Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ratio ratiii yr you killed it by your analysis.
You are best in it.
My reply to your post here is it http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4138161
Hugsss to your post yr
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 03Kamya

Ratio ratiii yr you killed it by your analysis.
You are best in it.
My reply to your post here is it http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4138161
Hugsss to your post yr

thanks lol! awwπŸ€—
Bhawana01 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rati nice post as always πŸ˜³
Pratap chakri are the best these days πŸ˜‰
HB JB talks was so goodπŸ˜›
Chakri daraoing tota was so funny πŸ˜†
I love chakri yaar what a friend πŸ˜ƒ
Ajab iss ladki ke bare main main kya bolun she is getting in my nerves πŸ˜‘
Dialogue of the day was hum apse baat Karne nahi aaye hain from pratap to Ajab I was like yea good going my boy aur sasu maa ok bhi pata liya πŸ˜ƒ
I'm eagerly waiting for tomarrow episode πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the post πŸ€—
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhawana01

Rati nice post as always πŸ˜³

Pratap chakri are the best these days πŸ˜‰
HB JB talks was so goodπŸ˜›
Chakri daraoing tota was so funny πŸ˜†
I love chakri yaar what a friend πŸ˜ƒ
Ajab iss ladki ke bare main main kya bolun she is getting in my nerves πŸ˜‘
Dialogue of the day was hum apse baat Karne nahi aaye hain from pratap to Ajab I was like yea good going my boy aur sasu maa ok bhi pata liya πŸ˜ƒ
I'm eagerly waiting for tomarrow episode πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the post πŸ€—

thanks!
P-C gang is awesome!
Ajabdeh needs tape on her mouth! i swear!
tomorrow should be great!!! 
you're welcome!πŸ€—

shrutijest. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

THanks Shruti!
ajabdeh is testing our patience - so true!
kundali dialogue was classic- its something a police officer says!! lol!
very nice use of computer buttons! also delete two chudails! Praja ko enter button press karo! πŸ˜†

Oh yes- totally forgot about those 2------

Dayans ko eject kardo
And PrAja ko on rakho- repeat mode mein!πŸ˜†

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutijest.

Oh yes- totally forgot about those 2------

Dayans ko eject kardo
And PrAja ko on rakho- repeat mode mein!πŸ˜†

Amen
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post as always...

for the first time I felt like entering the tv screen and whacking ajabde on her head...gosh...she just tests my patience...when she was going on with her lecture with pratap..I actually put my tv on mute...πŸ˜†...god plz use jaldi sadbuddhi do...😭...aur haemin baksh do..

sasuma and damad make an awesome team..and I was so happy when pratap just shuts her up...πŸ˜‰...I loveeed pratap as usual...he's my fav...πŸ˜ƒ

Stubbornness is good only till its constructive and wrt ajab its anything but constructive...she's just stuck at the same place πŸ˜•...god cvs make her move...ajabde needs to break her shackles and I would hv loved it if she did it all by herself and by not depending on phool's go ahead...

I loved VB...she made US see some sense in her own way...hope US accepts her wholeheartedly...and that too soon...she deserves it..

both evil sisters I dint pay attn...and chakri my boy...u r simply awesome...may every1 get a friend like u πŸ‘

precap...dint understand...y the fact that tota is married wd a reason not to go ahead with the sagai...in those days multiple marriages were allowed...!!!...anyways I hope the finish off with this tota soon and move ahead with the story without any unnecessary twists 😑😑
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh god such a cheering episode😳...pratap was in roll and his helping hand chakri.πŸ₯³chalo kundali nikalne walee hain tota kii lol...🀣

amazing analysis ratii...
πŸ€—

well give ajab some tight slap.
.mahatma is just getting in my nerves..yeh i am also happy that finally pratap realize that there is no use to talk with mahatma gajab...i don't want to talk about cook scene.. i want to give her tight slap😑...subconscious mind lolπŸ€ͺ... niyatii ki jai hoo...🀣

yrr i love HB..she is the only samjahdar in btwn those beukuff grr..infact today she left JB aside lol...JB was in kind of trauma yrr
...she can't even tell the truth i really like the scene when HB comes to JB...ohh  such a good scene and i liked how VB notifying both and goes to US...VB such main buddhiman hain...πŸ‘πŸΌ

ohh god the part HB chuppe chupaye checking shagun she knows it's all for gajabπŸ˜›...but this girl again she started lecture grr😑...i loved loved loved how pratap ignored her... and haye sasuma ma saath nibhana wala scene
πŸ€ͺ.. HB-pratap team lol🀣

OMG HB comes to JB and i loved the scene..so JB+HB gonna do something..hayee ree..and here VB manayofying US cool..aab ayega maja...
πŸ₯³

baat sach main concept filmy hogaya.
πŸ€ͺ..mujhey toh eye samajh nehi ata ki ladka raji ladki bhi maan se raji..ladke ki family raji so as ladki's problem hain toh eye baharwale marwari's really...???🀣🀣

yeh finally Jalal get to know about that he lost ajmer and alwar lol...
πŸ‘

omg preacp tota is already married abb toh hogayii tota ki kallyan
🀣..waiting for today's episode egarlyyy...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for the awesome post as always RatiπŸ˜›

wow m having a blast watching pratap in this mode...πŸ˜†both are equally stubborn...but pratap is a praja shipper like usπŸ˜‰β€οΈ...so he is "good" stubbornπŸ˜†

hehe I just loved everything yesterday..except for jalal wala...yaar jalal cming to know really worries me 🀒 again if he attacks and all..when pratap is busy solving his personal problems..it wont be nice 

hahaha...seriously just glad that pratap is shutting ajab up and doing his own thing for the betterment of praja singlehandedly!  Ajab please just dont talk till u read that letter...daya karoπŸ˜†

haha HB-Pratap scene was my most fav yesterdayπŸ˜† yeh jodi khoob jamegi...πŸ‘

m loving VB, she is a sweetheart...and chakri re! tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi❀️ background check conducted🀣 this is awesome!🀣🀣🀣

precap is great...ab toh UD ki chatni ho jaayegi...JB's fuse will blow off for getting such a crappy rishta for Ajab...UD-DB bewareπŸ˜›

pri_b thumbnail
hey rati thanx for the WU..
actually rati make it 1010 whacks..10 from from my side as well..

m so so bored with this ajab's phool fixation..somebody needs to snap her out of this phool mode, its starting to look stale and pretty lame now 🀒

saley totey, tujhey kya laga, tu ajab ko lekey ud jayega...pratap singh naam hain unka, tery totey na uda diye na to dekh lena 😑

love to see all r on a mission praja unite karo, xcept for duffer ajab.. 😑

the c.v's have done a fab job in establishing pratu and hansa maasi's relation, or should I now say damad and sasuma Jodi, very sweet... 😊

would love toi see DB and UD's kala mooh when totey ka saach bahar ayega ,,
also MM should ask UD to just get out at once with the marwar's..majaa ayega..
loved that sentence BK ka band bajnewala hain πŸ˜† ...agar aisa hua to it will be one of those waah kya scene hain kinda scene πŸ˜†