Tota ki kundali nikalo, Sasuma& Damad ki team& Sach ka samna!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome! Swagat hai aap sab ka, Pratap ke plan mei bhaag lene kiliye taayaar hai kya aap sab? (well by watching and cheering we are part of the plan!)

Tota ki kundali nikalo, Sasuma& Damad ki team& Sach ka samna! - Pratap and chakrapani are doing a background check for tota! HB and Pratap are a team! and Jalal finally knows that he is kangal (meaning he lost ajmer and alwar!)

Can someone whack Ajabdeh on the head, not once but at least 10 times- I cant believe her, she is constantly saying that, that jhoota tota is her future husband- ab kal kisne dekha hai, hone wala pati hai, hua toh nahi!

Jhoote ko jhoota hi khete hai- He is right, Ajabdeh doesnt like lies and Pratap doesnt like lies either! And a relation can not be started on a lie, Tota is doing just that by lying about seeing Ajabdeh!

Pratap says that he has stood by the truth and he will do the same today!

US-JB scene- very good point US makes about celebrating before any decision was made! I think many of us were saying that why didnt US hint MM or tell him before leaving and why didnt tthey send a letter to Bijolia that they were coming and not to give away their daughter any fool!

Tota is being scared by Chakrapani - so funny, the guy walked away with his head down when Pratap came! haha! 

Pratap giving Chakrapani a lesson of staying with in the limit of maryada and not doing things that are inappropriate- ok so sbb and sbs who is wrong about the kidnap plan, matho ghoom gayo!!

so uma- chudail num 1 has played a nice game of politics- tota's family owes a lot of money to marwad so uma said that they would have to listen to her,and if they didnt they would have to repay the debt, only if Pratap had heard that then he would have helped tota pay off the debt and help him run away! lol!

Ok not 10 whacks for AJabdeh, i say 100 whacks- this girl is cooking food for tota and of course the subconscious makes you do what it wants you to do- Ajabdeh accidently made Pratap's favourite food! hahah! niyati ka khel isse khete hai!

ok so looks like HB is happy that Ajabdeh made food as per Pratap's taste, ok what the heck is going on!!!!

HB-JB scene - very sincere scene between two friends and two mothers!

Pratap thinking he will fight Tota but then thinks he is ssso weak! very honourable of Pratap!

Pratap-Chakrapani scene- "kundali nikalo uski" HAHAHAHAHA- omg i was like kya dialogue maara hai! os I guess they will find out about tota's family problems (i hope!)

I love how Pratap is using his diplomatic and strategic skills to get people on his side and support him cuz he said Ajabdeh is no use to talk to-she has a thick skull!!! LOL!

HB and Ajabdeh are looking at the shagun stuff, and HB knows that its for Ajabdeh! Ajabdeh is sooo ziddi, someone put tape on her mouth! Pratap comes and confirms HB's suspicions! HB sides iwth Pratap and says Vijaybhava for his plan to succeed! yaaay! sasumaa and damad ki jai!!

VB-US scene- it was really nice to see that another rani of US is just as samajhdar as JB! such women give the house stability! 

HB-JB- JB finally speaks the truth about the trip to Bijolia! HB said the right thing, that sagai ki tithi is set, the sagai has not happened! good point!!
HB says is JB on her side to do something! and JB is says yes!

jalal scene- the fool is crazy too! Tirathmal is right, that mughals dont forgive, you lose your life! He gives jalal the truth that alwar and ajmer are not longer his!!! haha! I liked how Tirathmal said that he lives in a world of dreams, its true, jalal was a dream but a ruthless one (not as ruthless as his grandson-auranzeb though)
Sach ka samna- BK ki band bajne wali hai sach mei!!! lol

Precap- OMG!!!!! US asks MM to reconsider and Pratap says yeh sagai nahi ho sakti (very filmy) and says tota is already married!!! ab yeh kya chakkar hai but I like it!!! hahah

Today was better, finally Pratap knows that Ajabdeh has a thick skull so no use in talking to her! good call by Pratap! I loved Pratap-Chakrapani scenes!! I cant wait for tomorrow!!! its going to be soo filmy! 😆

Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rati awesome analysis. ..like your narration...loving the episodes and yes ajab..needs whacking 1000 times omg..the girl really is tooo much ...
nerdndproud thumbnail
ab sab tayar hey PrAja shaadi ke liye...bas koyi ye ajab ko samja de...isko kya sacrifice main noble jitna hei. 😡
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotic74

Rati awesome analysis. ..like your narration...loving the episodes and yes ajab..needs whacking 1000 times omg..the girl really is tooo much ...

Thanks! i cant wait for tomorrow! 1000 times, the more the better for us! lol! thank god Pratap shut her up, i was tired of hearing her same excuse!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ridionasis-

ab sab tayar hey PrAja shaadi ke liye...bas koyi ye ajab ko samja de...isko kya sacrifice main noble jitna hei. 😡

yea she should get a sacrifice award! 😡
everyone even the maids and soldiers are ready for praja wedding! lol but ajabdeh needs shock therapy!😆😡
shrutijest. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rati...
lovely post...

So true- whacking shacking in order for Ajab-
ho gaya bus ab!
Humare patience ka kitna faydaa uthaogi ab tum!😆 😆 😆

and seriously- that  Pratap-Chakrapani scene- "kundali nikalo uski" was hilarious!

Jala ko fwd kar do-
Phool ko delete karo-
PrAja ka happily ever after kardo...

- bus itna sa karam kardo humpar CVs 😕
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank Rati for lovely depiction of episode
I loved the way team of Damad--Saasuma and they didn't allowed Ajab to say anything as they know she is in scarifical mode
Everyone is making their own team for Praja wedding and are trying to unite Praja
But I am bored of Ajab's attitude its now too muchPlease stop being scarificing 
Loved Precap Tota is already married Wow what a filmy twist
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

yea she should get a sacrifice award! 😡
everyone even the maids and soldiers are ready for praja wedding! lol but ajabdeh needs shock therapy!😆😡

yup 440 volt ka shock lagana chahiye par kya kare uss waqt electricity nehi the na...nehi toh pakka laga dete...😆😆
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutijest.

Rati...

lovely post...

So true- whacking shacking in order for Ajab-
ho gaya bus ab!
Humare patience ka kitna faydaa uthaogi ab tum!😆 😆 😆

and seriously- that  Pratap-Chakrapani scene- "kundali nikalo uski" was hilarious!

Jala ko fwd kar do-
Phool ko delete karo-
PrAja ka happily ever after kardo...

- bus itna sa karam kardo humpar CVs 😕

THanks Shruti!
ajabdeh is testing our patience - so true!
kundali dialogue was classic- its something a police officer says!! lol!
very nice use of computer buttons! also delete two chudails! Praja ko enter button press karo! 😆
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Thank Rati for lovely depiction of episode

I loved the way team of Damad--Saasuma and they didn't allowed Ajab to say anything as they know she is in scarifical mode
Everyone is making their own team for Praja wedding and are trying to unite Praja
But I am bored of Ajab's attitude its now too muchPlease stop being scarificing 
Loved Precap Tota is already married Wow what a filmy twist

thanks! yea Ajabdeh has said enough, now everyone else will talk and act!
seee, thats why i wasnt enjoying the episodes because ajabdeh was constantly saying the same old thing- singing sacrifice- so annoying! but now that Pratap is in action, im fine lol!
precap sooo good!!!! 👏 uma's face was classic!