Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What a pleasure it is to return to our PaRud, to read what the story could have been at one key juncture in the tale. And you write so beautifully and deliver their emotions so true to the tale that I can see it playing out in front of my eyes. Thanks. πŸ˜Š

Waiting for you to update the next chapter.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

What a pleasure it is to return to our PaRud, to read what the story could have been at one key juncture in the tale. And you write so beautifully and deliver their emotions so true to the tale that I can see it playing out in front of my eyes. Thanks.😊

Waiting for you to update the next chapter.

I just badly miss ur superb takes :((
What were those days :(
sho-shweet thumbnail
Your writing is as intense as RR1 and my Parud were..sigh.
Keep writing!
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sho-shweet

Your writing is as intense as RR1 and my Parud were..sigh.

Keep writing!

Ditto! Pls continue 😊
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

I just badly miss ur superb takes :((
What were those days :(

Aww that is so sweet of you!! πŸ€— But the fact is RR inspired me those days - the acting, the story the cinematography...everything!! I remember writing through the night five nights a week, because I just couldn't let it pass without a RReview. 😳 I was so on fire then - heck RR was setting off fireworks under me. πŸ˜† And now, I'm catching pneumonia waiting for one episode in two weeks to inspire me to write!!! Damn!

Chalo, at least these brilliant stories will make up for what could have been! 😊
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

</div>
<div>

Aww that is so sweet of you!! πŸ€—But the fact is RR inspired me those days - the acting, the story the cinematography...everything!! I remember writing through the night five nights a week, because I just couldn't let it pass without a RReview. 😳I was so on fire then - heck RR was setting off fireworks under me. πŸ˜†And now, I'mcatching pneumonia waiting for one episode in two weeks to inspire me to write!!! Damn!

Chalo, at least these brilliant stories will make up for what could have been! 😊

Please write an intense FF on PaRud na .. U are just a gifted writer and weave magic through ur words ..
bebo2050 thumbnail
your story reminds me of a our old rr . loved it , update soon . Edited by bebo2050 - 9 years ago
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Please write an intense FF on PaRud na .. U are just a gifted writer and weave magic through ur words ..

Thank you for your kind words. 😊 Of late I've been desperate enough to seriously consider attempting one, πŸ˜†  though I've never written any FF before, and if it weren't for some deadlines until Sept 30 that are giving me nightmares, I so would. I  promise to give it a shot, although I can't say when. 😊

Meanwhile, Sanish has just given us a wonderful read.
Edited by tvbug2011 - 9 years ago
...pinky... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh. My. God. I don't know how I'm going to survive this. πŸ˜³
pmohini1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really liked this chapter! Rudra seems to really hate Paro, but I hope he realizes that he loves her more than anything in this world. Can't wait for more!