Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
^^^

thanks, rhea,

yeah getting that second audio layer right was tricky, i wanted to tell a rugged tale in the longer version... unprettified... just a foil of "and i love her" to make you feel it all a bit closer to the heart... and there's always music at another level with asr khushi . thanks for pointing out the trouble in sound.

however i am not too sure i survived that kidnap track. a flying kick arcs gracefully and lands... like tide rushing in, a man in white pushes aside men in black and glides down the steps... one hand firmly grips a steering wheel, a head is turned a certain way. hair flies.

how is one to survive all that.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Reposting an old VM of mine.. Felt like it should be part of this rescue weekend celebration..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cobe0py0tFc[/YOUTUBE]
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
She called out to him..
Each time that he let her fall
Each time he found her
When he called out to her..
Each time he caught her
Each time he thought he had lost her..

There were heartbeats..
Hers
And his..
Hamesha..

Love that rescues you
Love that never dies
Love that you rescue right back
Love that makes you come alive
Love..witness to a moment sublime..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0AjYQRR5NE[/YOUTUBE]

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful updates and breathtaking edits by all.๐Ÿ‘

Kate , your edits always take my heart away.Such a sublime edit is up there.๐Ÿ‘

Indi di , I read that before couple of times.Beautiful piece.๐Ÿ‘ written so well .You have described all of his emotive sides very well...I need words to describe your VM.My favorite lyrics.Really captured the mood and the flow .I really liked it.

Durga di, really nice lines up there.๐Ÿ‘Yes how many times he has called her and she always responds.

Arshi Apu, killing edits ๐Ÿ‘.I didn't read your piece yet .will come to it later. 

Rhea, Lovable no adorable rescue mission VM.Really Really nice.The other one "Ishqzade "I heard  it before but really nice.That Telepathy edit of Barun is awesome๐Ÿ‘

Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail

Thanks Faiqa Apu for helping me in this edit. ๐Ÿ˜Š

humari dhakanain ek ho jati hain
jo tum mehsoos karti ho
jo main mehsoos karta hoon

Holi's confession has taken a new shape here.He knew that day ,her innocent heart is telling him the truth and his heart didn't take time to tell her what and how he feels about her which she knew all long "Apne dil ki baat key dijye"
But that day Bhang made him said all those things,Yes  intoxication , unawareness of the world.Just her and just him.

Today again unawareness of the world , just him and just her .She has to hear him , isn't she being doing since the first day she fell in his arms.She heard him every time his heart has called her either verbally or not.She hears him.Hamesha!

Today his heart and his call has brought her soul back to him.Now they are one after crossing every hurdle but they have reached to the peak of this mountain of Love and Care where every Dua , every prayer  has reached to the stars, has reached to every particle of this earth which just wanted their union.

Dua , which Khushi seemed in the first episode before going to Sheesh Mahal finally answered.

My fav song .and Arshi VM,

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

By

ArshiHamesha

credit to S.Design

Two hearts, Who learned to beat at one Rhythm intrinsically , the melody and the tune of their love is beating every drop of blood which is only carrying the vitality of their existence being together  either in one frame or miles away . They sense each other's presence through  this melody and through every element of this universe as Human itself  has been created by God with every element ...air, fire, soil, and water...A calling of  the soul  by  saying each other's name  and touching each other's soul  which is everlasting and present like Hamesha...Their heartbeats are so protected within and runs the reason of their life to be with each other.

"Yahan na sahi , shyad aur ek duniya hogi jahan tum aur main kabhi alag nahi honge

This is what DeviMaiya promised and arranged for her favorite children.

Arnav's fear losing his soul, his Khushi on the day of Heer Ranjha ,on the day of her making an attempt to suicide brings a total devastation on his face...A silence prevails in his soul with sinking heart ...When her hand limps ...lifelessly giving him first sign of fear that something is wrong...she was not  able to create the same rhythm which always creates havoc in him and hers being in each other's proximity...she was not picking up the beat  and his heart was sinking with it...First indication..."humari Dhakanain ek ho jati hain...[our heartbeats become one]...and that brings a layer of deep fear within...He assures her that he is fine...everything is fine...and then he demands her..."Say something dammit, baat karo mujh se...This is not funny" [Talk to me ]...but nothing in return.. 

