OMG OMG
Amazinggg post 👏
Totally Agree with you
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SZBR

Who was the target audience for RR?

not just  actor and actress fans , i think first and foremost the makers should get this myth corrected , IF or twitter is a wrong representation of an average soap viewer 

soap viewer in my opinion are people who like to watch a story progress everyday , see characters build and see how thee character they understand and find interesting react in certain situations

i watch shows across the world , i completely admire some actors , but i dont bother to search who they are and convert myself into  a fan sorry fanatic 

the fanatics sorry fans who speak about the people are your target group too , but the involvement you see is surreal and not a correct representation of the entire  target group 
i log in IF not because i am a fan , i login because i like to discuss about the show , IF at times is a different phenomena , you can see that many times when the show is bad IF becomes interesing with ever evolving theories 
i am also RR's target group , i am no fan or fanatic , i am just a viewer

so yeah bottom line a sanaya fan sorry fanatic who is still upset not seeing her with barun is not the only target audience for RR
Edited by tttttt1 - 9 years ago
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

All I want to say is as a Sanaya supporter I would like to watch her work, enjoy it and if the content does not please me just abstain from watching and wait patiently for her next show. The last thing I want to do is become a hindrance or headache for her and her team by either wanting to restrict her work with one co-actor, or act in only one kind of shows or a particular kind of roles. By doing any of that I become a roadblock to her shows and ultimately, as you said, may kill her career in the long run.

She has earned her fame and name with her own hardwork and choices and none of us were part of it. I would in future too respect her intelligence and choices and refrain from harassing anyone and if fans (fanatics) have that much power in determining an actor's or show's fate then it is even more important to be prudent with that kind of influence.

That said as a viewer I too have a right to critique the content of shows and have my likes and dislikes. Finally, if the show or the direction it is taking does not please me I have all the power to switch off the TV or seek another form of entertainment at 9:30pm, leaving those who are liking the soap to enjoy it in peace. Everyone does not have to have same taste in shows or similar opinions. At the end of the day it a show to entertain people and bread and butter for the cast and crew.

RR is team work and is as much Ashish's show, Saurabh's show as it is Sanaya's and rest of the cast.

hey buddy 
why do i feel this post is another rat experiment 
the makers screw up the story and blame the audience sorry target group , me and my buddies for not accepting paro a village girl in my fanaticism sorry fan sorry what 
please clarify dear target group  SZBR
Edited by tttttt1 - 9 years ago
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not too sure what has been going on in terms of the fandom for RR and the TRPs as I like some fans of the show lead a busy professional life and don't get the time to watch it religiously every day.
Instead I've had to play catch up since January in and around my social and professional life.
Both RR and Beintehaa I started watching and from what I can see both shows showed promise and I was hooked by the characters and storyline.

RR was a bit more mature in that it dealt with things in a more adult way but I liked that.
Being 30 years old I liked the boldness.

Beintehaa (whilst I know not related to this forum) was a tad bit amateurish and 'stupid' in certain methods of storytelling.

RR i enjoyed throughly and quite honestly I found no fault in the characters of Rudra and Paro, in fact it was nice to see that 'earthy' rajasthani way of life, the dialogue and dialect and seeing both actors in traditional avatars was nice.

It's saddening to know that perhaps some fans may have led to the change in script, unfortunately too many shows seem to fall into the 'TRP' trap and PHs panic to try and appease certain groups of fans rather than choosing to stick to their guns and tell the story that they initially set out to tell.

It's a shame because I too was a fan of IPKKND and saw how the fanatics eventually brought that show to an abrupt end.

I'm not even up to the current track in RR so finding out the they seemed to have opted for a premature leap and death of a character for a modern twist is a bit worrying because the show is only 6 months in so realistically had plenty of time before it needed to take such drastic action.

I understand your sentiments and yes social media/fans have a right to voice their opinions etc, but I really think that some of the younger fans on IF and of these daily soaps take things way too seriously and have extreme reactions.

It's a shame because I've been on IF since I was in my early twenties and over the years it's the same scenerio just a different show.

So many good shows have faltered because of fans and their reactions getting out of hand.

