Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode was sooo good...and today's  episode is going to be too good.
Really the SBS and SBB people said LIE!!!
Chalo koi nahi...
Rati Di ab kya bolu. I know what I  will say. 
This UD is in big time trouble
Nice !!!!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awesome analyisis, first of all Im glad that at last  jallu  finally find out the truth  about alwar and ajmer ,poor khan baba jallu uske band bajayega πŸ˜† and ya I was irriated with ajab behaviour ysetrday.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flamenco

awesome analyisis, first of all Im glad that at last  jallu  finally find out the truth  about alwar and ajmer ,poor khan baba jallu uske band bajayega πŸ˜† and ya I was irriated with ajab behaviour ysetrday.

Thanks! yes it was about time jalal found out the truth, but i was happy that he didnt know at least he would leave Pratap alone! Ajabdeh is annoying!! I glad sasuma and damad teamed up!😳
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashna_siddy

Today's episode was sooo good...and today's  episode is going to be too good.

Really the SBS and SBB people said LIE!!!
Chalo koi nahi...
Rati Di ab kya bolu. I know what I  will say. 
This UD is in big time trouble
Nice !!!!

yes it was! thank god Pratap told Ajabdeh to shut up!
I dont know what sbs and sbb people are doing!
yess UD ki band bajaegi HB and JB and VB and the rest of the Team Praja!πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri_b

hey rati thanx for the WU..
actually rati make it 1010 whacks..10 from from my side as well..

m so so bored with this ajab's phool fixation..somebody needs to snap her out of this phool mode, its starting to look stale and pretty lame now 🀒

saley totey, tujhey kya laga, tu ajab ko lekey ud jayega...pratap singh naam hain unka, tery totey na uda diye na to dekh lena 😑

love to see all r on a mission praja unite karo, xcept for duffer ajab.. 😑

the c.v's have done a fab job in establishing pratu and hansa maasi's relation, or should I now say damad and sasuma Jodi, very sweet... 😊

would love toi see DB and UD's kala mooh when totey ka saach bahar ayega ,,
also MM should ask UD to just get out at once with the marwar's..majaa ayega..
loved that sentence BK ka band bajnewala hain πŸ˜† ...agar aisa hua to it will be one of those waah kya scene hain kinda scene πŸ˜†

you're welcome!
haha, cool, 10 from you!

seee i have been bored with ajabdeh's attitude for a very long time and thats why i cant enjoy the episodes lol, but now pratap has taken things into his own hands so im good! lol

mission praja is going to be fun!

oh I am dying to see sagai scene! lol!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Thank u for the awesome post as always RatiπŸ˜›

wow m having a blast watching pratap in this mode...πŸ˜†both are equally stubborn...but pratap is a praja shipper like usπŸ˜‰β€οΈ...so he is "good" stubbornπŸ˜†

hehe I just loved everything yesterday..except for jalal wala...yaar jalal cming to know really worries me 🀒 again if he attacks and all..when pratap is busy solving his personal problems..it wont be nice 

hahaha...seriously just glad that pratap is shutting ajab up and doing his own thing for the betterment of praja singlehandedly!  Ajab please just dont talk till u read that letter...daya karoπŸ˜†

haha HB-Pratap scene was my most fav yesterdayπŸ˜† yeh jodi khoob jamegi...πŸ‘

m loving VB, she is a sweetheart...and chakri re! tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi❀️ background check conducted🀣 this is awesome!🀣🀣🀣

precap is great...ab toh UD ki chatni ho jaayegi...JB's fuse will blow off for getting such a crappy rishta for Ajab...UD-DB bewareπŸ˜›

you're welcome! 
pratap was great! i loved it when he told ajabdeh to shut it!

yea now that jalal knows, he will bother Pratap again grrr

HB-Pratap are so adorable!

VB is sweet! Chakrapani is hilarious!

I cant wait to see today's epi, it better be good!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

Ohh god such a cheering episode😳...pratap was in roll and his helping hand chakri.πŸ₯³chalo kundali nikalne walee hain tota kii lol...🀣

amazing analysis ratii...
πŸ€—

well give ajab some tight slap.
.mahatma is just getting in my nerves..yeh i am also happy that finally pratap realize that there is no use to talk with mahatma gajab...i don't want to talk about cook scene.. i want to give her tight slap😑...subconscious mind lolπŸ€ͺ... niyatii ki jai hoo...🀣

yrr i love HB..she is the only samjahdar in btwn those beukuff grr..infact today she left JB aside lol...JB was in kind of trauma yrr
...she can't even tell the truth i really like the scene when HB comes to JB...ohh  such a good scene and i liked how VB notifying both and goes to US...VB such main buddhiman hain...πŸ‘πŸΌ

ohh god the part HB chuppe chupaye checking shagun she knows it's all for gajabπŸ˜›...but this girl again she started lecture grr😑...i loved loved loved how pratap ignored her... and haye sasuma ma saath nibhana wala scene
πŸ€ͺ.. HB-pratap team lol🀣

