Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow wow wow ! It was superb...both r in love huh ๐Ÿ˜† ...sab aliya ko zain ki behen bnane pe tule hue h ๐Ÿคฃ rofl ...really enjoyed it while reading...pls di cont ASAP ๐Ÿ˜Š
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love it its amazing 
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its so amazing
lovely update
jealous abdullah loved it
cont soon
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Divi excellent 
Really sooo sooo nice 
Superb 
Fantastic 
Really zain getting desperate 
Hahaha kabir's lonely lonely date 
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

When vil u be updating ?

mostly by this week dear
am really for the delay๐Ÿ˜•
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls update soon have been waiting from a long time ๐Ÿ˜›
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok..i have no words at all...for all your lovely comments and how sorry i am for making you waiting for such a long time๐Ÿ˜•...i have been having back 2 back classes and tests...and my next test is gonna start from next week onwards๐Ÿ˜ญ

so here is part 4A...the first half of part 4...i know it looks small...but part B will be updated in the evening...hope you like it...and hope i didn't disappoint anyone with this chapter

CHAPTER 4 A

Each passing minute was nerve-wrecking, irritating and worrying Aliya about Kabir's so called "Date' with her...all she could was find some reason to avoid this dinner plan, but non helped. Riya was the first to clearly refuse Aliya of any help...she knew it was her only chance coz she thought and knew such 'events' were very much needed in Aliya's boring life its so sweet of her na? sach woh nai he she also wanted to know the real reason behind her and Zain's smile...criminal lawyer hai esse he sochegi but Aliya didn't budge to Riya's demands kaam ziddi nahihe woh...she asked literally everyone in the firm for work but nothing was there for her thus Aliya was back to square one. Even though Aliya's world was growing tense; at the other end Kabir was on cloud nine...kyun nai hoga, joh woh chathata woh hone wala he...at least thats what he thought, he was very busy that day..not doing any official work he was busy in preparing for the date, booking tables, etc. He bluntly refused any work from the anyone that day, he was too hard to bring to earth again. Apart from Aliya there was another soul who was literally bitting himself "Agar Aliya ne mana kiya toh...kyun mana karegi, aur kese karegi uski bose hun main, woh mana nai karsakthi...agar bura mangai toh nai nai main nai karungi...NO, come on Zain Osman Abdullah you can do it...you have to...Aliya keliye" lekin mein Aliya keliye yeh kyun karahihun, woh thodi na mujdse help mangi..woh lagthi kya he meri zain was too confused thinking of Aliya...but his conscious kicked in Zain ab yeh sab sochne ka waqat nai he, tume late hogai toh woh chali jayegi. Zain made his mind finally adjusted his tie and took a last look the clock which showed sharp 4.59pm...office time over,real work starts;he looked at it with sheer determination and walked out. Aliya was on her edge..it was finally time and she finished all her work,there was nothing left...abhi toh mujhe janahi padega;she saw Kabir walking towards her table,she was gulping hard every second...mean while Rehaan was enjoying the whole scene...not coz of Kabir-Aliya's Date, but becoz he knew that this scene was not over and was waiting for the main entry into this, he tilted his head a little to see Zain walking towards rehaan's smile grew wider

%1/2 Hour Ago...
          Zain had called Rehaan to his cabin to discuss about some important files..as soon as he entered he saw zain tensed more than usual, he got worried and asked him but he brushed it off saying it waas something related to his friend. "Rehaan, woh mein soch rahithe ki..mein kuch purane fails padaun...so that i'll get to know more about the cases and our own clients too" Zain finished smiling but it reduced ASA he saw Rehaan shocked expression; Zain again asks "kya hua Rehaan? why are you looking at me with such an expression?" Rehaan comes out of the sudden jerk "nai nai..bas yeh soch rahihun ki..which direction the sun rose today in the morning...or...are you possed by something Zain?" Rehaan acted even more shocked but laughed when he saw Zain giving him a 'NOT FUNNY' look."teekhe teekhe...i'll give you all the details, you know what we'll stay for overtime to see all the files; zain smiled but freaked the next time "haan...kya nai nai aap kaise rahesakthi he?" Zain shouted which startled Rehaan a little "why not?" Zain gave an instant smile "Matlab tum subase itna kaam kartheho...thak gai hoga? tum ghur jakar araam karo na. Mein kisi aur ka help lelungi" Rehaan felt something fishy in his care..kuch toh zaroor gadbad he but brushed it aside "per Zain kise poochuge, sab ghur chalijayege" Zain answered cooly "Don't worry Rehaan, dad ne kaha he...ki tumare alava Kabir aur Aliya ko bhi sare files ke bare mein pathahe...unse help lungi". The picture was getting clear for Rehaan...acha bache yeh baath he...Rehaan not only knew and saw Kabir asking Aliya on the Date but also saw Zain staring at them from the entrance. "Kabir??" toh yeh kabir ko date pe jane se rookna chathehe...Rehaan smiled "ya..both can do the same as me...you can ask them, but i don't know kabir said he had plans..so?" Zain interrupted "ohh don't worry i'll handle that...i won't do anything against others will...thats for sure" he finished smirking. Rehaan smile grew but he hide it "ok Zain toh mein chalthihun...take care, have fun working overtime" he teased and got up, Zain smiled back at him confidently "oh I will...AllahHafiz" Rehaan walked out...lagthahe Office bohath interesting hone wala he..gotta be fun, can't miss the show, can i??.

