Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Arnav..

First things first...sandhya take a bow. U kept the story in pace from the start till the end. It was a beautiful journey of Arshi. This story had everything. Sorrow, passion, happinss and sadness. This is a story which is worth reading again. Arnav's characterization was brilliant. I loved it. He was cute and hilarious when needed. The elder brother to everyone is still a child at heart. He puts everyone before him. At a point i had felt like he was such a poor soul. It hurts when u let your love go away...but h did it.

Khushi was just as good. Brillaint job!

Will miss reading your updates and will miss u. Please come back.

First things first...Thank you for reading DND and staying with it even though you wanted to leave (during Khushi NK phase). 

Secondly, you changed your IF name, didn't you? πŸ˜†

Okay...now coming back to the point, thanks for reading, enjoying and commenting on DND. Readers like you are precious indeed. πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera30

Res

Edited:

You know I kept coming back to see what I could say to this Epilogue and even today, I am lost for words

Not because I don't know what to say but because at the end, all I want to do is lean back and close my eyes with a smile because for me personally, a story well told, read with enthusiasm and completed with such dedication is one of life's biggest pleasures...

Thank you Sandhya for spinning a wonderful tale with shades of life beautifully crafted in your words

Like many others here, I wouldn't believe you if you told me today that this is your first effort at fiction. Then again, all that means is that we can all expect brilliant stories from you in the future. And I for one am already waiting. Take your break, refresh your mind and tell us another one. :D:D

Cheers to DND!

M (Boss), when I did the creative writing course three years ago, I had no serious plans to write. It was while reading your works that the idea to write with Arnav and Khushi began to take shape in my mind. Basically what I am trying to say is, you inspired me. And thank you πŸ€—

Your humility and your generosity always amazed me. I have no idea what I did to deserve a reader like you. My first Pm to you where I said, I'll understand if you are busy and have no time to read...to which you replied on thread one..."Busy? My foot"...πŸ˜†. 

Thank you M. For the inspiring comments and all those guesses. Will not forget how upset you were when Arnav Khushi did it without protection (twice ) and Arnav played God. Well, I hope Arnav and Khushi made it up to you for investing your time. 

Two words...Thank you πŸ€— 
Edited by AquaSandhya - 9 years ago
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sman

res

Wonderful epilogue..but dil nahin bhara yaar..Arhi shaadi ,honeymoon, baccha..may b couple of OSs??
byw loved Sanjeev Khandelwal and was imaginign Rajiv all the way..and Arnav's sarcastic remarks of not getting roles..hilarious :-) I am glad you got him back

I am heart broken but loved this line the most "Yes, I will come back after a break. Hopefully with a story you'll enjoy. Until then."

more comments after rereading again and again :-)

great job Sandhya..take a bow

Hey Shailaja, I can never forget the way you worried for Khushi...so sure that she was the one in prologue. Your energies were totally focussed on that and I can imagine what a relief it must have been to know it wasn't Khushi after all. You were the official sleuth of DND thread.

Thank you for devoting so much of your time to DND. I really appreciated your enthusiasm and comments and chasing too. It kept me on schedule πŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

This is one of the best epilogue I have read. LOL...After eight years...Arnav is still extra possessive and jealous for Kushi 😊. He is still a teenager when matters are related to Kushi πŸ˜‰. Love the way Kushi assured Arnav that she is his and he is hers. I am so happy to see Shadow in this final update.

I have started my DND journey half-way but thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every chapter and breaking my head to solve the prologue mystery. I never felt like you are a first time writer. You have developed and portrayed the plot very skillfully. I will miss you DND. 

I am already waiting for your next story. Good luck. Once again thank you so much for the wonderful story.

To me it absolutely doesn't matter when you started reading DND coz from the time you began...you have been one amazing reader with such wonderful insights. And always one of the first to read and reserve. Told me that you enjoyed it thoroughly. 

Couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you J for reading, sticking with DND and sharing your thoughts regularly. 

And yes, I love the little one in your DP. Super duper cute ...:)

πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

Why good byes are never easy???

Knowing that it is time to leave this Arnav and his Khushi 
          With Shadow Sing Raizada to welcome their dawn,
Knowing that that the arrival of a bundle of joy 
          Brought her own bundle of hopes and dreams for the future,
Knowing that a family that had faced so many setbacks and heartaches
          Have laid most of their ghosts to rest and moved on,
Knowing that Aunty and Uncle had become Amma and Baba 
          Signaling a significant bright future all around
Knowing that life does come full circle and 
          Arnav and Khushi got their forever after, and
Knowing that you will grace us with another journey 
          When the time is right and you are ready
Knowing all this it is still not easy Sandy 
          To say good bye and so long to DND

But we can be thankful...

