Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I feel I get very nasty when commenting on Ankita and Naren and then I regret. Kya karooon...the track really makes me angry. Would you like to see a real life person going back to a man who left her to marry another woman and lived with her for over five years? I can go on and on...I have my personal reasons. The CVs really ruined the story for me.

Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bonnefille

I feel I get very nasty when commenting on Ankita and Naren and then I regret. Kya karooon...the track really makes me angry. Would you like to see a real life person going back to a man who left her to marry another woman and lived with her for over five years? I can go on and on...I have my personal reasons. The CVs really ruined the story for me.

I am also very angry about it .
I know the show is going to end soon so no point getting angry but I can't help it ..

I spend time following this story , I made time for the show and the way the love started was so nice and a lovely fresh way but then what a horrible twist it took ...the show nose dived completely .

All the hard work the Cvs did the first 6 onths of the show went down the drains ...Naren never remembered even one thing about their beautiful past ...The whole emphasis was only on showing Naren's second marriage ( even though the vs knew that that the TRPs are going down fast ). After Naren got better , the name of the show should have been , " how to make Ankita miserable " ??? She just cried and cried and cried ...

And then the Cvs suddenly realized that they went too far , the show is going down fast and even the channel has lost interest ...it was too late so what next , all of a sudden they start showing stupid things like kidnapping , murder , what not !!!! 

Instead of just focusing on the couple of Naren and Ankita , they did everything else ...

Even now I keep trying to give Naren chances , but his character lets me down every second day ... He is not even that good with Aashi anymore ...Let alone Ankita ...

As long as Pari is in his life , Naren's character can never ever be liked 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ignore Naren now , pretend he does not exists ...

Just think that because of Naren gettign married to Ankita , Aashi will get to live with Ankita forever ...Aashi would have never left Naren ...so I guess it is the reunion of mother and daughter ...Naren is the baggage that has to come with Aashi ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am also very angry about it .
I know the show is going to end soon so no point getting angry but I can't help it ..

I spend time following this story , I made time for the show and the way the love started was so nice and a lovely fresh way but then what a horrible twist it took ...the show nose dived completely .

All the hard work the Cvs did the first 6 onths of the show went down the drains ...Naren never remembered even one thing about their beautiful past ...The whole emphasis was only on showing Naren's second marriage ( even though the vs knew that that the TRPs are going down fast ). After Naren got better , the name of the show should have been , " how to make Ankita miserable " ??? She just cried and cried and cried ...

And then the Cvs suddenly realized that they went too far , the show is going down fast and even the channel has lost interest ...it was too late so what next , all of a sudden they start showing stupid things like kidnapping , murder , what not !!!! 

Instead of just focusing on the couple of Naren and Ankita , they did everything else ...

Even now I keep trying to give Naren chances , but his character lets me down every second day ... He is not even that good with Aashi anymore ...Let alone Ankita ...

As long as Pari is in his life , Naren's character can never ever be liked 

I feel he should remain with Pari and that will be his greatest punishment. He deserves to live the horrible life he chose for himself. Why should he get to throw Ankita out of his life and then get her back as soon as he realizes his life with his dream woman is not perfect at all? If I would have been Ankita, I would have married Ranvijay and would have given a hoot to Naren.      
bonnefille thumbnail
...and I would have fought in the court to get Aashi's custody. 
bonnefille thumbnail

Ignore Naren now , pretend he does not exists ...

Just think that because of Naren gettign married to Ankita , Aashi will get to live with Ankita forever ...Aashi would have never left Naren ...so I guess it is the reunion of mother and daughter ...Naren is the baggage that has to come with Aashi ...

I will take solace in the fact that this is just a serial whose story has been written by a bunch of idiots. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Most of the women would have left a jerk like Naren long time ago ...but Ankita was never normal, she was like Archana not only from face but also in nature ...she just could never forget her Naren Sir ( the guy she was married to ) ...
Out of all the three heroes of PR, Naren is the luckiest and the worse in character ...he got the girl without shedding a single tear ...all he did was spend one night in jail . 

He got extremely lucky because of Aashi ... he is Aashi's daddy and Aashi loves him so much so that is why he will get Ankita back .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Gosh, the kind of filth that was coming out of Pari's filthy mouth ...YUCK ðŸ¤¢ .I am sorry but anyone who loves a third class woman like Pari has to be someone with no class or any thing good about him ..
Shame on Naren ..

Pari was saying things like ' you have no bacha , no chahne wala " ...YUCK ...what kind of a woman says such crappy stuff to another woman ...

As for Naren , after getting  better , he did not do one single good thing on his own ...Not one completely good act . For 5 months he did not do one thing right ...what kind of writers were writing this crap  . A hero is supposed to do brave heroic acts ...
but in Naren's case , he was just shown as a whimp every single day of the show ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail

Most of the women would have left a jerk like Naren long time ago ...but Ankita was never normal, she was like Archana not only from face but also in nature ...she just could never forget her Naren Sir ( the guy she was married to ) ...

Out of all the three heroes of PR, Naren is the luckiest and the worse in character ...he got the girl without shedding a single tear ...all he did was spend one night in jail . 

He got extremely lucky because of Aashi ... he is Aashi's daddy and Aashi loves him so much so that is why he will get Ankita back .

Ankita is nothing like Archana. 

Even though Archana loved Manav, she left him when she thought there were shortcomings in his character. It might have had been a misunderstanding but she left the man she was married to only because she presumed he lacked the right principles. Archana did not love Manav because she shared romantic moments with him, instead she loved him for being the good man he was. Archana loved and respected Manav for his selflessness...how could she even love a selfish man like Naren. Archana would have appreciated a man like Ranvijay far more than Ankita did. She would have understood what it took for a man to cry along with her even though he himself did not lose anything. ArMan's relationship was purer because it was not only based on love but respect as well. 

Archana and Manav were beautiful characters...everyone else just tried to be them. 
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
You are right Bonne .
Ankita is not like Archana . Archana would have loved Naren when he was unwell but she would have not loved this Naren at all after seeing what a selfish man he is ...

Really  the only good thing about the end is that Ankita will get her daughter Aashi back ...