Posted: 9 years ago
This is heights of absurdity. Why so much of confusing tweets from the cast of RR?
RS: Most probably
Udit: Yes😑
AS: Rumours and speculations - This guy was actually trying to cheer us up. So I have no issues with his tweet. Loved the selfie and his gesture of appreciating us fans.
Mansi: Will miss you guys and oops the next minute nothing confirmed😑

Why play with the emotions of the fans? Either u take a hiatus from twitter till this issue is sorted out or keep quiet like Raj kalnayak and ST. I will at least appreciate that silence. This is really not funny. I understand they are answering back to fans who tweet and ask them, but if they cant handle the pressure of answering back, be quiet at least without giving out confusing tweets.I am really pissed off at Udit and Mansi.   This really plays with the emotions of ours cos we leap onto any tweet which gives us hope and get shattered when the reverse happens

I for myself tried to stay away from forum and all my lovely friends yesterday cos of all this mess and I needed some time off for myself.  I prepare myself and log onto the forum today afternoon to see a tweet from Mansi aka shatabtdi and it was heart wrenching to read that. Felt so sad for the cast and ourselves as well that I logged out needing some time off again. Now when I log in I see another totally contracdting tweet from her stating nothing is confirmed. What was that all about?

I really dont know why there is so much uncertainity regarding RR? Even when the news of MB ending was out, the lead confirmed it and there were various articles out like at least one month before it ended if I am not mistaken. I am sure the channel can deal with fans pressure. This is nothing new to them. So why not release the statement of RR ending? It will done and over. The fans need not rely and decipher tweets from various other sources.

I really dont know what I wrote but I was seething when I read the tweet from Mansi. Utlimately we fans are the ones who are always taken for a ride.

Apologies in advance if I hurt anyone unintentionally with this post

PS: I missed the forum and my friends loads. Am back πŸ€—

Relax di ...don't take stress...😳
Hopefully Everything will be fine..πŸ˜•
Don't know what to say other than this..
Hugs πŸ€—
I know how you feel...all this confusion leads to a see-saw of our emotions and is upsetting. Am staying away from all news till we get an official confirmation. Even BB8 launch date has not been announced yet... so I am guessing nothing is 100% decided yet... Else why would'nt the channel or PH release an official statement? But am not keeping my hopes up... Know it will end soon...a month or maybe 2-3 months if we get lucky...
Originally posted by winnieluvsarun

Relax di ...don't take stress...😳
Hopefully Everything will be fine..πŸ˜•
Don't know what to say other than this..
Hugs πŸ€—
Thanks winnie darling
I am prepared for the worst

Hi just calm down yaar. Y u taking all these too seriously just be prepard for worse if anything turns gud in future it would be nice for us.
Just enjoy till its last
Rangeela channel is nt like sp channel who listen their viewers emotions or their likes.
Dnt make them to play with ur emotions.
every gud things comes to end . Our rangrasiya fate has short life and nothing is in our hand .
Originally posted by SingaporeFan

I know how you feel...all this confusion leads to a see-saw of our emotions and is upsetting. Am staying away from all news till we get an official confirmation. Even BB8 launch date has not been announced yet... so I am guessing nothing is 100% decided yet... Else why would'nt the channel or PH release an official statement? But am not keeping my hopes up... Know it will end soon...a month or maybe 2-3 months if we get lucky...
Yes purnima these tweets is not letting us grieve in peace as well.
I think all undecided yet. Prb this week or early next week we will get news.
I am sure RR is ending, the date is not yet finalised.
Hello dear... Why this volcano of anger???? πŸ˜›
It's better tobe prepared for show ending than keeping hopes.
After reading ZA production's confusing tweets.I felt like a fool to rely on those stupid articles and tweets.they are clearly playing with fans emotions.here people are crying for show ending and they are just enjoying it.
About tweets from cast I don't know what to say.only Ashish' s tweet was sweet gesture for RR fans 😊
There is no official confirmation till now πŸ˜• may be colors will announce on BB8 first episode by saying 'oops sorry Rangrasiya fans we forgot to mention RR ended yesterday'
I don't know why colors is ending RR as if there are umpteen number of shows linedup.they have too many empty slots. 😑
Originally posted by jally

Hi just calm down yaar. Y u taking all these too seriously just be prepard for worse if anything turns gud in future it would be nice for us.
Just enjoy till its last
Rangeela channel is nt like sp channel who listen their viewers emotions or their likes.
Dnt make them to play with ur emotions.
every gud things comes to end . Our rangrasiya fate has short life and nothing is in our hand .
I am calm now dear. Sometimes u need to vent out your frustrations as well. Now feel much better
I really dont know the fate of RR. But it hurts though that such RR has to face such an ending.
welcome back diπŸ€— but u r still upset...we all friends make diff posts everyday to cheer all of u butπŸ˜’