Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rangeela is a pathetic channel without any principals & can stoop to any level. Its better for us fans to be prepared for the worst looking at the treatment the show was given compared to the other show which started at the same time.
Its understandable that your angry but give the cast a break if fans keep on tweeting continously they get hassled & give a vague reply coz they too are bound by contract to the channel. We fans to should have some control, I saw on a RR group in FB yesterday asking fans to tweet to Kapil Sharma to save our show. What has he got to do with the show? We just cant be tagging any & everyone on twitter and expect them to understand our emotions.
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jally: Yes dear, the PH, channel and even destiny never supported RR. From the very start RR dis not get soaring TRP's as expected by the channel. This put pressure on the PH and writers to change the story line and they butchered it,. Then the channel totally lost interest. Ultilmately feel sorry for the cast and ourselves.
Dont talk about Rangeela's marketing and fictional team. They are really clueless. Pathetic i say.

Ayesha: Wow prabha ji. That sounds nice😊.
Yes am prepared for the worst and also if something positive happens will be very happy.
Now I must just learn to turn a blind eye to any new tweets. Then I should be ok.

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I've accepted it's ending. I'm sure it's already decided. 
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Relax prabha..don't take all these gimmicks to ur heart..those butchering this beautiful show,its their loss..we ,ll defo get to see our leads soon in another show..chill for now..
bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
show is definitely ending and no one actually wants to clear the air.if they will then they have to face the bashing by rr fans.this tactic is quite cheap to keep the viewers confused instead of spilling the beans and for now it will work for RAJ THE UNCHEERFUL !!!! Ashish too isn't confirming because he might have been asked by the channel or PH.
goguma thumbnail
there is something they are not telling us ... maybe they are obliged to do so..

oh well ... let it be ...
i do not want to ruin my weekend ...  

cheers..
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SPraba

Jally: Yes dear, the PH, channel and even destiny never supported RR. From the very start RR dis not get soaring TRP's as expected by the channel. This put pressure on the PH and writers to change the story line and they butchered it,. Then the channel totally lost interest. Ultilmately feel sorry for the cast and ourselves.

Dont talk about Rangeela's marketing and fictional team. They are really clueless. Pathetic i say.

Yes am prepared for the worst and also if something positive happens will be very happy.
Now I must just learn to turn a blind eye to any new tweets. Then I should be ok.

Yeah Prabha ji, since u r alot older to me and I respect u ..i added the ji..😳
Yep. Ignorance is a bliss .

ShreeJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

I totally agree with each and every words wat u said .
ppl may laugh at me but i was praying every week for trp to rise after one point i left that hope.
We and rangrasiya actors dont has luck and didnt get what they deserved its hurts .
may be such is life.

Oh god i hate this phrase 'such is life' its ruind our and parud both happiness.
SPraba thumbnail
Melfna: Dont get me started on the channel dear. I have never seen a pathetic channel as rangeela before. Let me stop at that.
I agree fans tedn to go overbaord at times but it is the actors who should know how to handle pressure. I am sure AS must be getting zillions of tweets but the approach he uses to calm down fans is awesome. I am not just gonna turn a blind eye to all tweets herein forth.

Pwincess: I know dear. I have accepted the harsh truth as well but theses tweets really annoyed me. Hence had to vent it out.

Zanayaforever: I am much better now dear. I know everything is a mess. Just gonna enjoy the remaining episodes of the show and wish the cast a better oppurtnities.

Bushkan_1996: I am also prepared for the worst dear. We are all accepting it RR is ending. These confusing tweets just make it worse that is all. But now I realised it is my fault as well. I should not pay heed or read them. Am gonna follow that from now on. So that could enjoy RR's remaining episodes in peace and for my peace of mind as well

Goguma: There is something more going on behind the scenes and we do not know. Am just gonna not focus much and enjoy RR for wahtever time it is on air.

Ayesha: Aww thanks darling. U can call me Praba as well. I dont mind. 😳

SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: jally

I totally agree with each and every words wat u said .
ppl may laugh at me but i was praying every week for trp to rise after one point i left that hope.
We and rangrasiya actors dont has luck and didnt get what they deserved its hurts .
may be such is life.

Oh god i hate this phrase 'such is life' its ruind our and parud both happiness.

No dear even i used to pray every week on thursdays for the TRP to rise and it did rise significantly after Paro's death and leap despite no promos and repeats from the channel  but alas it was too late.Now it hurts us even more when we have to accept reality.  
Yes suchislife is a phrase I hate so much in life.