PaRud SS | Main Tu Hamesha PART 4 PAGE 14

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

This takes place about a month after Rudra becomes Myrah's security officer. He saved her from marrying the fraud Rohit. She decides to remain in India instead of returning abroad. Rudra is still her security officer and he protects her, he feels drawn to her face as it was Paro's... but he is not in love with Myrah. Myrah on the other hand realises she is in love with Rudra.

Rest assured it's a twist :p Myrah = Paro.

Main Tu Hamesha

Part one

Thunder roared and lightning flashed in the sky as if it were camera flashes. Rain was coming... soon very soon. It seemed like it was going to be a storm.

Myrah ran out of her hotel behind Rudra who was walking swiftly towards his car. "Stop! Rudra please!"

Rudra stopped suddenly causing Myrah to run into him, he steadied her with his strong arms. "Kya?" (What?) Rudra questioned her.

Myrah gulped and blurted out, "I'm in love with you Rudra." Myrah smiled as she finally managed to say what she had practiced over and over in front of her mirror for the past two days.

Rudra was shocked to say the least. "Myrah I... I'm not...I don't love you! I can't."  He removed his hands from her shoulders and reached his car.

Myrah's smile faded and she ran behind him, "But you... this month you're been so nice to me. You've been smiling, laughing, protecting me, you've made me feel like someone cares... I thought you had feelings for me..." 

Rudra out rightly said, "I was doing my job, nothing else Myrah!"

Myrah asked, "So back there a few minutes ago, you nearly kissed me! Was that a part of your job too?"

Rudra's hands fisted and he punched the hood of his car, "That was a mistake, I never should have... I can't do this. I need to go."

Myrah stood in front of his car door before he could open it. "No! Tell me why? Is something wrong with me?"

Rudra yelled, "Yes everything... you're not supposed to look like her!"

Myrah trembled out of fear; she had never seen Rudra react this way before. Yes he kept to himself, he freaked out sometimes, got angry, but he never yelled like this. Who was he talking about? Who did she look like?

Myrah looked into his hazel brown eyes and asked, "Who do I look like?"

Rudra held her shoulders harshly, "MY WIFE! YOU LOOK LIKE MY WIFE..."

Myrah winced at his grip on her and stuttered, "Yoo ur   wif eee?"

Rudra angrily pulled her away from in front of his car door, "Yes my wife. I'm only in love with my wife. He pointed at himself, and then pointed at her, "Main... (Me)  Tu (You)... kabhi nahin ho sakta... (can never happen)"

He got inside his car, started the engine and drove off. She stared at his car until it disappeared into the dark of the night. Rain began pouring heavily but Myrah remained rooted in the same position. Her tears started spilling over and then her vision blurred.

Part two (page 4) 

Part three (page 9)

This was my first Rangrasiya shot. - {One Shot} Tum Hi Ho

Twitter account:  https://twitter.com/_Arnav_Khushi_

Writing Index:  Sarita's Writing Index

Edited by sarita_barun - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting prologue :)
Eager to read more :)
Pls continue soon dear
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Jyoti..

nice start 

Continue soon πŸ˜Š

Thank you for commenting.
xx-parudxxo thumbnail
OMG Loved it!!! Pleeease update ASAP!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start, please continued!
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its nice, please continue. πŸ‘πŸΌ
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely start.
waiting for the next part😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rudra finally told Myrah about Paro. What happens next? Eagerly waiting for you to update, loved the story so far.
-Zesty- thumbnail
Lovely, dear.
Great start ... would like to read more :)