New IshRa OS: Dil se...I love you

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone this is my OS based on precap where Raman is saying I Love You to "distract" Ishita.

I don't know for others but I personally think he meant every word he was saying.

Is he practicing for later?

Can't say but this man is hooked and cooked! But of course it will take Ishita much hard work to get this man to admit that he has fallen head over heels in love with his Madrassan.

This small OS is simply a light and naughty one.

Hope you like it. Please do hit LIKE if you like and why not leave a comment or a feedback also.

Thank u

Omshreejaanu/osj

Dil se...I Love You

Siggy :  A "Temptations" Creation

The lights were off and the room was dark. It was very late in the night but Raman was in bed with all his senses awake. What was he trying to do some hours back? He asked himself with shock all over his face. HE HAS COMPLETELY LOST IT!!

She was wincing with pain and was refusing to let him massage that painful wrist as per the doctor's instructions. He was already feeling guilty that she got hurt because of him and he genuinely wanted to help but Ishita was simply not being easy. She is worse than Ruhi. Raman concluded.  The doctor had said to cajole and distract her and that was the only way he had thought! Not a very clever move Bhalla for a person of your caliber, he admitted to himself now! That was a very risky business that you were trying to do. Raman kicked himself mentally.

Taking her wrist in his hand, looking at her straight in the eyes, he had told her while trying to "fix" that wrist in the process:

-          Ever since we had that conversation about our first love, I realized that I have fallen for you. I love you Ishita.

She was shocked.

He was flabbergasted because that was not he had really planned to say to her.

How he had ended telling her what he has been refusing to admit to himself since weeks beat him.  But thank God he had saved his life on time.

-          I was just joking Jhansi ki Rani. Just to distract you. See your wrist is fine now. It is no longer painful.

Poor Ishita!! Her face was priceless!

-          You were joking! Janwar kahin ka!

-          Of course! Now that you are perfectly fine, can I get back my bed? Your sofa is waiting for you

Jhansi ki Rani had huffed and puffed and went to sleep on her sofa. Phewww!!

Finally after tossing and turning for hours, sleep had invaded him.

The next morning he was woken up by her sweet voice murmuring his name. When he opened his eyes, he found himself drowning in her big saucer-like eyes with her perfume invading his nostrils. Her face was only millimeters away from him. She was literally over him and Raman stayed glued on the bed with his hands at both sides clutching the bed sheet to get a control of himself. He needed to push her away NOW before his manhood gives him away.

-          Meri upar kya kar rahi ho. Mere khoon choosne ka iraada hain kya? Kal mauka nahin mila na! Ishita mein dekh raha houn, U don't leave an opportunity to touch me but... I am telling you I am not interested. Get off me ghayal sherni.

But Ishita didn't budge at all leaving Raman flummoxed and very conscious of her proximity. She kept staring at Raman and finally she said calmly and seriously:

-          I know Raman you only wanted to distract me to help me. I also want to believe that you are not interested in me but you know what Raman?

Raman was speechless. He gulped and listened to what she was saying with her eyes never leaving his a second.

-          I have caught you stealing glances at me many times which means I affect you just the way you affect me. You don't like me but you don't hate me also. And even you do hate me Raman, I wouldn't mind at all because hate is a form of love also which hasn't found a way to express itself logically. But I know you don't hate me also Raman. Your eyes, your shouts have always betrayed your concern and care for me.

Raman was lost and kept staring at her. Since when had this Madrassan turned so bold?? Today not a single word was coming in his mouth to get him away from her. He could feel her breathe fanning his face when she was talking or should he say when she was bewitching him.

-          Raman you have said I love you to me once for Ruhi and once to distract me but it is said that everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time. Aap mujhe I love you kaho ge Raman. Aur iss baar na Ruhi ke liye naa kissi aur reason ke liye. Dil se I love you kahoge aap. And I will wait for that day Raman.

Raman's heart was thudding in his chest, a rush of adrenalin welling inside him. Was it real or was he dreaming? He was brought back to reality by a high octave:

-          Kya hua! Raman! Aap ke hosh urgaye kya mere lecture sun ne ke baad?

A confused Raman saw a laughing Ishita snapping her fingers in front of his face.

-          I was joking Ravan Kumar! Beating you at you own game!

She had a huge grin over her face and Raman finally regaining his composure, exclaimed:

-          Main bewakoof nahin houn. I didn't believe for even one minute this drama of yours.

Ishita turned away to go but stopped and closed in to say:

-          I am only a dentist but the rate at which your heart was drumming is quite alarming.

With her index on the left side of his chest, she mutters with a glint in her eyes: You need to get it check as soon as possible.

She turned on her heels to go leaving Raman with an expression that he would go cuckoo any time with her around. While she was leaving, she kept talking:

-          I suggest you take a cold shower today Raman, your face is all flushed.

An irritating Raman yelled at her back:

-          Sharam kar Ishita Iyer!

-          Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla!!

He heard her giggled as she entered the living room.

He was now alone. A flushed Raman finally admitted to himself:

Jhansi ki Rani hadd se zyaada smart ho rahi hain!!

Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani_prem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for the next part...
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful OS!!! So funny and hot romantic at the same time!!! Playing the scene in my head now!! 
vampire12345678 thumbnail
As always a another epic piece from u 
Just soo perfect hope this happens in the show 
I love bold ishita 
This is very entertaining 
Very good work as always 
But it was soo short 
Write longer as I love u r work 
Amazing work 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aww jaanu...this ws too too good,,,very very typical IshRa of YHM..!!

n yes evn i am with u jaanu...i truly beleive n hv reasons to beleive wht he said ws dilse...bt ofcourse not wht he planned to distract her..bt when he realised wht kaand he did,he obviously will try to cover it up with lame reason of distractin her..!!

lovely sig jaanu u made..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so typical Ishra,..just like how Ishita got back at Raman for that kahin tumhe mujhse pyar to nahi ho gaya one..loved it!!.GREAT :)
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
awww this was wonderful
ishita was superb๐Ÿ˜Ž
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic OS Dear!Pls do write more on IshRa & pm Me!
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was so good loved the bold Ishita
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love it! I hope you are planning to continue.