Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Brilliant writing just brilliant ...what an intensity !!!
And you left us in a cliffhanger ..
Pls do continue soon ..
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update and big wala thanks for continuing the story ๐Ÿ˜Š
deep0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome! very interesting angle and take on the relationship. viewpoint of a no holds barred Major!
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am extremely happy that u continued this amazing angle in ur story .. So much eager to read the next part ..
Pls dear do update soon !!
rupao21 thumbnail
YES!! Chapter 1 is finally up. Good God, I cannot wait for the upcoming chapters. Thank you so much for continuing this. Wouldn't mind being PM'ed! :D
Now, chapter 1 was short but denoted Paro's fear and Rudra's intense attraction. The fact that he felt a tug... WAH! This means so many things, only to be revealed in your upcoming posts. 
This was a bit confusing, as the setting was unclear or maybe the picture above is it. I couldn't tell where she was on floor or why she was there etc. Nevertheless, their emotions have been conveyed comprehensibly. 

Hope you don't mind my mini critiquing, I don't intend to offend you any way though, it's nothing personal! 

Looking forward to more chapters.. lambe wala :p 
sanish23 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupao21

YES!! Chapter 1 is finally up. Good God, I cannot wait for the upcoming chapters. Thank you so much for continuing this. Wouldn't mind being PM'ed! :D

Now, chapter 1 was short but denoted Paro's fear and Rudra's intense attraction. The fact that he felt a tug... WAH! This means so many things, only to be revealed in your upcoming posts. 
This was a bit confusing, as the setting was unclear or maybe the picture above is it. I couldn't tell where she was on floor or why she was there etc. Nevertheless, their emotions have been conveyed comprehensibly. 

Hope you don't mind my mini critiquing, I don't intend to offend you any way though, it's nothing personal! 

Looking forward to more chapters.. lambe wala :p 

Hey not at all, I like getting feedback. The chapter was short cause I am in an extremely busy stage right now for the past months Writing is   therapeutic for me so I try to relaxx through it . If the pic is confusing should i remove it? I just add it to sort of set the mood of the chapter not really to show the placement of the characters.

Other chapters are coming up soon! Also do let me know what you want to see or prefer okay? =)
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update. 
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! Superb. so does justice to RR. brilliant! 
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the link for the prologue doesnt work! so want to read it. Pls continue...
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
uhu uhu ! do i sound excited ..๐Ÿ˜•ofc am excited .this chappi is so good ..bring the next update soon pls ๐Ÿ˜ณ