Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captjs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww... Emotional... Love is on the air... M so excited :)
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the new threadπŸ₯³

Awesome update
Please continue soon and thank you for the PM :))
anjali9996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice 1
loved it yaar
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ruladiya bano 😭
I expected this reaction from Zoya...poor gal

Oh really ?! There is nobody to cry over your death ?! Who am i ?! Who the hell am i to you ?! Am i nobody to you ?! You think that you are nothing to me ?! Don't you consider me at least as your friend ?! You think that i don't care about you ?! You think that Ammi, Najma and Danial Sir don't care about you ?! You think that you mean nothing to me ?! You think that i'll be happy seeing you in pain ?! You think that i'll be happy seeing your tears ?! You think that i won't be bothered seeing your life in danger ?! Do you really think that i don't care about you ?! Look at me Zoya, do you really think that i'm happy by telling you to lose the baby ?! Do you really think that i don't care about you or the baby ?! If i wouldn't care about you, i would never ask you to lose it !! Dammit !! And you dared to say that i don't care about you ?! You think that i.." Asad kept shaking her closer with each question, he was deeply hurt for what she said, πŸ₯Ί my heart cried out fr him... 😭 😭 thisz brilliant

the pain of ASYA, n their love is beautifully penned πŸ‘
Zoya dnt want 2 loose their baby..   πŸ˜› ..oye pagli dnt worry u vl soon have dimpled kid... bt this baby vl put ur life in danger..

aww he's carrying her in his arms ❀️ ...juts can't wait fr Zoe manoing asad chapter
continue soon
I got 2 know instead of aborting u planned miscarriage... nice idea..I liked it...
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for new thread πŸ₯³
Its truly an emotional updt 😭
Nd I loved it

Beautifully penned it down wht thy felt at that tym
Thy both r right at their places 😭
But still... I dnt knw wht u r thinking wht to do with the baby
Mujhe zoya nd baby sf chahiye
I m in love with dis asad more nd more with each updt 😳
Sana... She is Nc...

Continue soon
Amulya9 thumbnail
congratulations fr d new thread.. many more 2 come
Alone111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amulya9

ruladiya bano 😭
I expected this reaction from Zoya...poor gal

Oh really ?! There is nobody to cry over your death ?! Who am i ?! Who the hell am i to you ?! Am i nobody to you ?! You think that you are nothing to me ?! Don't you consider me at least as your friend ?! You think that i don't care about you ?! You think that Ammi, Najma and Danial Sir don't care about you ?! You think that you mean nothing to me ?! You think that i'll be happy seeing you in pain ?! You think that i'll be happy seeing your tears ?! You think that i won't be bothered seeing your life in danger ?! Do you really think that i don't care about you ?! Look at me Zoya, do you really think that i'm happy by telling you to lose the baby ?! Do you really think that i don't care about you or the baby ?! If i wouldn't care about you, i would never ask you to lose it !! Dammit !! And you dared to say that i don't care about you ?! You think that i.." Asad kept shaking her closer with each question, he was deeply hurt for what she said, πŸ₯Ί my heart cried out fr him... 😭 😭 thisz brilliant

the pain of ASYA, n their love is beautifully penned πŸ‘
Zoya dnt want 2 loose their baby..   πŸ˜› ..oye pagli dnt worry u vl soon have dimpled kid... bt this baby vl put ur life in danger..

aww he's carrying her in his arms ❀️ ...juts can't wait fr Zoe manoing asad chapter
continue soon
I got 2 know instead of aborting u planned miscarriage... nice idea..I liked it...

Amu... Dimple kid !?
Seriously... 1st love express cheyni 😳
Amulya9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gowtu

Amu... Dimple kid !?
Seriously... 1st love express cheyni 😳

haha...he vl do it soon.. 😳
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congratulations for new thread
awesome part little emotional but wow
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
Alone111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amulya9

haha...he vl do it soon.. 😳

Let's see πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Woh actually se aage bade tab na πŸ˜†

Wht do u think... She ll agree to abort the child !?