OMG HB comes to JB and i loved the scene..so JB+HB gonna do something..hayee ree..and here VB manayofying US cool..aab ayega maja...
πŸ₯³

baat sach main concept filmy hogaya.
πŸ€ͺ..mujhey toh eye samajh nehi ata ki ladka raji ladki bhi maan se raji..ladke ki family raji so as ladki's problem hain toh eye baharwale marwari's really...???🀣🀣

yeh finally Jalal get to know about that he lost ajmer and alwar lol...
πŸ‘

omg preacp tota is already married abb toh hogayii tota ki kallyan
🀣..waiting for today's episode egarlyyy...

Agree- Pratap was on fire!!!!
thanks!πŸ€—

yes I agree, with the whacks, a few slaps would help too lol- some shock therapy?

HB is very samajhdar! I loved how she was doing her own investigation as to why they were here, and the stupid ajabdeh grrr

I love how everyone is teaming up! 
today should be great, i hope CVs dont test our patience!!!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Lovely post as always...

for the first time I felt like entering the tv screen and whacking ajabde on her head...gosh...she just tests my patience...when she was going on with her lecture with pratap..I actually put my tv on mute...πŸ˜†...god plz use jaldi sadbuddhi do...😭...aur haemin baksh do..

sasuma and damad make an awesome team..and I was so happy when pratap just shuts her up...πŸ˜‰...I loveeed pratap as usual...he's my fav...πŸ˜ƒ

Stubbornness is good only till its constructive and wrt ajab its anything but constructive...she's just stuck at the same place πŸ˜•...god cvs make her move...ajabde needs to break her shackles and I would hv loved it if she did it all by herself and by not depending on phool's go ahead...

I loved VB...she made US see some sense in her own way...hope US accepts her wholeheartedly...and that too soon...she deserves it..

both evil sisters I dint pay attn...and chakri my boy...u r simply awesome...may every1 get a friend like u πŸ‘

precap...dint understand...y the fact that tota is married wd a reason not to go ahead with the sagai...in those days multiple marriages were allowed...!!!...anyways I hope the finish off with this tota soon and move ahead with the story without any unnecessary twists 😑😑

Thanks!
I have been wanting to whack the girl since before the mahayudh!!!! 
its like Ajabdeh has a tape playing on repeat lol

Pratap-HB team is so cute!
Ajabdeh needs to stop thinking she is phool's mom and stop trying to sacrifice for her!!!
VB deserves the acceptance, i guess that will happen later lol

chakrapani deserves an award for best friend!
precap- yes multiple weddings were allowed, but you would have  to tell the girl's family or the girl's family would have to know before hand, but here it was kept a secret, god knows may be its all a plan to get the truth out!
Krupali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awsm post Rati... πŸ‘

HB-JB-VB and Pratap on mission 'shadi todo' and 'tota bhagao' amm.. I mean 'udao'!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† jst loved it..!

before that... jst loved the look Pratap gave to UD... and then he said to Chakri that he doesn't trust RM-UD... beta! sahi ja rahe ho.. lage raho!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜›

Chakri scaring Tota... πŸ˜† Pratap was r8.. achchha kiya bechare ki jaan baksh di... that Tota can't even stand in front of Pratap... agar Pratu challenge karta to pata nahi kya hota bechare ka!! πŸ˜† 

and...that 'kundali nikalo' dialogue... 🀣 too good..!!

Precap - ... confused abt some things bt.. loved it anyways!! πŸ˜›
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krupali

awsm post Rati... πŸ‘

HB-JB-VB and Pratap on mission 'shadi todo' and 'tota bhagao' amm.. I mean 'udao'!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† jst loved it..!

before that... jst loved the look Pratap gave to UD... and then he said to Chakri that he doesn't trust RM-UD... beta! sahi ja rahe ho.. lage raho!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜›

Chakri scaring Tota... πŸ˜† Pratap was r8.. achchha kiya bechare ki jaan baksh di... that Tota can't even stand in front of Pratap... agar Pratu challenge karta to pata nahi kya hota bechare ka!! πŸ˜† 

and...that 'kundali nikalo' dialogue... 🀣 too good..!!

Precap - ... confused abt some things bt.. loved it anyways!! πŸ˜›

thanks!
I love Pratap's team, basically you dont mess with a bunch of mothers!!

people who lie cant stand up to people who have nothing to hide and thats why tota is so scared!

precap- maybe its to get the truth out of them, cuz they know something is fishy!