in aphonic silence

but..

that silence was not speechless

It howled ..it screamed

the dismal days spent desolate

death that almost turned illfate

of near and dear left aghast

a lull in his mien.. and a still in her step

a piercing pang in either for their mate!

that silence was not speechless

It resonated

an infallbile trust in the beloved

pain crystallized on his visage

as he held her hand

tears rolling down in analgesic embrace

..the remnants of a tearing nightmare!

new life beckons without any shroud

when speech is silver.. silence is gold!

wonderful poem, indu... analgesic embrace... niiice.

enjoyed your take up there too. i had a bit of a disconnect with the episode, however barun sobti again did things with his acting... and yes, i felt clearly the play of powerful emotions, which is what ipk is really about and realised why it gets so deeply into us... we even use words like profound for the feeling it evokes.

love all our different opinions on the episode, says tehrew as soemthing about... has all of us thinking and feeling.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
hi sohara,

thanks for reading my super long take on an episode that i had even probl;ems with he he.

i agree, barun and sanaya made ipk epic... however the base of the story, laid out interlacing love of different relationships and ties gave the show a canvass wide and layered, made it much more than just another light frothy romance... and really, the cast was marvellous.

i am glad you feel so strongly about love thanks to barun and sanaya. i am so glad ipk made deep abiding love absolutely cool and brought love and romance back to centre stage. i bet it will help many young people really fall in love without caring about all the things you really must not care about if you really wish to experience pyaar.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

Thanks for reading the poem and the write up.

I wanted to read your take after finishing that poem. Now I head there to read into your disconnect.

The main reason why this episode worked for me was relative playing low on melodrama. This is daily soap world and what just happened was the central theme was their purported main story yet that was played real subtle by every one including Anjali in this episode. By the time of this episode, the stakes were really high, sinking trps, male lead coming back after 2 months, a major revelation , and this episode seemed to me like the makers were on a good redemption mode  for all the inanity played out last 3/4 months. It was like a major reprieve for a batsman to start his innings again afresh, to start the story again from a clean slate.

Ofcourse most of my optimism turned futile later but as a stand alone episode this strikes chord with me even today...and yes Barun was magnificent by that pool side.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Episode 292</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">As amorphous wind</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">caressed the harried night</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">two troubled souls </font><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">sought peace

in aphonic silence</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

but..</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">that silence was not speechless</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">It howled ..it screamed </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">the dismal days spent desolate

</font><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">death that almost turned illfate</font>

</em>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">of near and dear left aghast</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">a lull in his mien.. and a still in her step</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">a piercing pang in either for their mate!

</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">that silence was not speechless</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">It resonated</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">an infallbile trust in the beloved</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">pain crystallized on his visage</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">as he held her hand</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">tears rolling down in analgesic embrace</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">..the remnants of a tearing nightmare!

</font>

<em>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">new life beckons without any shroud</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">when speech is silver.. silence is gold!</font>

Beautiful Indu!
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indu di beautiful poem and those thoughts on 292 as you first saw it.

In a hurry so will be be laconic in my praise. it is very effective as far as I can tell.

by the way I enjoyed your comments to Ami earlier.. apni cheeze idhar udhar chorne ki adat.. uff..
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Ami, you forgot phone at home??πŸ€—
hamesha tumhari cheezen idhar udhar bhoolne ji aadat hai tumhe...πŸ˜†

but don't worry

Hamareliye us baath ki koi matlab nahi hai..πŸ˜†

we can bathe in SKD kahi bhi.. kaise bhi...πŸ˜†

haaaye mera ASR, yell at me some more pleej πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rhea,

by now you should know how much I love those who are laconic... πŸ˜ƒ 
so chalega .. nahi.. daudega.. thanks for commenting amidst your hurried schedule.
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Ami,

no more yelling...blowing cold is over.. now time to blow hot...πŸ˜†
you won't forget your phone again.."lagi sharth"??!πŸ˜†
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Hi girls, 

Interesting discussions. Wanna jump in, hopefully soon. 

Meanwhile, sharing a VM I made on a song that was suggested by Sohara a long time ago. It is a semi classical song called 'Sakhi piya' from the movie 'Khoya khoya chand'. Subtitles are given. Do take a look. Hope you like it. πŸ˜Š 

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFsEie6IEk 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFsEie6IEk[/YOUTUBE] 

Just lovely ladies,
i commented on FB, hope you guys found it :)

loved the begining with all the dupataa scenes...her dupattas are so flirty with ASR, never wantign to let him go, and esp that first scene where he thinks she has gone to lucknow...lol i remember joking all thos dupattas are symbols of phangurls πŸ˜†...i'm the one that sticks to his face like magnetπŸ˜ƒ

Like i said never heard the song but its really lovely, nice choise Soha!