Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HinaAdoresPraja

Aru Awesome Yar πŸ€— Loved it so much πŸ˜ƒ u really wrote it so beautifully.. tight jappi meri trafseπŸ€— nd plz update soon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Hinu diii!!!!
haayyyeee...i'm so happy...
dhanywaad...aapka bahut bahut dhanyawaad,...ham bahut prasann hue...
jhappi to bas...anytime ready...
i'll try to update asap...but its difficult...
its the first time i'm seeing u at my story...i'm so happy...πŸ˜ƒ
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

arre tum toh sach mein jaldi update kar diya. thank u !! and the story is going amazing !πŸ‘πŸΌ

heehheeheee...
i updated this early only for Celu...credit goes to her...
thank u...abhi to aur amazing cheezen in store...if u a fan of bachcha-romance...
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice os Aru

Ajabdeh Jo hamesha kam baat karti hain, sharmili hain vo aaj baarish main huchal khood rahi hain aur Kunwar Pratap bas usse dekhte hi reh gaye
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Beautifully written...ajab enjoying herself was simply wow...loved it

thank u so much... πŸ˜ƒ
can i know ur name...???
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshul_CR7

that was beautiful Aru !! πŸ˜ƒ
gr8 choice of words... πŸ˜ƒ

thanks Anshul...really... ;)
Aru_A thumbnail
thank u so much Renuka...
see...idk how..but i remember ur name.. πŸ˜†
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjori_ArSha

aru, this was awesome! ^_^ :D
loved loved loved it <3
hayye... i can actually imagine the scene infront of my eyes...
the way pratu was looking at ajab... :D
lovely update... ^_^

Awww...thank u so much Anjori...
inna pasand aaya...hayyyeee...
aage to phir pata nahi kya hoga...πŸ˜›
khikhikhi...their eyes speak more than their words...uk that...
thank u so much again...
πŸ˜ƒ
dil khush kar diya...
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Very nice os Aru

Ajabdeh Jo hamesha kam baat karti hain, sharmili hain vo aaj baarish main huchal khood rahi hain aur Kunwar Pratap bas usse dekhte hi reh gaye

thank u Nethra...abhi one part is left...
exactly...this is the new Ajabdeh...
this is the effect of rain...
n its really beautiful...for Pratap too...
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Aru honestly ur the best writer...Ive come across...

u get the praja feelings come out sooo sooo well in ur OS...I could literally feel the whole scene playing with rosal in front of my eyes😳

and its sooo well penned, so well thot of😳

one of ur best updates⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hiru...
er...er...um...er...
i'm speechless Hiru...
I...Hiru...i'm...i really dont know what to say...
thank u...really...thank u so much...
this is so much for me...i...i really never expected something like this...
i'm really grateful...and glad...thank u so much...
this is like...u really dont know how much is this worth...
thank u...
n yes...it is definitely with RoSal... ;)
Aru_A thumbnail
ppl...here is it...the final part...which i believe u all have been waiting for...
wont say much...just that..there is some...you better read it for urself...
So here goes...the final part