Aliya's Table
        Rehann saw Kabir and Zain standing at the opposite direction of the table, he took a cup of coffee and stood back to enjoy the scene from distance. Aliya saw Kabir standing infront of her smiling "Chale Aliya", before she could answer she suddenly felt a cold breeze run through her, making her feel hot..i mean burning hot...she slowly turned to her back to see Zain standing at the same distance as Kabir...he looked at her with an indescribable emotion, Aliya was feeling real hot under his look;without removing his gaze from he said "Not Yet!!" Aliya looked surprised but confused at him, Kabir was more of shocked. Zain finally came out of his trance "Miss.Aliya...aap aaj overtime work karsakthihe??" Aliya and Kabir just stared at Zain, slowly Aliya felt like a thousand KG weight was lifted from her,she felt like running to him and give him a tight hug...Ya Allah, yeh kya soch rahihun mein. Rehaan was surprised for a second coz he thought he was gonna ask Kabir's help...but he didn't complain...toh yeh bath he Zain Abdullah,..ladke me toh bohath dum hai...ab toh mujhe Osman uncle se bath karnahi padegi. Both Rehaan and Aliya were brought out of their thoughts by Kabir's instant panic "per sir overtime...aaj...abhi?? kal nai hosakthihe?" Zain just gave him a smile "arre apko nai Mr.Kabir sirf Aliya ko...i know you have an important meeting in the evening...that's why im asking Miss.Haider to stay for some more time...is there a problem for ypu Miss. Haider??" Ya Allah bas usse mana math karne dena...Aliya was just staring at Zain, but replied standing up "yes..yes..yes sir...i'll do it" saying which she gave a doubtful look to Kabir,who looked like a lost puppy to him...Mujhe maaf karna Kabir...mujhe aur koi rastha nai mille she apologized in her mind. Zain's face lit up along with Rehaans ASA Aliya agreed "Good..toh teekhe...aap apna sara kaam pura karke...mere cabin meh aiye" for which Aliya replied instantly "yes Sir...abhi athihun" he nodded back at her and saw Kabir who looked lost somewhere sorry Kabir..aaj tumari date cancel Zain smirked to himself. Zain & Aliya were about to leave when Kabir shouted at their back "I'll stay too sir" startling both...oops all the three...again sorry four as Riya finally joined Rehaan confused over the situation at her front; Zain and Aliya were shocked both simultaneously shouted "What??? Why??" they looked at eachother Ya Allah yeh kya moosibath he. Zain finally calmed down and asked "But i thought you had to go somewhere??" Kabir cooly said "thats ok sir, work is important than anything right?" he questioned Aliya who gave a fake plastic smile to him...isse kya karoon mein,?Zain sir please mujhe bachao. 
            Zain thought acting smart han...agar tum smart ho, toh mein bhi koi kaam nai hun Mr.Kabir Aslam... Zain smirked "oh ok..then.." Aliya turned to Zain with a shocked expression when he said 'ok';Zain saw her and smirked even more. He finally turned towards Kabir "toh Kabir ek kaam karo..tumari thodi client files mein signatures chahiye the...socha kaal tumse bolun, but since you wanted to work now...you can get the signatures personally" Rehaan literally spat his coffee out of all the laughing, Riya was extremely amused, Aliya didn't know how to react..so she just looked at Zain with a question mark. Zain was having a victory dance inside..point scored, Kabir was shocked...aaj mere har plan flop kyun horahe.."Bu..but...But sir i could help you and Aliya in your work too" he suggested. But Zain brushed it "there is no need of it...usse keliye Ali...Miss.Haider he na...you go get the signatures..address will be there in the files itself...its already late, you gotta get going to reach home early tonite...Allah Hafiz...Chaliye Miss.Haider?" he gestured towards Aliya to walk first, which she accepted and nodded goodbye to Kabir, who stood utterly lost. Aliya was now on cloud nine...not just coz her date got cancelled....but also becoz she was happy get another alone time with Zain, you can never dodge attraction...but at the same time she felt really bad for hurting kabir like that...sorry kabir tune mujhe corner kardiya isliye meri azadi ke aur koi rastha nai milli mujhe. But all her thought were not for very long coz she was again burning this time along with her heart rate steadily increasing...Ya Allah yeh mujhe kya horahe, meri dil aaj itna dhak-dhak kyun karahe, All credit goes to Zain who was very engrossed in observing every details of Aliya walking infront...starting from every hair that moves with her every step...koi itni khoobsurat kaise hosakthehe, MashaAllah..isse meri nazaar ke bina kisike nasaar na lage, Zain laughed at his thought but he never felt it wrong...they both knew that today would be night to rememeber and both smiled to themselves thinking about it. Riya went to Kabir who stood at the same place and handed him a stack of files "Yeh lo..kya yaar tune khud pasgai..kaam pooch kar...well better like next time buddy...ab jao" she said while rehaan added at the end "haan, agar ab tumne start ki toh...rathtak tho kam hojayegi...ab chalo" he pushed Kabir to move..who walked more worse than a zombie talking to himself "mene sirf ek Date keliye plan kiya tha, lekin yeh kya horahare". 