I don't aim to offend or accuse anyone, just merely wanted to put my POV across.
unkinigahoksaye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shantonu touched Paro after shooting her - he collected so much of the blood in his hands - not from the floor - there was not a single hand print of his. Rather he touched her (watch Red Dragon of Hollywood) to cause her the maximum pain and to violate her sanctity.

now it hits me,when rudra harassed her and she burnt her hands it was all fine .
this show has always been this
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone post a link to 

Red Dragon of Hollywood  
so I can see what TM is talking about ?
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tvbuf

Can someone post a link to 

Red Dragon of Hollywood  
so I can see what TM is talking about ?

I have not watched this - and here is a link to the written story.. won't be searching either as i cannot digest horror or crime stuff n even reading the description was too much for me :(
sharing this cz it might be better for u to read it first, cz i don't think many who frequent IF would have the stomach for something like this... anyway decide for urself :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dragon_%28film%29
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TM , Kudos - looks like your word bank has drained out in this post.. Nice thought though !
Few thoughts on your post:
But how do account a  fanatic or fan responsible for an actor's career graph ??? 😲

I work with a software giant , one of my project i designed few cartoon characters , we developed them in our mind designed them made them sing n dance gave them beautiful clothing programmed them  loved them voted for them as favorites then sent them to market ...

Few of them become a hit among all kids few of them are just sitting in the shop forever ever with no business ... 
Now tell me for the hit ones do I raise my collar stating I am the one who is behind its market business ??? what is my contribution here ? 

I am one among those who was in the thought process of getting this soft toy to market !! Thats it - my career is not decided on its business -  

You me even everyone in this forum can state we loved Paro we didnt make her a success or failure thats not in our hands !!  We can feel for this character and our anger is that its layers were not narrated properly to us and was abruptly destroyed by creatives !! 

If you still hold a fanatic in you responsible u need to check out latest bytes from SI it is just a overnight change for her the person who ws portraying Paro to get into a new role - Why are u n me weeping so much then ?? Lets try to check out RR 2 the new KKHH in television !
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajisrini23

TM , Kudos - looks like your word bank has drained out in this post.. Nice thought though !

Few thoughts on your post:
But how do account a  fanatic or fan responsible for an actor's career graph ??? 😲

I work with a software giant , one of my project i designed few cartoon characters , we developed them in our mind designed them made them sing n dance gave them beautiful clothing programmed them  loved them voted for them as favorites then sent them to market ...

Few of them become a hit among all kids few of them are just sitting in the shop forever ever with no business ... 
Now tell me for the hit ones do I raise my collar stating I am the one who is behind its market business ??? what is my contribution here ? 

I am one among those who was in the thought process of getting this soft toy to market !! Thats it - my career is not decided on its business -  

You me even everyone in this forum can state we loved Paro we didnt make her a success or failure thats not in our hands !!  We can feel for this character and our anger is that its layers were not narrated properly to us and was abruptly destroyed by creatives !! 

If you still hold a fanatic in you responsible u need to check out latest bytes from SI it is just a overnight change for her the person who ws portraying Paro to get into a new role - Why are u n me weeping so much then ?? Lets try to check out RR 2 the new KKHH in television !

Yes, we in IF do make a difference in the rankings/popularity/whatever of the actors. Sanaya is considered a star. Recently I saw some post that stated in 2014 Ashish Sharma became a star. What is the measurement for being considered a star ? I think the online fans have a lot to do with it - the voting for awards, best this, best that, the Celebrity pages on IF - all these contribute to the celebrity status, in my opinion.  If anyone knows otherwise, please share.

Your last paragraph - we should not think that SI will weep in front of us if a favorite character of hers is killed. She is a professional and she is on the sets to act. She has a certain trust in the PH that is why she took up the show. Unfortunately the show has not been doing well with TRPs, and sometimes such shows don't continue. Any actor will be happy to try new things in order to save their show, regardless of how they feel about the old character.A new show takes months to take off the ground and hit the TV screens, so it is in the PH, cast, and crew's best interest that the show continue. At this point the actors will not say (even if they want to) - no don't kill off such and such character.

I loved the Parud story, but at the end of the day I want an actor I really like, to do well, so I move on, along with the actor.