Part-3

She quickly rushed to him, her smile was priceless. Kunwar Pratap, here in Bijolia, on a day like this, it was such a big surprise. Pratap straightened at seeing her approach him. He greeted her with a big smile. 
Finally, finally after what felt like ages, they both were standing in front of each other, present for real. They both kept looking at each other in silence, unable to decide what to say. Especially Pratap, after all that had just happened, he was too surprised to say anything. Ajabdeh, she was nervous. She was all wet, what will Pratap think at seeing her in this state? The silence was becoming too much. So Ajabdeh started the conversation, "Aap! Yahan! Kaise? Sandesa bhijva diya hota, ham aapke swagat ki taiyaariyan karke rakhte" said a nervous yet pleased Ajabdeh.
"Vo bas...hamne socha ki kyu na aapko achambhit kar de? Isliye ham bina bataye aa gaye" told Pratap.
Both of them were at a loss of words again. 
"Aap yahan kyu khade hain? Aap bheetar kyu nahi gaye?" asked Ajabdeh. Currently, she was asking all nonsense questions, but she didn't have anything else to say.
"Nahi, nahi. Ham Rao ji aur Hansa massiji se mil chuke hain. Aapse milne ham bahar aa gaye."
"Aapne kyu kasht kiya? Suchna bhijwa dete, ham swayam aa jate" 
"Agar suchna bhijva dete to...aapke is naye roop ke darshan thodi na kar pate ham" said Pratap with satisfaction.
Ajabdeh's eyes widened with shock. He had seen her, he had been standing here for longer than she thought. How come she didn't notice him? He had seen her...oh god... .She was flustered. Trying to set everything straight, she started blabbering nervously.
"Vo...ham to...bas yunhi...vo...hawa itni achchi chal rahi thi ki ham neeche hi aa gaye. Aur...aur phir...vo...varsha...varsha aarambh ho gayi, to bas ham phir..."
"Arre arre Ajabdeh! Shant ho jaiye. Hamne kab kaha ki hame aapke barsaat me bheegne se koi aapatti hai? Satya kahe to...hame..." his tone was appreciating. Yet, when it came to praising her directly, he looked down nervously.
Ajabdeh was looking at him with hidden expectations. Pratap, not wanting to say everything directly, nervously looked up into her hopeful eyes. Her expression made him smile. Ajabdeh brows furrowed in confusion. 
"Jaiye, jaake varsha ritu ka anand utha lijiye" he said with a smile and turned to leave, trying to avoide any more of such situations.
"Ek kshan..." Ajabdeh called as he turned to leave. He stopped and turned to face her.
"Aap...nahi aayenge...hamare saath...err...varsha ritu ka anand uthane?" Ajabdeh asked slowly.
"Nahi, nahi Ajabdeh. Hame barsaat me bheegna achcha nahi lagta. Ham bheetar jaa rahe hain" and he again turned and this time again, Ajabdeh stopped him from behind. But this time, her tone was not at all nervous. His reply seemed to have filled a new confidence and fearlessness in her. 
"Arre! Aise kaise bheegna nahi achcha lagta aapko? Ye varsha ka pani hai, rakt ki boonde nahi, jo aap inme nahane se hichkicha rahe hain. Ab chaliye bhi..." Ajabdeh declared confidently. Her tone was amused. How could anybody refuse to get wet in the rain? At seeing Pratap's blank expression, she just grabbed his wrist and pulled him in the rain, away from the roofs and worries. Pratap was taken aback.
"Arre Ajabdeh! Ye kya kar rahi hain aap?" he asked in a rush.
"Abhi dekhiyega Kunwar Pratap. Ham aapko aapke jeevan ka sabse achcha samay dene vale hain. Aap bas chaliye.." said Ajabdeh in her confident tones. 
Pratap kept his free hand over his head in order to shield himself from the rain, while Ajabdeh was walking ahead with his hand in hers, as if nothing was wrong. 
When they reached the very center of the garden, that was when Ajabdeh decided to leave his hand. Pratap quickly kept his just-freed hand over his head in order to increase his shield from the rain, while Ajabdeh, she started twirling and laughing again. She was back in her fun mode.
At seeing Pratap so scared of rain and not letting even a drop hit his face, Ajabdeh decided to take things in her hand. She cupped her right hand and let the rain water collect in her palm. Pratap didn't notice this, was too busy keeping the rain away from him, not knowing that the very next moment, it would soon hit his face.
SPLASH!!!
Ajabdeh threw the water in her hand straight at Pratap's face. Pratap was surprised. He stood rooted to the spot for sometime at the sudden happening. The moment the water had hit his face, a certain feeling of calm and relief had descended upon him. Maybe that's why she is so happy in the rain...' he thought. Ajabdeh started laughing. Pratap looked at her, then at his clothes, which had started getting wet in the rain. There was no use to get away now, he was nothing short of wet. And also, the rain was pouring with it a beautiful magic which he was enjoying. 
Her truly happy and laughing face made him smile. Ajabdeh smiled wider at seeing him smile.
