Blast from the Past Thread #26 ** Talk to me ** P 132, Ep 299 - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

yes, madam feminist, whatever you say is true... but still, something felt off with the writing and maybe sanaya's performance felt a bit flat to me... actually it did... the interpretation was weak... no spark in it. whereas mister ji was flying and zooming... and even if she has seen his gussa she has also had telepathic conversations with him, she has seen his distraught state at the thought of her dying, she has been in that uff hut with him, and it was she who started the whole thing, refusing to let things be, which is what he had attempted when they walked in... yes, she has been badly battered by the whole thing, but there is no indication in anything that he is mad at her... quite the reverse... again and again the man is saying i trust khushi... he has just thrown his jeeja out based on her allegations ... then why this uncertain slightly pathetic behaviour... okay i really don't get it.

there's only one man who feels real right through... our handsome.

have to say, anjali was not too bad either... and i get that reaction.

😆 Hum no feminist, hate that word actually! But have to admit I've got a soft spot for the girl. Khushi Kumari Gupta, not Singh Raizada. You're absolutely right, Indi di, the writing was completely off, these episodes didn't sit well with me at all. What they did to Khushi was criminal. Oh not just good, misterji was flying, soaring...(just watched that aane do episode and I'm in a bit of a tizzy!) Yes she had  that other worldly conversation with him, but has she assimilated the same? A young girl, with not much of life experience, she had started that journey by the time we reached the farm house. It was not a question of whether he was mad or not, it was her inexperience in taking the right step, if that makes any sense!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Faiqa, thanks for reading my 293
Always enjoy your poignant comments.

the scene on the staircase was surreal.  I love what you said. the darkness actually removed from their life so that dadi and  Shyam's joint effort couldn't make them apart. just loved what you said here.
BOTH ARE SITTING AND THERE IS DARKNESS BEHIND THEM AND BOTH ARE LOKING FORWARD WHERE THE LIGHT IS...BEAUTIFUL SCENE ..THEY ALWAYS WILL SEE FORWARD AND WILL MOVE FORWARD WHERE THERE IS NO DARKNESS ANYMORE...IN THEIR LIFE...SHE IS NOT AFRAID OF DARKNESS AND HE WILL NOT HAVE NIGHTMARES..

I also agree with you, that how he could say those terrible words to her! Sometimes I felt. was he like other men, who uses women according to their wishes. I know it was unbearable.

Anjali is definitely his mother, but unfortunately she didn't behave like a mother. she became selfish and a mother is the most selfless human being of this world. 
Anjali's party get up!😆 It was all for her patidev. Really why women in hindi soaps has to roam around with heavy jewelry and saree all the time! No normal person can move with such uncomfortable costumes for the whole day. forget about working.

I could understand nani's embroilment. the whole raizada family is actually too over protective about anjali. You are right about the communication thing. But when the other party is kind of immature like anjali, it's difficult to meliorate the situation. In that case I think it's better to wait till the things get calmer a bit. and I guess nani meant that. But I was feeling so bad when Khushi had to live in her own house like a convict. 
Not done. This girl had to bear a lot in this relationship. First arnav's denial to accept his love, then the forced marriage. his loathsome demeanor and every now and then harsh words and finally this matter with Anjali. too much for a young girl like her.

do you think he was fixing the contract paper, making it for eternal!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

the embarrassing one where she wears phoren clothes in his office to appease him... 

embarassed is the right word. I literally pulled my hair. Continuing the whole charade while other people watch. And ASR lets her. And her clothes speak of fashion? what the?

there was much possibility in her wearing phoren clothes alone only for ASR.. could have been hot and sweet.. the same people wrote her namak ishq ka dance, the one she did for him complete with sanka and adaa.. even this could have been a scene to die for instead it made me wish i was dead..

embarrasing!  I was ROFLing what she was wearing? phoren clothes or barbie dress!
when it was first shown in precap, she came in the office covering her with a dupatta, we thought, she must wore something very sexy,  gown or western outfit for her husband. and they would supposed to have some hot intimate moment togetehr. But what the! In front of not so classy looking ASR's client. Khushi's charade was a torture to watch. By the way one of the client was the pandit, who came to RM with kundli or something and did pooja too.
And why they didn't show her going with arnav to watch english movie! She wanted to wear skirt and even wanted to talk in english! And Arnav wanted her to call him arnav. she never did it too. CVs sure paisa bachaya. movie set means more money, you know.

