Update
Update
Update
Update
Update

Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@Iman_taarey-thank u so much imy for understanding me n also fr d comment its lovely

@meenu_taarey-thanku dear m glad u liked d dance and update also

@Rockingbhardwaj-thank u dear,hmm,i have think not quickly,m glad u liked her POV,i have wrote it 1st time so was bit nervous

@Vani20-thank u dear,thank god some1 likes her character,some are like why is so much importance given to her but its needed

@Nishi-m glad u liked,shame u r 5th,m glad u read and got engery,if u r getting engery by my work dont eat food and dontdrink water,m happy that my bff is praising my work

@Shan_aya-m glad u liked d swaron dance and update ek na ek din they will come toghther,i think so

@sanchiswaron-m glad u liked the update,she had started trusting swayam and that the 1st step

@yoyoaishwarya-thank u,m glad u also loved d fights

@ani-thank u meri choti behna,m glad u liked it,n i was nt thinking 2 much n u r mad usmai kaunsi new baat hai

@AnanyaVrushan-thank u

@sana-thank u dear,swayam is always a good boy

@divi_divyana-thank u

@ShailijaShan-ya i told u it was romantic,lets see will he save her or not

@keechu-no sorry its ok,m glad u liked it,n also fthank u fr commenting so big,u only read he is saving her or nt

@prachi-thank u m glad u liked it,n u only read d update n see who is saving her,plz dont kill me after that

@diya-itna to bada update tha,aur kitna chahiye,m glad u liked my update,dramaqueen kabhi to leave ur drama at leat in comment

@Nishi.Kss-thank u m glad u liked the update,lets see who will save her swayam ya koi aur

@athi-awiee m glad u liked even the dialogue and update also,love has just started to blossom age age dekho kya hota hai

@rosy-thank u dear fr taking out time and reading and also commenting although ur exams r going,m glad u liked it

@LaalIshq-thank u

@abcdghi-thank u fr commenting,m glad u liked d update,swayam will come or nt come,u only read

@riachawlalko-thank u dear fr commenting and liking it

@NidaJavidTaaRey-thank u

@chitra di-m glad u liked it di,hero...to hai bt...u only read d update bt dnt kill me

@ritz15-no sorry its ok,thank u fr commenting

@sakshi-thank u so much sakshi,m glad u liked it,goons fr tat read d update

@Khizar_swaron-no sorry dear its ok i understand m glad u atleast comment this much

@ujwalv-thank u

@anushka-m sorry fr saying dnt talk 2 me,u shouldnt be sorry,m glad my chutki liked it

@putti-thank u

@sanjana.sanju-thank u,cliff increases excitment

@shini-m glad devi u liked it,i knw i knw u dnt like d goon part bt mai kya karu i already wrote it,next time i will make sure nt write d goon part