"Dekha! Hamne kaha than a Kunwar Pratap, ki ek baar aapko barsaat me bheegne ka anubhav ho gaya, to swayam ko rok nahi paayenge!" exclaimed Ajabdeh in happiness and continued to dance and twirl and laugh and drench in the rain. She was having the most fun time of her life.
She was right. The rain was actually delightful.  Pratap looked up at the skies and let the rain caress his face.  He closed his eyes to thank the god for the rain, and also, to thank Ajabdeh for giving him this moment.  He chanced a look at her from the corner of his eyes. She was still enjoying to her fullest. This time, she had adopted a new game, jumping in puddles to make the water. Her innocence was intriguing. He couldn't help smiling. He turned his eyes away from her. In case, he got caught again looking at her. He continued looking at the sky and enjoying the rain.
In the middle of all the fun, Ajabdeh chanced a look at Pratap. He was looking at the sky, and letting the rain drench him. His face showed clear signs of bliss. She smiled. He was finally enjoying the rain. She was really happy at seeing this. She smiled and looked at the sky to thank god for giving Pratap such happiness.
The flowers blossomed. The gardens were lush. Everyone, everything, was giving out happiness, even the god. The rain became heavier. Ajabdeh was again overjoyed. She jumped in happiness, and splashed more water. Pratap heard the splashing noise and looked at her. She wasn't far, but her back was facing him. Pratap looked down at the ground and giggled, thinking, Inka kuch nahi ho sakta!'.
All this time, the downpour had made Ajabdeh's long hair, which were collected on the left side of her face, stick to her clothes, her red and yellow lehenga. It was making her uncomfortable so she thought of putting them to her right side. With gentle hands, she released her hair. Then with her left hand, she pushed back her hair with force and swung them to her right. 
SPLASH!!!
Another shower of water, this time from Ajabdeh's hair, went on Pratap's face. He jerked. She looked at him, on the verge of laughter. He gave her a What was this?' look. She silently looked at him for a while and then, replied with a wink, followed by laughter, and her running away.
Pratap was even more stunned at this. W...w...w...what did she mean by that wink??? And that laugh??? Oh I know...she is too immersed in having fun. But,  even I am Pratap Singh. It isn't so easy to escape from me Ajabdeh, you better know that...' thought Pratap as he looked at her running figure.
"Ajabdeh..." he called from behind and started chasing her.
"Hame pakadna itna bhi saral nahi hai Kunwar Pratap Singh. Iska aabhas aapko thodi hi der me swayam ho jayega!" voiced out Ajabdeh in a teasy voice, continuing to run forward.
"Achcha! Uska nirnay to abhi ho jayega" replied Pratap, gearing up to catch her.
"Ham bhi dekh lenge!" said Ajabdeh, increasing her speed.
Running behind one another, both of them ran through the magnificent gardens of the Bijolia castle. Through the bushes, and the flowerbeds, they weaved their way, one behind the other, laughing, talking, teasing, and joking. The game seemed to have no end. Whenever Pratap closed up to her, she would quickly turn into a new cut and get away from him, and along with that, give him a fresh set of giggles. It went on and on. It happened again and again. Every time she escaped, Pratap would always be greeted with a new surprise.
These gardens of Bijolia! They are no less than a maze...!' thought an exasperated Pratap.  But if you have the experience with these gardens, I also have experience with such petty tricks,' he thought with confidence.
In the aura of fun, frolic, freshness and love, their play continued for a while. Then all of a sudden, Ajabdeh stopped running when she heard Pratap's voice from behind.
"B...b...bas Ajabdeh...huff...aur...aur nahi bhaag sakte ham..." said Pratap, pretending to catch his breath.
"H...h...ham bhi nahi..." said Ajabdeh, with a smile, and really catching her breath. One hand she put on her waist, the other one on her stomach, her torso rising and falling consecutively as she closed her eyes to catch her breath.
Pratap had been waiting for this. He had trained hard and long for wars but Ajabdeh, she had never had a chance to exert physically. How much stamina would she possess? Even he was out of breath, but he still had the capacity to run more. But really, Ajabdeh wouldn't have it. Carefully, silently, he sneaked behind her and was about to catch her when she sensed his presence and ran forward.
But this time, Pratap was too swift for her. Before she could get away again, Pratap grabbed her right wrist tightly. Because of her running forward, this sudden action made her jerk and experience a pull from behind. With any consideration of what was going to happen, the next moment she softly collided with Pratap's body from her back.
