Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vvbnu

Praba to add to your fury let me tell you about one more irresponsible retweet from Geetanjali few min ago... I just said in another post that she has stopped randomly retweeting and here she goes. She has retweeted a fans tweet to her I think. The tweet says something to the effect that there is only one month of RR left and how sad the fan will be when RR ends. And that she will miss Geetanjali. What was the need to retweet that? It was a fan writing to you, keep it to yourself. Unless she thought this is another way to communicate that RR is ending. Why can't they learn from Ashish and Sanaya. The only time Ashish almost slipped was in that interview where he said he wants to take 15 days break with his wife. Today I was watching it again... he says I want to take a break after Jhalak and... and everything is over. There was a pause between the two ands... I think he knew then.. but since there was so much uncertainty or whatever he has been quite.

I think forget it Praba just take it as it comes. Colors as a channel is not worth it bcoz they are not like SP, SP shut the show rather killing ASR bcoz they listened to the fans. Colors has no such ethics. And ST... we all know what category he falls in. So watch it and slowly try to let go.

RR ending is not upsetting me as much as the thought that I will not be able to watch Sanish again, there is something about their chemistry. it creates magic like never before

But I also think for IPK fans put up more fight than for RR... wonder why bcoz we are as passionate. May be bcoz they/we know Colors won't listen. Is that the reason... or is the fight going on and Iam unware bcoz I have given up

I really dont know sunneta. I have accepted the fact RR is gonna end and we never arent gonna see Sanish as Parud. That hurts me more like u say. I just hope they give us a good ending with Parud as the fans need some consolation for the love saga we have been watching for 8 months,
I think all RR fans did put up a good fight but rangeela is a very pathetic channel and maybe they have given up. I dont blame them. Killing of Parud was a major blow and we lost the trust of loads of fans there. Anyways let us enjoy till it lasts. We cant always keep reminding rangeela about the popularity of Sanish and RR. They know as facts speak. The UK ratings is a good proof. And of course they saw the amount of tweets they got for saving RR. So they must be aware
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la126

Same here... PARUD ending... 😭
Aisa hi hoga barosa rakho... Its stupid to say that dear but I hope cvs will give us PARUD ending...

I dnt know why am I hoping...but yeah still...
Just as arshi I l cherish parud...tooo...

Parud is my fav...
Good to know that u r fine now...
😊

Hope the CV's have mercy on us fans give us our Paro back and a Parud ending. That will be some consolation.
I am trying to cope up dear. Hope u are also coping up. That is all we fans can do.
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

</div>
<div>
I really dont know sunneta. I have accepted the fact RR is gonna end and we never arent gonna see Sanish as Parud. That hurts me more like u say. I just hope they give us a good ending with Parud as the fans need some consolation for the love saga we have been watching for 8 months,
I think all RR fans did put up a good fight but rangeela is a very pathetic channel and maybe they have given up. I dont blame them. Killing of Parud was a major blow and we lost the trust of loads of fans there. Anyways let us enjoy till it lasts. We cant always keep reminding rangeela about the popularity of Sanish and RR. They know as facts speak. The UK ratings is a good proof. And of course they saw the amount of tweets they got for saving RR. So they must be aware

Yups... enjoy as long as it lasts... and you never know miracles are known to happen. So let's keep the faith and hope alive in a healthy non emotional way. :)
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with each word of yours
if they  want to keep low profile then they shouldn't  tweet those twisted  quotes😡
nothing gone change  the fact only rumor floated with a date was for RR only not for UT and BI
so i accept its ending
when these stupid tweets pop i also get false hope i guess part of me is in denial i think
we will get clear picture when BB date release enough rajcheerfull has announced it as 20 sep😡
Edited by -Nuzrath- - 9 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with the fact that it is all confusing but I have come to realise that colors did not listen to us fans and just did what they wanted. I have come to accept that RR is finishing and I am going to try and enjoy it till the end.
I remember what had happened during IPK days but again SP listened but colors have not however much it topped the charts here in the UK. Like I realised a long time ago international ratings mean nothing to them.
All I know is that once RR finishes its goodbye colors. I will miss RR, Parud and Sanish.
Edited by rashika - 9 years ago
rink80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feelings are mutual. Just let us know what's the deal. If it is definitely going to end, hope it ends with myrah=paro.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes, all these extra tweets are just jerking around with our emotions

they really need to stop

I, for one, have made peace in my mind - Sept 19 the show ends