.Unlike Nainital  where he lost Khushi and he  threatened her with a slight lining of fear as it wasn't joke then or now...because when her hands slips from his,...he knows something is not right...Her hand which always holds on to him even in her unconscious state...Hamesha...His heart knows it and her knows it even they both were in denial...since from the beginning...from the day he called her with her name "Khuishi!!! ...with the fear ...of her safety...in those shaking walls of guest house...where he sends her...,or with the fear of her well being in Nainital when she gets fever because he leaves her out in that dark room ...in that cold night ...No matter what he did , her faith and hope never lost the rhythm of him being her protector..."Aap sab sanmbhal lainge...sab theek kar dainge...[you will take care of everything by making it right... ]...dreaming of him caressing her face ...yes her dream seeing him as her prince...which she never shed and he never stepped back from his protective side for her...even in that darkest night...he was her protector...per DeviMiya's wish...

Arnav tries desperately to resuscitate her ...He pleads her...but it changes into a command "Please ...Just breathe...I'm telling you to breathe...Damn it...!!!'

This is the moment when he is just Arnav, a 14 year old in a grown up body whose biggest fear ...losing his loved ones is becoming a reality...There is no driven Ego like he had during Nanital or Guest house...

But today ,there is a huge difference...in between Heer Ranjha and now...He wished for another world where he and she will be alone and will remain together Hamesha ...But today he wants her here , present with him...in his world...in their world...which will change into their "Choti si Duniya"...[their small world...]...Where.." Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte..."[ Arnav and Khushi can't be separated...]

He remembers her words "jab aapke liye sab se achi aur Ranjhe ki sab se buri ghadi ayegi...Hum mar jayengey...Samjheye hum bhi ek tara bangey...raat main dayain se teesra...jo sab se ziyada chamkta hai..."[ I will die...just think I became a star ...third from the right side...in the night which sparkles the most..]...He shakes his head with tearful eyes but in determination.."No Khushi!! No!!..." He can't let that happen...He won't ...regardless these stars always show them the way to each other...and hold so much meaning for them...But he tells her...NO...You can't go..."Khushi!...tum mere saath aisa nahi kar saktin" {u can't do this to me ]...His first touch in months ...his lips on her forehead and are no willing to let her go...Tears streaming down his face...venting out every emotion...he begs, pleads, orders, commands, cries, fears, ...without losing determination...His every words comes back to haunt him..."iss pyar main sahi aur ghalat ka koi matlab nahi..." [there is nothing right and wrong in this love...]...the only thing would be wrong if he lost her..."Khushi main tumhare bina..."[Khushi me ...without u..] and he can't complete it...he doesn't want to complete it...He is Arnav Singh Raizada who writes everyone's destiny...and he will write hers today...

He found a hope on Holi...and that became a vital connection in between them...and they always hear and feel presence of each other..Hamesha...

Khushi.."Kya aap sun sakte hain ..humare di ki Dhakan...

Arnav answered...Hamesha...

Yes he can hear hers and she can hear his...They are one in this ...the rhythm of this melodious life is one...His last hope ..."Jab tum mere paas hoti ho, tumhare saath saath mere dil ki dhakan bhi taiz ho jati hai...humari ...dhakanain ek ho jati hain..."...[ my heartbeat goes faster along with yours...when you are with me...our heartbeats become one...]

She has to hear him...

"Love is the voice of silence,a hope in fear, the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star..."  ~Cummings~

He brings her hand to his heart ..the very same way he did on Holi...Their soul Touch...Which their soles can recognize from miles...Which always ignites the flicker of this rhythmic reaction of Faith  and togetherness with hope ...as always...

Melody of this "Atoot Vishwas..." starts its movement...Dhak Dhak Dhak...and picks up spead...While holding her head so gently ...with closed eyes...behind tears...and she reciprocates with this beat of love and life... he calls her name...again...Khushi!!! ...

She hears it...finally she hears it...He opens his eyes...her sweet voice mingles with Sweet Rabba Ve in the BG...She breathes for him...his sinking heart picks up it's pace ...seeing her breathing and moving in his arms...

A smile appears behind cloudy eyes...and he holds her closer to his heart...with a promise that he will never let her go...and she makes it sure that he believes it too...she calls his name..."Arnavji!!!..."

"shhh" ...he whispers as always he does by holding her..."Kush bolne ki zaroorat nahin hai..."...[There is no need to say anything] ..Yes their heart have already confessed their solemnity ..no need of any word...