The moment it happened, Pratap's arm that was grabbing Ajabdeh's wrist closed around her waist. He still hadn't left her hand. Together their arms went on Ajabdeh's waist in unison under Pratap's force. She had made him chase her a lot. Now he wasn't going to leave her. Now she was going nowhere. As he held her close to himself, he also stopped to catch his breath.
"D...dekha Ajabdeh...hamne kaha than a... aap hamse...adhik samay tak bhaag nahi payengi?" he said, while taking deep breaths, with Ajabdeh's body pressed against his.
Ajabdeh, the moment Pratap's arm held her waist from behind, chills ran down her spine, her heart started beating at triple the normal speed. She started breathing fast with nervousness. But also, a sudden certain bliss descended upon her. Mixed feelings, a beautiful comfort and bliss along with nervousness. Soon, she felt Pratap's breath on her bare and wet left shoulder. She had earlier shifted all her hair from her right side to her left side, as a result leaving a large part of her left shoulder and neck exposed. The rain had drenched it, and Pratap's breaths over it gave her this cooling and seducing sensation. She took a sharp intake of breath. For the first time, her head and heart were agreeing on the same thing. In the moment, she just closed her eyes and went with the flow. Unknowingly, she tilted her head back towards his shoulder, her eyes still closed under the seductive effect of those breaths. Their faces were so close, Pratap could clearly see the expressions on Ajabdeh's face, that showed as if she had given herself away...given herself to...
Pratap felt it. That intimate moment. They were so close to each other. His grip on her waist tightened.  As his other hand gently touched her left arm and slowly felt its way down it towards her hand, his face lowered towards her neck. Their cheeks brushed with each other gently as Pratap slowly entangled his hand with hers. He took a deep breath to inhale the essence of the moment. 
Both of them were in heaven. The world was forgotten. Both of them had lost themselves in each other. The rain fell on them together. Pratap's grip on her waist and her hand became stronger. Ajabdeh exhaled sharp and then took a breath in relief.  That close contact...
Lightening prevailed over in the sky as thunder roared, bringing them half out of their moment. With the thunder, came a set of flashbacks, that sent Ajabdeh's heart in a whirlwind . All of Phool's desires and her rebukes came to her mind one after the other. She realized what she was doing. Not wanting to, but steeling her very heart and mind, with a slight shiver in her hand, she removed Pratap's hand from her waist. She took a step away from him, left his other hand also, and took another step away, her back facing him.
Pratap was so lost in the moment that when she moved away, he couldn't believe what had happened for some moments. He spotted her back facing him. He could read her heart. But still, what had just happened, it felt like a soother. After all those months of pain and separation and agony and sacrifice, this felt like water to quench his long thirst, something he so needed. 
There was something so pulling in Pratap's stare that even if facing away from him, she could feel it. And she couldn't stay away from it. She slowly turned to face him, her head low. Pratap's continuous stare was engaging her. It made her look up from the ground into his eyes. His dark unfathomable eyes which craved for something, something that was more of a need than a desire, something that was..her. While she stared into those eyes, her brain took her down the memory lane where she had endured so much for Phool and how she had always been pacified and comforted and protected by Pratap. Pratap's eyes spoke volumes each second, telling her his deep deep deep love for her, his desire to be with her, and his need to be near her always, something that hadn't happened in the past months. She had endured so much pain from the world, and given it all to Pratap, in return for his never-ending, true to soul love for her. What was she doing?? For whom was she doing all this?? 
As the sudden truth and actualization deemed upon her, she left behind all her thoughts, took a step forward, and pulled Pratap into a tight and cozy hug. The next moment, Pratap enclosed her in his arms and hugged her back, tighter than before. It was time for them to fight against the world, for their love, together...  

So...my lovely readers...this story ends here...all i would like to say is...please tell me how is it...i can't really predict what reactions am i gonna get...please...tell me in ur reviews...and..plz...feel free for positive contsructive criticism...and do tell me how is it...please...

-----------------------------

More works by me:
Aru's gallery of written works...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4152574

Edited by Aru_A - 9 years ago