Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita931 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ankita was trying to smile but she was clearly very sad ...I thought at one time she was about to cry .

This show has given her so much so obviously she is emotional about it . I think she must be a very loving and an emotional person . Hope she does well both in her professional and personal life ...

ya Tanya I also feel like cry.i was de touch from pr last year for some period but finally now pr ending it's really very emotional moment
SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushkita931

u r right. Ankita was looking so sad inside it's painful for every actress to say good bye her own long running show.

Yes indeed...she must have got so used to coming on d sets of PR daily
It was a part of her life for five years...also PR has given her so much...love recognition so many good memories n offcourse her guggu
No doubt its gonna be really hard for anki

BTW I just realised I have become a senior member...yay!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sushkita931

ya Tanya I also feel like cry.i was de touch from pr last year for some period but finally now pr ending it's really very emotional moment

Me also ,I had never watched an Indian show before PR and then I watched this for 5 years and made so many friends on this forum ..

It is an emotional moment ..
I just hope that Ankita coems in other TV shows and movies etc ...She is such a talented girl . I want to keep seeing her work ...but with good writers please ..

All her 3 co stars ( heroes ) were wonderful ...Sushant , Hiten and Karan ...and of course the supporting cast of the show .
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankenfan

Yes indeed...she must have got so used to coming on d sets of PR daily
It was a part of her life for five years...also PR has given her so much...love recognition so many good memories n offcourse her guggu
No doubt its gonna be really hard for anki

BTW I just realised I have become a senior member...yay!!!

hey congrats on becoming a senior IF poster. I have to watch all these SBS etc segments now. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
But as for the current track , I have now totally given up on Naren ...After he called Pari , his love , in jail ...even after seeing what Pari did to another woman ...I don't think this character ever be redeemed now ...

The Cvs totally have butchered him  now ...One step forward and three steps back is what has been happening with Naren ..

I would like to remember karan for thework he did as the insane Naren ...that was so special ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
SugarDimples thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

hey congrats on becoming a senior IF poster. I have to watch all these SBS etc segments now. 

Thanks a lot naava !😊
SugarDimples thumbnail

Me also ,I had never watched an Indian show before PR and then I watched this for 5 years and made so many friends on this forum ..

It is an emotional moment ..
I just hope that Ankita coems in other TV shows and movies etc ...She is such a talented girl . I want to keep seeing her work ...but with good writers please ..

All her 3 co stars ( heroes ) were wonderful ...Sushant , Hiten and Karan ...and of course the supporting cast of the show .

PR is the first serial i have followed so diligently 
I have never got so emotionally attached to any show like this before to d extent that I ended up joining a forum
Its a very emotional moment for us fans too
I am really gonna miss watching PR especially ankita karan n also ashi  love them all !
 have become their fan for life n will suerly follow their future projects
N Yes i will miss coming in this forum too...it has been a great experience being here among such wonderful members
Will miss taking part in d daily discussions...how I wish it had lasted for  so more time 
I think I will surely cry on d last day of d show
Its surely going to be tough for all of us to get over PR

Edited by ankenfan - 9 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But as for the current track , I have now totally given up on Naren ...After he called Pari , his love , in jail ...even after seeing what Pari did to another woman ...I don't think this character ever be redeemed now ...

The Cvs totally have butchered him  now ...One step forward and three steps back is what has been happening with Naren ..

I would like to remember karan for thework he did as the insane Naren ...that was so special ..

yah, i don't understand why the writers are doing this. 😕Now that it's been said that Ankita and Naren will be reunited, they should be showing the separation between Naren and Pari beginning to happen. Instead they are showing the opposite sometimes. Yesterday they both declared their love for the other. 🤢  For sure however, there are big chinks in the relationship and Naren is bit by bit realizing that Pari is not the woman he thought she was.  I guess he just doesn't want to believe she could be that low.  When he finally knows that she is the one who arranged the failed brakes and tried to kill Ankita, he will snap i assume.  On the other hand, i guess it can be said that it is a tribute to his moral character that he continues to be loyal to his wife, whom he somehow assumes is not as bad as she is.  After all, one is supposed to continue to give the benefit of the doubt to people until proven otherwise, especially ones' family. He's clearly very disturbed and shocked and angry that she treated another woman that way. Naren is not impulsive, and it will take him a little time to put it all together but once he does i think he will be firm and decisive and no turning back.  

A lot of times people don't see the people right in front of them, family, husbands, wives, in the reality of their characters. It's very common, and I dont' think Naren is a bad person at all for still wanting to believe she's redeemable. I think he's blind to her reality,he is mistaken, naive, but not bad imo. 

One thing i did not want to see, though the handwriting was on the wall, was for Aashi to be kidnapped. It's one thing to show a kidnapping of an adult, but it bothers me that they will show this for a little child...and also that Angel will have to act that part. I hope they are very careful how and what they portray. (btw., i noticed on one SBS segment, when Ankita was holding her, she was prettying up her hair like an adult or teenager. It was so cute. She is just so precious, i can't take my eyes off her. I just want to smooch her little cheeks. ❤️ 😊
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Segments

UMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlwTXOvbSWc
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlwTXOvbSWc[/YOUTUBE]

SBB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr8BrsF_SmA
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr8BrsF_SmA[/YOUTUBE]

IF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLp-vU9GzPQ&feature=youtu.be&a
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLp-vU9GzPQ&feature=youtu.be&a[/YOUTUBE]
Tanyaz thumbnail

yah, i don't understand why the writers are doing this. 😕Now that it's been said that Ankita and Naren will be reunited, they should be showing the separation between Naren and Pari beginning to happen. Instead they are showing the opposite sometimes. Yesterday they both declared their love for the other. 🤢  For sure however, there are big chinks in the relationship and Naren is bit by bit realizing that Pari is not the woman he thought she was.  I guess he just doesn't want to believe she could be that low.  When he finally knows that she is the one who arranged the failed brakes and tried to kill Ankita, he will snap i assume.  

I have no hopes whatsoever from Naren ...Double faced hypocrite .🤢

But I am proud of Ankita ..I loved the scene between Pari and Ankita . Ankita has clearly shown Pari that she is not interested in getting Mr. Naren Karmarkar back ...she could have send Pari to jail but she is still letting Naren and Pari give their marriage a second chance ..

Ankita is back  with Aashi ...such a cute scene ...I want to now see Aashi with Ankita only ..

Pari's expressions are getting nastier and nastier ...why don't they end the track of this actor ...enough is enough ..