Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

No matter how much he says that he loves his daughter  , the fact is that he left her to save Pari from jail ...
He clearly  cares far more for Pari than he could ever care for Aashi .

He knows that Pari has again and again told him that she has no feelings for Aashi as a mother , that Pari is all about her goals and hates Ankita ...How could he then leave an innocent child at the mercy of a woman who does not cares two hoots about her ...
How can he leave Aashi in Ankita's care when he knows that Ankita is no one to Aashi and how much Pari hates Ankita ..

the bottom line is that he did not care  at all for the little one ...He only cared about saving Pari nd nothing else ..

I am feeling so sad for the poor little girl .She was kidnapped when she was born ,  had an evil step mother who again and again would break her heart ... the only thing that the little girl had was her father .The father always neglected Aashi's emotional trauma because he wanted to keep Pari happy but now only to save Pari from punishment , he has thrown the little girl all out in care of sharks like Pari and Rushali ...

Both Ankita and Aashi are terribly unlucky . I hope Ankita finds out about her daughter soon ...at least someone should care about that little child also .
-------------

Ashi is unlucky that way just like her mom
All that u said is very true...ashi doesn't deserve this

But this time naren didn't hurt ashi to save pari
Ankita doesn't have any hint that its pari's doing nor was there any threat of this truth coming out
Its just that Naren was deeply influenced by ankita n her goodness n realised how insensitive n selfish he had been by denying her justice
Only for that reason he surrendered himself n not to save pari
Edited by ankenfan - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ashi is unlucky that way just ike her mom
All that u said is very true...ashi doesn't deserve this

But this time naren didn't hurt ashi to save pari
Ankita doesn't have any hint that its pari's doing nor was there any threat of this truth coming out
Its just that Naren was deeply influenced by ankita n her goodness n realised how insensitive n selfish he had been by denying her justice
Only for that reason he surrendered himself n not to save pari
[/QUOTE]

But he said so in the end ...
That he is doing this for two reasons .

1. To save his love ( Pari ) .
2. His duty towards Ranvijay ( that is where Ankita influenced him to do the right thing as she does not know that Pari did this ) ..

So far he has not even once asked about Aashi and how is Aashi doing , neither from Pari neither from Ankita ..

He is not the only one , even Ankita neglected Aashi when Aashi was still inside her .She too did not think about the child , she only thought about the man she loved .

I just hope that now someone should keep Aashi over and above everyone else ...

I hope that person is Ankita ( have zero hopes from Naren after seeing how always he allowed Aashi to be mistreated by Pari )  .I cannot tolerate the way Aashi is treated by Pari ...Today Pari was playing with Aashi's feelings as if Aashi was a doll and did not have a heart .

Naren can keep loving Pari ( even if she murders someone ) but why should little Aashi suffer in the hands of  nasty cold hearted person like Pari . I really hope that Naren loses Aashi's custody and Ankita should for once put her daughter over and above everyone else .
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
If Pari finds out that Aashi is Naren and Ankita's daughter , she might try to harm the child ...
She does not likes Aashi and knows professional killers .

Pari  knows that Naren will always protect her and never really think very bad of her . Despite of knowing what she did with Ankita and how she is stubbornly trying to hurt Ankita , Naren still loves her so it is obvious that  Pari being a criminal makes no difference to Naren .

..so this might just give her the encouragement to do such a horrible thing .
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think the last few days of the show are being shot these days .
Good news is that Sushant will be seen in the last show ...I hope in the same frame as Ankita ...👍🏼

Looks like Pari will be causing trouble right till the end and only her parents will come and try and control the mad woman .

Aashi will be kidnapped , I wonder who is behind the kidnapping ..

There was no sign of Naren or Ranvijay .. I think Ankita will get married to Naren in the last episode though Pari will try to kill her ...

The only bad thing it seems is that rather than building up Naren's character , it looks like the writers are only showing crazy psycho Pari .

Ankita will be reunited with her daughter right in the end ...
SugarDimples thumbnail
Saw the video ...sad ashi will be kidnapped 
I think before ankita n naren pari will get to know ashi's truth n that's why she will get her kidnapped
But ankita will save her n that's probably when she will get to know the truth also...they will show some divine intervention I guess by which she will know about ashi
Ankita will ultimately unite with her angel but I want this truth to come out sooner than later
Hope they don't stretch it till d very last episode
CricktFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have watched u me aur tv segment in that segment  and according o that segment Arjun and purvi will be back in Pr .😊 Edited by sohamfan - 9 years ago
SugarDimples thumbnail
Its great that sushant will be coming...I really wanted to see him
M quite inquisitive though as to how he will fit in...hope they give him a good proper role
Or maybe they will give him a guest appperance instead of trying to fit him in d story..bcz that seems difficult
Let's see...I just want it to be memorable

In d interview ankita was trying to put up a happy face but u could understand she was feeling sad from inside
She said pavitra baand hone wala hai...n her face just fell
Its been 5 long years afterall she must be feeling nostalgic !

Edited by ankenfan - 9 years ago
sushkita931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankenfan

Its great that sushant will be coming...I really wanted to see him

M quite inquisitive though as to how he will fit in...hope they give him a good proper role
Or maybe they will give him a guest appperance instead of trying to fit him in d story..bcz that seems difficult
Let's see...I just want it to be memorable

In d interview ankita was trying to put up a happy face but u could understand she was feeling sad from inside
She said pavitra baand hone wala hai...n her face just fell
Its been 5 long years afterall she must be feeling nostalgic !

u r right. Ankita was looking so sad inside it's painful for every actress to say good bye her own long running show. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ankita was trying to smile but she was clearly very sad ...I thought at one time she was about to cry .
This show has given her so much so obviously she is emotional about it . I think she must be a very loving and an emotional person . Hope she does well both in her professional and personal life ...

Looking at her I also felt bad ..
But of course I am happy that she was able to carry a show like this for such a long time ..It is really remarkable ..Even this current leap went on for onefull year ...As I have said before , if Pari's characeter was not introduced as Ahana , and the focus had stayed with Naren and Ankita , the show would have gone on for another year or so ...

Neverthe less it was a pleasure watching the Naren Ankita story in the first 6 months of the leap ...and of course little Aashi is delightful ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
The best news is that Sushant will come on the last episode ...👍🏼
Previous
1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119
Next