Dream Team Worldwide Corporation OS Part 6 on Page 17{SH gang}

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

The Dream Team Worldwide Corporation

DTWC Headquarter, New York

"Mr. Shekhawat, they are ready for you." Informed Stacy Warner to her boss and the CEO of DTWC about the staff meeting being held at the Conference room in their NYC office this month. "Yes I will be out in a minute. Please request them to wait for few moments."Said Randhir adjusting his tie which was undone and running a hand in his hair in a failed attempt to keep them off his forehead. He took the coat of his three piece Armani suit from his chair where he laid it down few hours ago , heading towards the Conference Room which was located at 37th floor of the plush 40 floor DTWC office in the heart of NYC Upper East side of Manhattan facing  the Central Park which was sprawling when looked from Randhir's office situated at the top floor. "You may leave Ms. Warner now." Said Randhir in an authoritative tone making Stacy quiver and nod leaving at the threshold of the Conference Room {CR}.

"Hello. Sorry I am late guys. I was just scaring my Assistant from entering the CR." Said Randhir smirking at the bunch of people laughing at something their Head of Security said. "Oh Randhir you are an absolute monster to work for. Poor girl you scared her just because she was curious about our so called Monthly Staff meeting at dreaded CR which by the way is also known as hang out place just like our canteen at FITE. You let them think the top level of management meets here to discuss serious projects and future of the company and other such topics when in fact we meet here once a month to catch up with old friends and in this case by old I mean your age"Said Sanyukta grinning broadly ear to ear at Randhir to which Randhir replied in an equally amused tone "Okay Ms. Agrawal or rather Mrs. Sekhawat you want the staff to know that the Head of Research And Development Department is sleeping with her CEO for the last 10 years and let me remind you it was your idea to introduce prohibition on inter office fraternizing between employees as an office policy because I was all for it. And who are you to call me old you old lady. I just showed you this morning how much energy this old husband of yours has. "

Face red like a tomato Sanyukta replied "Stop it Randir eww..not in front of them. First of Mr. Shekhawat my idea was to prevent the company from facing Sexual Harassment lawsuits which I should file against you right now. Secondly I have the licence to sleep with you since I married you 10 since ago. Thirdly I don't think our children will take it too kindly that their father spent last entire week in the office and especially Dan as his super dad missed his Soccer match this weekend" to which Randhir guiltily replied "Oh Man. It was this Sunday. Dan will kill me. I will apologize as soon as we reach home. I will make it up to him. I myself was not enjoying sleeping in my office and taking shower in en suite and most importantly I hated the take away food. I missed you and your cooking and our kids. But you know we have the International Auto Expo coming in Berlin this month and I have to get ready for it."

"Guys don't you all think we had enough of this high jet setting life. I have such a hectic schedule I don't stay home more than a week and I have to fly to some place or other." Said Kuastuki  trying hard to sell her idea to the team to slow down on expansion which was good at being the Head of Marketing. The room fell silent for a minute and then everyone started laughing in midst of a very serious discussion. "Oh Kuastu you had us for a minute. Stop joking. We all know you and Yo Yo loves travelling. By the way how is Mr. Sherpa at the moment? Still a stay at home husband or taking up another hobby?"asked Sanyukta to which Kuastuki replied "No he is still a stay at home husband but just yesterday was complaining about you know that I don't give him enough time even though is he with me everywhere I travel so now he wants either a baby or a golden retriever. I agreed on the puppy after a lot of persuasion on his side." "That's mean and cold Kuastuki yaar."said Jiggy  to which Kuastuki replied in an irritated tone "Jiggy you are a man so obviously you will take his side. I mean you a great job as Head of Cyber Security, beautiful wife and a lovely daughter so you have it all but for Yo Yo it's different. He is still as mature as he was 15 years ago when we graduated from FITE. What more can he could possibly want other than lots of money and me as his wife." "Some respect for him maybe" said Sahil entering the CR with his i-phone 37 l in one hand and his i-pad 92 . "A man needs respect at most from his wife before love. Kuastu he loves you but he just need time and respect from you with assurance that you need him and he is indispensable to you." Said Sanyukta as always in a soothing voice like they used to do it in their hostel room in FITE while talking about relationships. "Of course I love him and can't live without him. But you are right I will talk to him and make him realize how important and special he is to me." said Kuastuki in a sudden epiphany.

"So where are those two? Parth and Vidushi? They said they will be here in a few minutes. But from their tone they sounded serious. I am worried for them guys." said Sahil in his monotonous voice which he had mastered dealing with various clients and dealers all over the world being Head of International Operations. "They must be on their way. I talked to the Jet's Pilot and they landed Half an hour ago. But I think Sahil may be right. Something is definitely up with those two. I talked to Parth yesterday and he sounded depressed. He is still feeling guilty and spends most of his time locked away working himself to the grave in London office. As the CEO I should be pleased that my CFO is working so hard but as a friend I am worried to death for him. He was workaholic before but now he took the term to whole new level. I am thinking of forcing him to take a vacation." Said Randhir in a grim tone earning nods on his idea from his friends. "It is the same for Vidushi. It's been two years since the incident but it seems none of them are ready to forgive and forget and move on with their lives. It's like their life is on a hold. Just last week I Skyped her and she was looking bad. She has lost too much weight and was in Scotland last week to pursue a genius engineer from Japan for my R&D team in Moscow. The Moscow office called me about him and I told them I will talk to Head of HR and Vidushi agreed and chased him to Scotland for it. I asked her why she is going herself when her staff can handle it but he insisted to do it herself. I am worried about her. She told me she is seeing a shrink so that's a good sign and today they are coming here together after a long time so that is a great indication. Right?" asked Sanyukta to which the gang replied in affirmation.