@nature2-thanku

thank 2 all those also who hit d like button😊
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
M back with update
here is the next chapter of my ff
dedicated to shini
also introduce d banner of my ff by shini aka shinning shanu
thank u so much devi fr making it
(Banner credits goes to shini aka shinningshanu)
Chapter 6
sharon was surrounded by the goons there was no way she could run,tears started brimming in sharon's eyes she just closed her eyes and pray to god to save her
"are dekho to zara kya lag rahi hai,maar hi dala"said 1 goon n started moving towards her
"dekho mere paas mat ana varna..."said sharon with a scared voice
"varna kya karogi tum??"said 2 goon and he also started moving towards sharon,she started moving backwards but her sari came in her leg and her heel twisted and she fall down all the four goons started laughing seeing this sharon got hell scared she put her 1 hand on her back holding the blouse and the other hand holding the pallu of the sari at place
1 goon sat on his knees and he moved his hands forward to touch her but suddenly a punch came on his face and laying him to the ground seeing somebody saving her sharon took a breathe of relief but she was not feeling ok and started crying more
"Dont worry apko kuch nai hoga"said the person who came to save her he asked for sharon hand and she give her one hand and stand up,one goon came and punched that person who save her on his face,he also started biting the goons,soon it was turning a dangerous fight after sometime the goons run away as they saw a beam of light coming coming from the road,it was of swayam's car,he was beyond shock to see all this,immediately he run towards her,seeing swayam sharon just went and ran in to his arms hugging him she was feeling a bit relaxed seeing her like this crying and scared he got so worried"kya huva sharon,why are u crying??"said swayam rubbing his hands on her hairs soothing her
hearing it she started crying more and more,his eyes travel to a person who was standing there with blood strains all over his face suddenly he recognized its none other his friend Barun who camed from abroad"Barun..tu yaha aur ye sab...kya huva hai...bolo"said swayam in a worried tone and sharon hugged him more tightly
"Vo kuch...kuch...kuch goons aye the aur vo inke saath batamizi kar rahe the"said barun 
Hearing it swayam's blood rush down his veins,he started feeling angry at the same time scared what if something had happened to her,what if barun was not there.
"tu abhi inhe ghar le ja...she needs to be relaxed already she is too scared"said barun in a worried tone
In reply swayam just nodded and mouthed a thank you,barun just came forward to swayam and said"take care"leaving them behind he went
It was 45 minutes since barun had left sharon was still crying standing there hugging him tightly and swayam,he was just letting her cry as sometimes crying can reduce the pain.
Swyam started broking the hug but she was not ready to leave hi atlast he broke the hug and cupped her face"Shh..sharon please relax...ab koi nai hai yaha...vo log chale gaye...ab mai hu tumhare saath mai tumhe kabhi kuch nai hone duga...kuch nai...please sharon,stop crying"said swayam and plant a kiss on her forehead,by his words and action she felt relaxed but she was still crying a little
"ab hum ghar chale.."said swayam,in reply she just nodded her head
By holding her hands he made her sit in the car besides the drivers seat,he went and sit on the drivers seat,and put her hand on the gear box handle and he also put his hands on her,the drive was silent he was holding her hand not for even a second,also in between he was looking at her and sharon had closed her eyes she was now relaxed as she was with swayam she also doesnt knows why but she has started trusting swayam completely,she knows that whenever he is with her nothing can happen to her
Soon they reached home,he step down from his car and went towards passegners seat where she was sitting he opened the door and dedicded to wake her but he knows that if she will woke up she will start crying so he just went forward and carried her in his arms,he rang the bell and servant came and opened the door,he started climbing the stairs looking at her,he slowly opened the door making sure not to make any noise,he went towards the bed and slowly laid her down on the down and took out her sandles
He sat besides her and looked at her face which was tear strained,he moved his hand forward to remove her hairs which were covering her forehead when he touched her he noticed she was burning with fever,he become worried and touched her forehead again,in order to confirm she was having fever or not
"oh god,isse to bukhar hai,kya karu,ha doctor uncle ko call karta"said swayam to himself
Immediately he called the doctor and soon the doctor arrived there 
As he came,swayam woke up sharon,she wake up but as soon she started to sit up she started feeling pain in her body so doctor adviced her to sleep and he examined her
"so you are sharon right??"asked the doctor while checking her eyes
in reply she just nodded but she was confused how he knows it.Seeing her confused face he immediately answered"I am shekhawat's family doctor,i was also invited to your marriage but i had some work so i didnt came n swayam iss tarah se kisi aur ladki ke liye kabhi worried thodina hoga "while all this convo swayam was just silent and looking at sharon not taking off his eyes for a second,sitting at the other end of the bed
"what had u have since morning???"asked the doctor
"nothing"sharon replied casually
"what??"asked swayam,standing up from the bed and showing his eyes to her
"It seems like you have weakness because of not eating plus yesterday ur marriage was there,You should take care and eat something and also have these medicines"said the doctor handling the medicines to swayam and left
After leaving the doctor up till the gate he came and started glaring at her,seeing him glaring sharon asked"what??ese kyu ghur rahe ho mujhe"
"mai ghur nahi raha hu,mujhe gussa aa raha hai tum par"said swayam glaring more
"kyu??maine kya kiya"asked sharon equally glaring looking in to his eyes
"nai,tumne kaha kuch kiya,jo karta hu mai karta hu,tum to kuch nai karti ho,na kuch khati ho na kuch piti ho"said swayam with anger also looking in her eyes
Hearing that she stopped glaring and looked side ways and said"ha toh nai khaya,bt sab tumhari vajahse??"said sharon again looking at him and pointing her finger towards him
"meri vajah se..wow...maine kya kiya???i didnt said u to be hungry whole day"said swayam being confused
"bus subah u fought with me thats y"said sharon cooly
"food aur fight mai kya connection hai"said swayam being more confused
"vo sab i dont know,i only know its because of u"said sharon showing him that she said was right but she was not able to say anything else
"tumhe mujhse fight karneka koi reason bhi nai chahiye u can just start on"said swayam making a round n round with hands in air
"excuse me,this time u started fighting,this time kya everytime u start fighting"said sharon with a angry tigress
"ya only i start fighting kya karu mujhe itna acha lagta hai tumse ladne mai,ke mai kya bolu"said swayam enjoying the tigress
"vo to pata tha mujhe,u all boys are like this,stupid"said sharon with more anger
"excuse me,dont compare me with others,i m different u see"said swayam pointing a finger at her
hearing this she started laughing and said"ya 2 different"and again resumming her laugh
He was about to say something but he stopped as he was happy to see her laughing her heart out,he was wished to see her always like this,when she was crying he was feeling uncontended but now seeing her like this he was feeling contended and happy.when those tears were in her eyes he was feeling guilty although he hadnt showed it to her but internally he was cursing himself not being there when she needed him the most so he started to fight,he knew if she will involve in fight she will forget about that incident
ok ok shant shant dnt be angry,i knw u guys r angry fr swayam nt saving sharon bt  d script demanded it kya kar sakte hai
anyways do give ur reviews will be waiting fr it
also fr further PMs add Mansi_PMs
love
Mansi
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago
Iman_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres
sorry late unres karne kelia
bt m first yehh
i resed it befor pm
ok now coming to chapter
awasome part
the man who saved sharon was boron
u kw wt when u were showing his fight i thought itz rey 😆
kya karu adatse majbor cnt stop thinking abt him 😳
sharon was scared so much feeling bad for her 😭
thank god swayam came n calm down sharon
bt he is guilty that he was nt there with sharon
one thing good happened sharon started trusting swayam
love swayam care for sharon
sharon dnt eat anything from morring
again they both started to fight
n sharon blaming swayam without his flaut 😆
aww swayam admaring sharon laugh 😳
too cute update
n their fight was super cute
try to update nxt chapter soon
❤️ love Iman
Edited by Iman_taarey - 9 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.

^Unreserve^
I liked the update. . .With barun (I dont like the name. . .Varun was better. ...If u r a barun sibti fan plz forgive me :P ) so yeah with him saving Sharon i knw teri scrpt me major jhol hai. . .Swayam's care n concern is something I Love. . .It was so good to see him like that.Sharon n Swayam bickering...lolzzz...ladne do dono ko!Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres

first of all thank u for dedicating this chapter to me
it was a very nyc chapter
a new twist in the story
barun dat too swayams frnd at the rescue of sharon interesting
iwanna know how will u how their equation in the upcoming chapters
swayams care and guilt was shown well
the story is progressing from hate to care