Thankful for a journey of love
Thankful to your friends who insisted that you write
Thankful to your siblings who inspired the Raizada siblings
Thankful to your best friends who invented this 3 musketeers
Thankful to your pug that gave us Shadow is so dear to us
Thankful to your experiences that made this journey so rich and joyful
Thankful to your readers who did not give up 
...and most of all
Thankful to you for having the tenacity to complete this journey

So Sandy...

Thank you from the bottom of our collective hearts, of the past, present and future readers who had read and will read with all the emotions that you put us through...

Hey Re Re, 

When I think of you...I'm reminded of the idiom...It's not about how long you've known someone...its about how well you know them. 

You came on board and in your very first comment mentioned Paradise road and Sri Lanka war and stole my heart. I have a very special connect with your country. So my dear...you are special. 

And your poems...be it on gratitude or choices...loved them. 

I should be the one saying thank you for reading DND. For enjoying it and letting me know how much you liked it. It means much. 

So, Thank you πŸ€—
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You made me cry first thing in the morning!
Love you and DND, always.

I've saved the last PM on DND. 

Just can't say goodbye. 
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizib

Ok.. So this is it?!? DND is officially over?!? Although I knew this is gonna be the end, I didn't know it would be this hard to let it go.. The journey was a wonderful one even though I joined it only after more than two thirds of it was out.

You have an excellent imagination Sandhya. And your writing has a calmness in it. Even the rough scenes had a sense of calmness to it. I really dunno how to explain that feeling.
Your words are beautiful. I always love a story with good vocabulary, and this one was epic. Let it be the way you described the friendship among the three, the mutual feelings between the two protagonists, the sibling love, family ties, parental views, the heart wrenching pain of a lover, mother, daughter, son, sister, brother, grandmother.. hats off to that! Simply enjoyed every single update.
The epilogue was brilliant. The baby has indeed brought a new beginning to all. And yes, Shadow, Arnav and Khushi have definitely come a full circle. Also love the pride and the inexplicable feeling that went through Khushi and Ana while looking at Pal Pal. I could very well empathize with it, and I'm happy that it was inspired by your AD besties as I am blessed with such besties too..
And finally, thank you for making the decision of continuing your writing here. Will be waiting for it. Please do PM me whenever you write again, I will happily stalk after your first PM.. :)

You know, it took me a while to accept praise for writing DND without feeling embarrassed. And comments like yours blew me away and made me rethink about DND journey and wonder how it could have been better. Because that is what it does. Makes me wish, I were better. 

Buddy me so that when I start posting a new story, you'll receive pm's. 

Thank you for reading DND πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

Res

Unres...

Beautiful epilogue to a beautiful story...par Sandhya...Yeh dil mange more...I thought we are able to see their marriage and married life.  But how much more we can ask you...πŸ˜‰
Take a bow lady...his story had everything...sorrow, passion, happiness and sadness and a very beautiful friendship between the three girls.   
Congrats on completing your first book dear...do come back with another story after your break...will wait dear.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

How do I know you enjoyed DND? You were there for every single update without fail. 

How do I know you are a sweetheart?  You never failed to leave a comment. It tells me much about you as a person. It takes an amazing reader like you to inspire new writers. 

Your presence, your comments and your interest in DND encouraged me and made me want to write better. 

Thank you!πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakhi01

What do I say, this journey of DND completed a full circle in this update...
Everyone got their share of happiness at last n also their soulmates...
Cupid shoot their arrows n inturn love conquered the hearts of the couples... N we got the happily ever after.

Thanks for all the pm's...

This ff has been a great reading as well as learning experience... This has given me a lot to cherish which would be a part of my memories always...

Awesome, superb, fabulous ending to a wonderful n beautiful journey...
Or I should say a new beginning... πŸ‘

Does Art derive from life or life from art...the argument continues. 

But for me personally when you girls say that you learned something from DND that maybe useful to understand life per se or people and relationships around you...it makes me feel complete. Thank you for saying it and if you genuinely felt it, thanks for letting me know. 

I have indeed been fortunate with my readers. I say you are the best for a hopeful writer.

πŸ€—
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

Beautiful ending
Soo loved it

Hey Tina! You were always succinct in your comments. But I knew how much you enjoyed an update with the words you used. And believe me they always thrilled me. I knew when you were late in coming to the thread coz you were always one of the first few to read the chapters and comment. 

And your DP...is awesome. The rolling dice and cutting edge look of a blade. It is really unique and I love it. 

Thank you Tina for joining me in this journey and staying with me till the very end. πŸ€—