Zain's Cabin @5.45pm
       Aliya sat across Zain in his table, looking at a big stack of files, all the while Zain staring at Aliya..her each and every detail...her every moment, her feathery hair, her dreamy eyes, cherry lips, velvetty skin...even though his inner mind wanted to control his thoughts but he was way beyond that already. Aliya was no less, her breathing were getting hot and stronger than a storm, she could feel his intense gaze...Ya Allah yeh mujhe isse ghur kyun rahihe..like he's gonna melt me with his eyes, but she didn't not have the courage to look at him, especially his eyes. Coz Aliya knew she would lose herself...mentally in his eyes or she might feel the same current as morning. After 10 mins or so, Aliya finally made mind...ok Aliya you can do it, you do it..you have to do it...kuch nai hoga bas usse file deni he phir back to files again. She finally let out a big breath and looked at Zain staring back at her...Ok Aliya "hmm...woh...Sir yeh humari bohath kaas client hey sir...was one of the important cases for both the firm and Osman uncle...i mean Osman sir...the client was also a good friend of him" Aliya said in one go, handing over the files to Zain and returning back to her files at once...loh hogai. Zain came out the trance only when Aliya called his dad uncle...suneme toh acha lagrahe hena? he took the file from her hand trying to control his extreme happiness "Siddique Ahmed...oh haan, i've heard about him...by the way aap meri dad ko uncle bulasaktehe, i won't mind...ever" Zain added looking at her, who slowly looked up from her files...and gave a gratitude smile "Thank you sir". Both again continued with their work feeling blessed...Zain sneakily yet automatically glanced over Aliya through his files...who looked etheral to him, while Aliya eventhough engrossed in her files couldn't concentrate completely as Zain's mere presence was affecting her. The next time Zain looked up at Aliya, he couldn't control himself...but he tried...Allah yeh mein apne aap ko kyun roknai parahihun? nai Zain nai Zain...with all the building stress he finally blurred out "Please Stop Doing that!!!" which startled Aliya who didn't know what Zain wa talking about,she was confused and a bit surprised at his statement too "ahhm...Sorry sir mene kya kiya?" asked without a clue, Zain just looked at Aliya..especially her lips "i just want you to..."

thats it for the morning...hopefully you like it...see you very soon
take care...
love
-Divi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by divikash - 9 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg i'm waiting fr d second part so excited i'm in lovely u hve written u hve d quality to hold ur readers lyk u maintain a suspense in ur story a nyc suspense people r always eager nw wts next part will be superb 
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yayy I am first 
Awesome divi 
Really damn amazing 
Hahaha bechara kabir uske har plan flop ho gaye ๐Ÿ˜†
Aliya and zain despo for each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ
For the first time iam in love with rehan's character in this story 
Fantastic 
Superb 
asaps thumbnail