She holds his tearful face ...his wounds to sooth em...and he kisses her palm with deep love...the very same Palm where she has written his name..."A"...Both fills each other's heart with desirous rhythm of love and care ...While DeviMaiya drapes them with her love ...he drapes her with her Duppatta...Yes she is his...with divine forces' permission...and blessing...by any means...they are one ..for eternity...

She tries to get up but she can't ...he leans to scoop her up ...and He smiles lovingly and proudly seeing her hand on his shoulder and holding his vest  as always ..it's right place...

This completer the circle of eternity in their life...with full awakening for both of them...Where every doubt and misunderstanding has been removed  with the restoration of Faith and Love...

Eyes get locked together ...and he carries her without losing his gazes...being lost in each other..as she kept cupping his face...while he carries her...

as he did carry her from Devi Maiya's temple ...with his right on her "Zabardasti utha keh laijayenge..."..[u will take me forcefully...]...But even then their hearts b knew the rhythm despite their minds were in denial...Today Finally Two hearts together ...united for eternity...

Faiqa Apuโค๏ธ

This is a Breathtaking piece with fabulous editsโญ๏ธ. Every connection has mentioned .My fav thoughts are  about Heer Ranjha.He wished her proximity for Hamesha but in another world and here he wants it, demands it for this world.Right in his arms.
His love for her never had any limits and she recognized it after his departure.

I want to add a thought here , when he calls her in her dream over and over "Khushi!!! , She started realizing the deep intensity of his love for her which he was trying to awake in her.

kyuon hum hawaoon se baatain karte hain...aapki rah dekhte hain

She always listens him through air ,she talks to him through air , and he listens , Hamesha 

She told him, hum sans hi nahin le payengey on the airport when he was leaving her.
today he said ,main tumhare nina...but he stops because he can't even imagine.

Both can't breathe without each other.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

She called out to him..

Each time that he let her fall
Each time he found her
When he called out to her..
Each time he caught her
Each time he thought he had lost her..

There were heartbeats..
Hers
And his..
Hamesha..

Love that rescues you
Love that never dies
Love that you rescue right back
Love that makes you come alive
Love..witness to a moment sublime..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0AjYQRR5NE[/YOUTUBE]

rhea,
this was absolutely lovely. all the moments...and your poem on love that keeps finding us and saving us... too too good.
the scenes are perfect and great quality of resolution. and the dialogues all he most beautiful one... an absolute treat, sir. thank so much.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Thanks Faiqa Apu for helping me in this edit. ๐Ÿ˜Š

humari dhakanain ek ho jati hain
jo tum mehsoos karti ho
jo main mehsoos karta hoon

Holi's confession has taken a new shape here.He knew that day ,her innocent heart is telling him the truth and his heart didn't take time to tell her what and how he feels about her which she knew all long "Apne dil ki baat key dijye"
But that day Bhang made him said all those things,Yes  intoxication , unawareness of the world.Just her and just him.

Today again unawareness of the world , just him and just her .She has to hear him , isn't she being doing since the first day she fell in his arms.She heard him every time his heart has called her either verbally or not.She hears him.Hamesha!

Today his heart and his call has brought her soul back to him.Now they are one after crossing every hurdle but they have reached to the peak of this mountain of Love and Care where every Dua , every prayer  has reached to the stars, has reached to every particle of this earth which just wanted their union.

Dua , which Khushi seemed in the first episode before going to Sheesh Mahal finally answered.

My fav song .and Arshi VM,

hi mehreen,

love the edit... and your thoughts are elevating. true she has always heard him and he has always felt her... sensed her... even when he didn't want to. this is a love story told with both an earthly understanding and sense of innocent wonder where everything is possible. the writers and actors don't fight shy of either aspect of it and maybe that's what makes it work so well.

your line about prayer reaching every realm... beautiful and yes, i have been thinking about the whole feeling of the elements and the human as an essential and precious part of it. almost nurtured by earth sky and space to be all we can and to love.

thanks for the fabulous post.

and thank you for long my posts and the vm... delighted you liked it so much. i made two edits, along and a short one... i so love the fight sequence, there is so much elegance and beauty there and such unbelievably wonderfully expressed love.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 288

