Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yeah sis relax. I'm not believing anything until RR finishes on our TV screens. Because it's quite obvious nothing is confirmed. Media, celebs, insiders are being told different things so obviously they'll say what they know. So nothing is confirmed or else everyone would be saying the same " It's final. Confirmed.". But there's nothing of the sort. 
tbh I don't care anymore if the show continues or not. Rangeela has played with emotions for too long so I don't know what to feel anymore. I just want my Parud ending. Bas. 

x
Edited by -Zara- - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Zara-

Yeah sis relax. I'm not believing anything until RR finishes on our TV screens. Because it's quite obvious nothing is confirmed. Media, celebs, insiders are being told different things so obviously they'll say what they know. So nothing is confirmed or else everyone would be saying the same " It's final. Confirmed.". But there's nothing of the sort. 

tbh I don't care anymore if the show continues or not. Rangeela has played with emotions for too long so I don't know what to feel anymore. I just want my Parud ending. Bas. 

x

I am relaxed now sis😆
I am prepared for the worst now and have decided not to react to any tweets from anyone. Will just enjoy the show till the very end. But yes just want a Parud ending whenever it ends. That is more than enough.
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its ok dear...just chill...v will c what happens... Even I have a little hope... M holding on to that...upto the end of rangrasiya...i ll be holding on to that...

We have got a bit lot of PARUD (SANISH) moments from our show...we will cherish it... 😊 😭

Don't take stress... Even I am stressed... 🤢

But relax dear...its ok...
Hoping for some miracle to happen...
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Don't worry dear...Just chill...As long as leads and channel not confirming, its better na...I think colors still keeping the options open...Either they don't want to face the wrath of viewers by announcing earlier or they are still undecided about the show with the viewers reaction/popularity..

Either way its good for us if something positive turns out...Yest is Past, Tommorow is Mystery,but Today is present...

So relax and enjoy the show and Forum..

Chalo, let me give you a tight hug for this

🤗
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aww ... ðŸ¤—  I know, it's crazy, the way the rumours are flying, and there is no official announcement yet. Let's keep praying ... and let's watch Rangrasiya as long as it's on air ... and enjoy the Sanish magic. 

As Sanaya said on Friday - IT'S MAGIC!!!! 
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: la126

Its ok dear...just chill...v will c what happens... Even I have a little hope... M holding on to that...upto the end of rangrasiya...i ll be holding on to that...

We have got a bit lot of PARUD (SANISH) moments from our show...we will cherish it... 😊 😭

Don't take stress... Even I am stressed... 🤢

But relax dear...its ok...
Hoping for some miracle to happen...

Hey I am fine now dear
I am now just going with the flow. Am gonna enjoy RR and sanish till it lasts. Bas.
It hurts that I cannot ever see sanish again together but will cherish these few moments I get but give us Paro and a Parud ending. I will be very happy.
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Praba to add to your fury let me tell you about one more irresponsible retweet from Geetanjali few min ago... I just said in another post that she has stopped randomly retweeting and here she goes. She has retweeted a fans tweet to her I think. The tweet says something to the effect that there is only one month of RR left and how sad the fan will be when RR ends. And that she will miss Geetanjali. What was the need to retweet that? It was a fan writing to you, keep it to yourself. Unless she thought this is another way to communicate that RR is ending. Why can't they learn from Ashish and Sanaya. The only time Ashish almost slipped was in that interview where he said he wants to take 15 days break with his wife. Today I was watching it again... he says I want to take a break after Jhalak and... and everything is over. There was a pause between the two ands... I think he knew then.. but since there was so much uncertainty or whatever he has been quite.

I think forget it Praba just take it as it comes. Colors as a channel is not worth it bcoz they are not like SP, SP shut the show rather killing ASR bcoz they listened to the fans. Colors has no such ethics. And ST... we all know what category he falls in. So watch it and slowly try to let go.

RR ending is not upsetting me as much as the thought that I will not be able to watch Sanish again, there is something about their chemistry. it creates magic like never before

But I also think for IPK fans put up more fight than for RR... wonder why bcoz we are as passionate. May be bcoz they/we know Colors won't listen. Is that the reason... or is the fight going on and Iam unware bcoz I have given upEdited by vvbnu - 9 years ago
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same here... PARUD ending... 😭
Aisa hi hoga barosa rakho... Its stupid to say that dear but I hope cvs will give us PARUD ending...

I dnt know why am I hoping...but yeah still...
Just as arshi I l cherish parud...tooo...

Parud is my fav...
Good to know that u r fine now...
😊Edited by la126 - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Hey Don't worry dear...Just chill...As long as leads and channel not confirming, its better na...I think colors still keeping the options open...Either they don't want to face the wrath of viewers by announcing earlier or they are still undecided about the show with the viewers reaction/popularity..

Either way its good for us if something positive turns out...Yest is Past, Tommorow is Mystery,but Today is present...

So relax and enjoy the show and Forum..

Chalo, let me give you a tight hug for this

🤗

Hey deepa. I am ok now dear. I am now prepared for the worst and will enjoy the show for sanish. Will try my best even though it will be hard. If things turn out positive will take it as a bonus. Lovely words deepa.
Thank you so much for keeping the forum and people like me upbeat and positive with your posts. Much appreciated🤗
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Aww ... ðŸ¤—  I know, it's crazy, the way the rumours are flying, and there is no official announcement yet. Let's keep praying ... and let's watch Rangrasiya as long as it's on air ... and enjoy the Sanish magic. 

As Sanaya said on Friday - IT'S MAGIC!!!! 

Hey diya. Yes pray and enjoy RR and Sanish magic as long as it is on air. Am ready. Will be hard but need to accept reality.
Yes IT IS MAGIC🤗