I just saw your 293.
can you PM me? I wanna read at my convenience and you didn't pm me your 288 too. please PM me that also.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Indi!
thanks for reading my 293.
your comment about nani's thought is true. I know it was not nice, but I guess she knew anjali was immature and weak. that's why she wanted to give the situation some time to cool down.
Alreay said in faiqa's reply that the whole raizada clan including nani was too possessive about Anjali. they just treated her like a baby, pampered and I will say spoiled too. her inconsequential demand to bring Shyam's back was just immaturity. What kind of woman she is that could think to kill her own baby to bring her husband! Even a rape victim doesn't want to kill her baby. It was all her drama to get her husband back. I felt for her so much, but when she went to abort her child, I started to dislike her. By the way is abortion possible in 7 months of pregnancy! sometime in complicated case people give birth at 7 months. It's a different thing that at 7 months of pregnancy Anjali had flat stomach.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

😆 Hum no feminist, hate that word actually! But have to admit I've got a soft spot for the girl. Khushi Kumari Gupta, not Singh Raizada. You're absolutely right, Indi di, the writing was completely off, these episodes didn't sit well with me at all. What they did to Khushi was criminal. Oh not just good, misterji was flying, soaring...(just watched that aane do episode and I'm in a bit of a tizzy!) Yes she had  that other worldly conversation with him, but has she assimilated the same? A young girl, with not much of life experience, she had started that journey by the time we reached the farm house. It was not a question of whether he was mad or not, it was her inexperience in taking the right step, if that makes any sense!

main hate feminist label too and love the kkg... just saw the early episodes, what genuine loopiness... you have to fal for the woman. when she comes back fromshantivan after the master has got hsi mamui to agree... she is so funny and payal so really  madly fond of but flummoxed by the sibling... these were sublime things... that si what teh writing went and killed off, esoecially where kkhushi was concerned and if we feel a gap it is because of that.

but i will say one thing for barun, even with the lamest stuff he managed to make it work... i think that is where sanaya was just litle  less adept... but give her a good few lines... oh she could blow tops and other parts off many husky rasping raizadas. that was some strange angreji but sanka d deserveth it.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi girls, 

Interesting discussions. Wanna jump in, hopefully soon. 

Meanwhile, sharing a VM I made on a song that was suggested by Sohara a long time ago. It is a semi classical song called 'Sakhi piya' from the movie 'Khoya khoya chand'. Subtitles are given. Do take a look. Hope you like it. 😊 

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFsEie6IEk 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFsEie6IEk[/YOUTUBE] 

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Hi girls, 

Interesting discussions. Wanna jump in, hopefully soon. 

Meanwhile, sharing a VM I made on a song that was suggested by Sohara a long time ago. It is a semi classical song called 'Sakhi piya' from the movie 'Khoya khoya chand'. Subtitles are given. Do take a look. Hope you like it. 😊 

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFsEie6IEk 

very very beautiful, durga... especially the second half...

sohara had mentioned another song, i am trying to remember with rekha and vinod mehra... if anyone recalls, please tell me, i will try to do a vm...

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Hi girls,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Interesting discussions. Wanna jump in, hopefully soon.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Meanwhile, sharing a VM I made on a song that was suggested by Sohara a long time ago. It is a semi classical song called 'Sakhi piya' from the movie 'Khoya khoya chand'. Subtitles are given. Do take a look. Hope you like it.😊</font>

DL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFsEie6IEk

Absolutely beautiful, Durga! I'm in a bit of a state as I'm watching chori chupi in office! And thank you both (you too Sohara) for introducing me to the song. Have not heard it before.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Wo baat!

Har kyun ki vajah aaj milgayi
Har adhuri baat poori ho gayi
Jaise sunli kisine ek arse ki fariyaad
Yakeen nahi hota ki kahi hai unhone wo baat

So beautiful 👏
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

embarrasing!  I was ROFLing what she was wearing? phoren clothes or barbie dress!
when it was first shown in precap, she came in the office covering her with a dupatta, we thought, she must wore something very sexy,  gown or western outfit for her husband. and they would supposed to have some hot intimate moment togetehr. But what the! In front of not so classy looking ASR's client. Khushi's charade was a torture to watch. By the way one of the client was the pandit, who came to RM with kundli or something and did pooja too.
And why they didn't show her going with arnav to watch english movie! She wanted to wear skirt and even wanted to talk in english! And Arnav wanted her to call him arnav. she never did it too. CVs sure paisa bachaya. movie set means more money, you know.

I just saw your 293.
can you PM me? I wanna read at my convenience and you didn't pm me your 288 too. please PM me that also.

ouch...please don't remind me of this scene...such a forced scene...and sanaya saying "I love you Arnave ji" in a wierd puppet way...what the! the best thing about this was him tricking her into saying Arnav...but Soha me totally with you...why didn't she continue calling him Arnav???

and LOL the recycled the pandit into ASR's client? i keep seeing Sanaya's body double everywhere as an extra now. recently i saw her as an receptionist at the clinic when Anjali goes to the DR's appmt and attempts to hurt her baby...ugh! me so mad just thinking about this scene