Khushiii

Life has taken a spun
A slip, a fall and you are gone
Am suddenly surrounded by no one
This shrill silence is unbearable Khushiii
I need you, I want you,
I want to hold you close to me forever ... for ever

Blue skies and the greens around
Everyone, except you, can hear my sound
A million times I called out now
A sparkle in blue, is that you Khushiii?
I found you,  I got you
I will keep you close to me forever ... and ever

Why do you not open your eyes?
Why does your hand not show any life?
I am telling you to breathe dammit
Please please say something Khushiii
I need you, I want you,
I can't live without you forever ... never

You can't do this to me
Help me survive and leave me
When my heart beats, then why not yours?
Did you just reply my call Khushiii?
I heard you, I got you,
I won't let you leave me forever ... or ever

Lots of hugs and kisses for you
You don't know how much I need you
Was desperate my shirt you'd hold
You brought my smile back once again Khushiii
I found you, I got you,
We'll be with each other forever ... and ever. 

beautiful poem, durga...

asr's broken sobbing feelings, yet with a note of dammit... what if he lost her. he won't be able to breathe without her then... he wouldn't live...

i like the note of complaint in your words... the haq...

You can't do this to me
Help me survive and leave me
When my heart beats, then why not yours?

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

By

ArshiHamesha

credit to S.Design

Two hearts, Who learned to beat at one Rhythm intrinsically , the melody and the tune of their love is beating every drop of blood which is only carrying the vitality of their existence being together  either in one frame or miles away . They sense each other's presence through  this melody and through every element of this universe as Human itself  has been created by God with every element ...air, fire, soil, and water... lovely, faiqa. i have been thinking about the elements and these episodes for a while, in crooner we did awhole conversation on air water fire where i recall nandalala saying why water is important and why arnav had to be that... i had written a piece, let me see if i can find it.there is a sense of paring down and touch and being earth in these episodes... i love that you start with that.

A calling of  the soul  by  saying each other's name  and touching each other's soul  which is everlasting and present like Hamesha...Their heartbeats are so protected within and runs the reason of their life to be with each other.

"Yahan na sahi , shyad aur ek duniya hogi jahan tum aur main kabhi alag nahi honge

This is what DeviMaiya promised and arranged for her favorite children.

Arnav's fear losing his soul, his Khushi on the day of Heer Ranjha ,on the day of her making an attempt to suicide brings a total devastation on his face...A silence prevails in his soul with sinking heart ...When her hand limps ...lifelessly giving him first sign of fear that something is wrong...she was not  able to create the same rhythm which always creates havoc in him and hers being in each other's proximity...she was not picking up the beat  and his heart was sinking with it...First indication..."humari Dhakanain ek ho jati hain...[our heartbeats become one]...and that brings a layer of deep fear within...He assures her that he is fine...everything is fine...and then he demands her..."Say something dammit, baat karo mujh se...This is not funny" [Talk to me ]...but nothing in return.. 

.Unlike Nainital  where he lost Khushi and he  threatened her with a slight lining of fear as it wasn't joke then or now...because when her hands slips from his,...he knows something is not right...Her hand which always holds on to him even in her unconscious state...Hamesha...His heart knows it and her knows it even they both were in denial...since from the beginning...from the day he called her with her name "Khuishi!!! ...with the fear ...of her safety...in those shaking walls of guest house...where he sends her...,or with the fear of her well being in Nainital when she gets fever because he leaves her out in that dark room ...in that cold night ...No matter what he did , her faith and hope never lost the rhythm of him being her protector..."Aap sab sanmbhal lainge...sab theek kar dainge...[you will take care of everything by making it right... ]...dreaming of him caressing her face ...yes her dream seeing him as her prince...which she never shed and he never stepped back from his protective side for her...even in that darkest night...he was her protector...per DeviMiya's wish...

Arnav tries desperately to resuscitate her ...He pleads her...but it changes into a command "Please ...Just breathe...I'm telling you to breathe...Damn it...!!!'

This is the moment when he is just Arnav, a 14 year old in a grown up body whose biggest fear ...losing his loved ones is becoming a reality...There is no driven Ego like he had during Nanital or Guest house...

But today ,there is a huge difference...in between Heer Ranjha and now...He wished for another world where he and she will be alone and will remain together Hamesha ...But today he wants her here , present with him...in his world...in their world...which will change into their "Choti si Duniya"...[their small world...]...Where.." Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte..."[ Arnav and Khushi can't be separated...]

