile ke sath document padoon tho kaam apne aap tho hotha nai!" she told as a matter of fact & returned to her file again. Riya finally gave up on making her friend smile often, aliya is a very sweet but equally strict...she is a honest, focused, an aspiring lawyer in the Abdullah Law Firm...she is a complete opposite to most girls of her age...no chatting, unwanted giggling, she also avoids smiling & looks angry most of the time just to avoid guys gang. Riya just prayed everyday that her friend would smile without a timetable, she was about to get back to work from aliya's thoughts when she got distracted. Not just Riya but all the ladies in the firm got distracted by his entry, everyone except our aliya ji who was totally unaffected by his presence.

Everyone on his way wished him while he just replied each with a nod for guys and flashed a big smile to all the ladies making them forget everything, well why not he is the owner of the firm...Mr. Zain Osman Abdullah. He was a perfectly sketched, sculpted, polished wax model who melts young girl's hearts. It's just been a month since he took over the firm from his father Mr. Osman Abdullah, one of the high paid and respected lawyers in India. Zain was never interested in taking over the firm he's always been carefree, free & easy guy from London. But for his dad's happiness he did, but is having a hard time on adjusting to the firm, or to do work so he does the next best thing...get the work done using witty talks for guys and flirty talks for girls. He is not familiar with any of the staffs in the firm, honestly he knows nothing. As soon as he entered his cabin, Riya along with other sets of eyes returned to their work while Riya just glanced over Aaliya who was who was calm as an ocean "sach me...tu apne aap jawaan ladki math kelao kisise" Aaliya just replied without looking back "teek he...nai kahungi" Riya just looked at Aaliya amazed at her reply...so she moved her chair close to Aaliya's, made her look at her and screamed silently "Aaliya, wake up...how could you feel nothing for Zain sir, he is just beyond handsome...he's fun loving &  a pleasure to work with" riya pleaded for Aaliya to understand Aaliya just shook her head and turned to her system "I feel something alright!!" Riya's eyes widened in happiness but Aaliya popped it instantly "i feel irritated at his childish behaviour...i don't think he understands what his position really means...i mean remember Osman sir he used to come to office in time everyday...per yeh Janab toh 10 baje se phele athahe nai" Aaliya paused but continued calmer "I'm not saying he's a bad choice, but he has to take things a little serious" Riya just looked at Aaliya lost "sab tumare jese nai hogi Aaliya...give him some time" Aaliya coolly replied "mene toh esse kaha bhi nai aur muje kya faraz padthahe, I'm here to do my work...and so should you" she said pointing at the stack of files on Riya's table   

It was after office time, everyone left but Aaliya had to stay back because of last minute paperwork. She was working alone in the office when the elevator opened suddenly, Aaliya just peeped to who it was after this hour coz the night guard just went backside to get the keys...it was  Mr. I'm so cool Zain. She was confused, but the night guard came running from behind and wished him, that's when Zain informed he came to take his cell which he left in his office...well she just laughed at the thought that he might have come to do some work. She finished her work and literally ran to the elevator when she saw it was gonna close but entered in the nick of the time. And only then she realized that she was not alone in the elevator. Due to her fast and sudden entry into the elevator she was standing face to face with Zain Abdullah...with very very small gap between them. Aaliya was mortified as she's never been so close to a guy before, she could hear her heartbeat which was rising by every minute. Zain just stared at Aaliya gasping in every detail of her face, he was surprised not only coz of Aaliya's entry but also the fact how come he missed to see such a pretty face in his office before. Zain was also mesmerized by her eyes, her innocence & surprise in it; he just wanted to feel her soft skin which looked softer than velvet. Aaliya was the first one to come out of the trance and moved away instantly muttering a sorry under her breath; Zain just smirked and made way for her to stand parallel to him. Both just stood silently glancing through their eye lashes occasionally but suddenly the elevator jerked which made them stumble. They turned to see each other; they were again so darn close, millimetres away from touching each other. The lights in the elevator fluctuated bring them out of their staring state.           

And suddenly the elevator stopped in the middle, there was dead silence following it, the only sound heard were their breathing which was turning into something else. They just looked at each other confused...  

To be continued...

CHAPTER 2 - Page 2

CHAPTER 3 - Page 5

CHAPTER 4A - Page 7

CHAPTER 4B - Page 9

CHAPTER 5 - Page 10

CHAPTER 6 - Page 13

CHAPTER 7A - Page 15

precap - page 16

CHAPTER 7b  -  page 17

CHAPTER 8 - page 17

thats it...im so sorry to all who are disappointed, i promise i'll try to make it up to you somehow

thanks for reading...your likes and comments are always welcomed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- Divi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by divikash - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Divi I completely loved it . The elevator scene was  
Plz plz plz continue . eagerly waiting 
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! It was awesome divikash
vry beautifully written
excited 4 their love story!!
Pls cont ASAP:)
Edited by jazly_zayafan - 9 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
divi fabulou
yaar
I loved it
superb
elevator part was awesome
continue soon
thanks for pm
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really superb
loved it
cont soon pls...
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its an awesome story..completely different from what I've read..great start..but please I HATE CLIFFHANGERS so please jaldi jaldi update karo na..pretty please..I want to read this and make it into an SS!
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds great hope to read more! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...its just amazing!! 
Now who ll continue?!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Common yar move forward n update soon dear!!  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by iman_harshika - 9 years ago
ZFA_Flower thumbnail