"Hi you guys. It's great to see you. "said Vidushi in a fake cheerful voice and hugging everyone in the room one by one followed by an angry Parth looking like Hulk with muscles and veins popping out. He looked jaded and worn out but had a cold expression on his face chilling everyone in the room. He looked harder and more bulky than he had been in college looking more mature and fit than his 38 years still earning him lustful glances from the opposite sex between the age groups of 18-80. "Hey Parthbhai it's nice to see you. I thought this month will also be awkward because you both would come here to meet us at alternate months but this time you are here together. It's so weird when you used to come we couldn't talk about Vidushi and when Vidushi was here we couldn't talk about you so this time I am happy that I can talk about both of you." said Jiggy to which everyone except Parth and Vidushi howled "Shut up Jiggy." "It's okay Jiggy. We are here now and very civil to each other. We have some news for you guys." Said Vidushi making Parth clench his jaws scaring everyone in the radius of a foot. "So what is it?"asked Sanyukta curious to know what was making Parth so angry.

"We are divorcing each other with mutual consent." Said Vidushi spreading violent silence in the room to process what she just said.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index:

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 2

Part 3: Page 4

Part 4: Page 8

Part 5: Page 11

Part 6: Page 17

Tell me how you like it guys...Waiting for your comments and reviews eagerly. This is one shot and if you like it I will write another one shot here on your request or demand or whatever...so if you like it please hit like and comment generously and buddy me to receive a pm if I write another part of this one.😊😊😊

Pardon me for any spelling or grammatical mistakes!!!πŸ₯±

Edited by skm27395 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
Oh man! What the?! πŸ˜†
You gave it a sad ending, man! 
First of all, you write well! πŸ‘πŸΌ Only the blue color is too much on the eyes. πŸ˜΅
And what an OS!! You summarized their whole lives in a very good way.. So they all are working in the same company eh!! That's like one of the best gifts you could get after college.

Oh yaar... You had to break Parth and Vidushi apart... πŸ˜­ I thought maybe there was something about them being together. I was right about them being together, but was wrong when it came to them happy with each other...

Good job!

Annie
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

res

Oh man! What the?! πŸ˜†
You gave it a sad ending, man! 
First of all, you write well! πŸ‘πŸΌ Only the blue color is too much on the eyes. πŸ˜΅
And what an OS!! You summarized their whole lives in a very good way.. So they all are working in the same company eh!! That's like of the best gifts you could get after college.

Oh yaar... You had to break Parth and Vidushi apart... πŸ˜­ I thought maybe there was something about them being together. I was right about them being together, but was wrong when it came to them happy with each other...

Good job!

Annie

Thanks dear Annie...I will rectify the colour and as for the ending it may or may not necessarily be an ending...it could be a start right now I don't know if I will continue to write this os...It depends on the response and in the next part you may find Vidarth together or apart coz that's suspence
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: skm27395

Thanks dear Annie...I will rectify the colour and as for the ending it may or may not necessarily be an ending...it could be a start right now I don't know if I will continue to write this os...It depends on the response and in the next part you may find Vidarth together or apart coz that's suspence

Issshhh... Suspense hi toh pasand nahi kisiko yahaan... Par kya karein? Duniya chalti hi aise hain! 🀣 No problemo! You've got lots of time to decide what you wanna do about this OS! Till then do surprise us with other stuff!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Is this your first fiction you wrote?
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Issshhh... Suspense hi toh pasand nahi kisiko yahaan... Par kya karein? Duniya chalti hi aise hain! 🀣 No problemo! You've got lots of time to decide what you wanna do about this OS! Till then do surprise us with other stuff!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Is this your first fiction you wrote?

Yeah you are right even I hate suspense and I want to know what will happen next but for writers this is the only tool they could use for keeping the story interesting and all...
And no this is not my first os...I wrote a whole story ff on Astha and Shlok from IPKKND 2 if you watch the show and know about it...if you are interested check it out on this link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3807536
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Yeah you are right even I hate suspense and I want to know what will happen next but for writers this is the only tool they could use for keeping the story interesting and all...

And no this is not my first os...I wrote a whole story ff on Astha and Shlok from IPKKND 2 if you watch the show and know about it...if you are interested check it out on this link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3807536

Thanks, pal! :D
But I used to watch IPKKND 1, and that was enough for me... I thought of watching IPKKND 2 but just didn't find it interesting.. Anywho, it's good to know you have written something already!! 🀣
But this was the first one on Sadda Haq na? So, congratulations! I can't wait to read more stuff from you! 🀣
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Thanks, pal! :D
But I used to watch IPKKND 1, and that was enough for me... I thought of watching IPKKND 2 but just didn't find it interesting.. Anywho, it's good to know you have written something already!! 🀣
But this was the first one on Sadda Haq na? So, congratulations! I can't wait to read more stuff from you! 🀣

Yeah this was first one for SH and hopefully not the last one and I am glad you enjoyed it and I too hope to write more on SH forum😊😊😊
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. This was beautiful. You have to continue this. Before I beg. Vidarth...si sad...plz continue yaar.
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: infernofyre

Wow. This was beautiful. You have to continue this. Before I beg. Vidarth...si sad...plz continue yaar.

thank you yaar...and I will surely try to continue and root for Vidarth😊😊😊
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thank you yaar...and I will surely try to continue and root for Vidarth😊😊😊

yaay!!! Looking forward to the update. Do scrap or Pm me! 😊