He remembers her words "jab aapke liye sab se achi aur Ranjhe ki sab se buri ghadi ayegi...Hum mar jayengey...Samjheye hum bhi ek tara bangey...raat main dayain se teesra...jo sab se ziyada chamkta hai..."[ I will die...just think I became a star ...third from the right side...in the night which sparkles the most..]...He shakes his head with tearful eyes but in determination.."No Khushi!! No!!..." He can't let that happen...He won't ...regardless these stars always show them the way to each other...and hold so much meaning for them...But he tells her...NO...You can't go..."Khushi!...tum mere saath aisa nahi kar saktin" {u can't do this to me ]...His first touch in months ...his lips on her forehead and are no willing to let her go...Tears streaming down his face...venting out every emotion...he begs, pleads, orders, commands, cries, fears, ...without losing determination...His every words comes back to haunt him..."iss pyar main sahi aur ghalat ka koi matlab nahi..." [there is nothing right and wrong in this love...]...the only thing would be wrong if he lost her..."Khushi main tumhare bina..."[Khushi me ...without u..] and he can't complete it...he doesn't want to complete it...He is Arnav Singh Raizada who writes everyone's destiny...and he will write hers today...

He found a hope on Holi...and that became a vital connection in between them...and they always hear and feel presence of each other..Hamesha...

Khushi.."Kya aap sun sakte hain ..humare di ki Dhakan...

Arnav answered...Hamesha...

Yes he can hear hers and she can hear his...They are one in this ...the rhythm of this melodious life is one...His last hope ..."Jab tum mere paas hoti ho, tumhare saath saath mere dil ki dhakan bhi taiz ho jati hai...humari ...dhakanain ek ho jati hain..."...[ my heartbeat goes faster along with yours...when you are with me...our heartbeats become one...]

She has to hear him...

"Love is the voice of silence,a hope in fear, the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star..."  ~Cummings~

He brings her hand to his heart ..the very same way he did on Holi...Their soul Touch...Which their soles can recognize from miles...Which always ignites the flicker of this rhythmic reaction of Faith  and togetherness with hope ...as always...

Melody of this "Atoot Vishwas..." starts its movement...Dhak Dhak Dhak...and picks up spead...While holding her head so gently ...with closed eyes...behind tears...and she reciprocates with this beat of love and life... he calls her name...again...Khushi!!! ...

She hears it...finally she hears it...He opens his eyes...her sweet voice mingles with Sweet Rabba Ve in the BG...She breathes for him...his sinking heart picks up it's pace ...seeing her breathing and moving in his arms...

A smile appears behind cloudy eyes...and he holds her closer to his heart...with a promise that he will never let her go...and she makes it sure that he believes it too...she calls his name..."Arnavji!!!..."

"shhh" ...he whispers as always he does by holding her..."Kush bolne ki zaroorat nahin hai..."...[There is no need to say anything] ..Yes their heart have already confessed their solemnity ..no need of any word...

She holds his tearful face ...his wounds to sooth em...and he kisses her palm with deep love...the very same Palm where she has written his name..."A"...Both fills each other's heart with desirous rhythm of love and care ...While DeviMaiya drapes them with her love ...he drapes her with her Duppatta...Yes she is his...with divine forces' permission...and blessing...by any means...they are one ..for eternity...

She tries to get up but she can't ...he leans to scoop her up ...and He smiles lovingly and proudly seeing her hand on his shoulder and holding his vest  as always ..it's right place...

This completer the circle of eternity in their life...with full awakening for both of them...Where every doubt and misunderstanding has been removed  with the restoration of Faith and Love...

Eyes get locked together ...and he carries her without losing his gazes...being lost in each other..as she kept cupping his face...while he carries her...

as he did carry her from Devi Maiya's temple ...with his right on her "Zabardasti utha keh laijayenge..."..[u will take me forcefully...]...But even then their hearts b knew the rhythm despite their minds were in denial...Today Finally Two hearts together ...united for eternity...

faiqa,

you went through all the moments and layered them with your thoughts and memories of the growth of this feeling. beautiful writing. moving edits.

the power of a character and an emotion you bring out, yes, he makes destinies, today he will make hers. the roaring asr and inside him the child that fears loss, the child that wants back his world so he can breathe, he can be...

oh you make me feel for him again.

thanks for this piece.