I (Sanaya Fanatic) killed Paro (and now killing Sanayas career)

Posted: 9 years ago

I won't apologize, neither I will sugar coat - this is the time I tell the truth.

From the very beginning, I was not happy seeing Sanaya without Barun. Still when Rang Raiysa launched, I did everything to bash her new role that she is not getting enough screen space, her POV is not shown - where is our glamorous, hot, gorgeous, bubbly Sanaya? Rather they are showing a soulful village girl who is creating history in Indian Television. I misinterpreted Sanaya's early interviews that she does not like the character either (watch her interview during the Women's Day celebration by the PH). Now after all my efforts, I have convinced the Channel and the PH that the low TRP is due to her and they are so influenced that they eventually compromised the life of the show: Paro to give a reboot to the story. An unpredictable storyline is now entirely predictable: unnecessarily modernized bindaas Myrah (instead of innocently unaware of many facets of life Paro) with Coffee in hand (what a pathetic effort to portray real life persona of Sanaya), will grow motherly affection for a widower's (with a very complex past) son and will evolve as a seriously responsible woman with Indian look. Well, what will be Rudra's role? Protector and guide. But during Myrah's evolution process, he will find Myrah annoying (instead of his initial mistrust about Paro's role). This reboot means the Channel and the PH thought Sanaya's abilities (glamor-acting-fandom) were underutilized so let's reboot and feed the same story through a modern much younger girl. But well, who made that happen? Me - a Sanaya fanatic who has always stereotyped her. Even today I am super excited to see Sanaya's new look. Why? Because, just Sanaya is there. But I forgot the version 1 was an extremely sad story about a girl (Paro) who pretty much had nothing in her life and even at the end was defeated to a killer who won an evil battle. How come we rejoice with Sanaya's new role then? When I will let her (Sanaya) grow and give her the full support in her role(s) other than my stereotyping (bubbly, gorgeous, glamorous, hot) about her? Rang Rasiya never targeted the viewers who are more than 50 or typical married Indian women who love to watch super women with pet husbands. Therefore, the target group of viewers (me and my buddies) failed to provide support to Sanaya to be the trend setter in Indian Telly Shows by playing the role of Paro - her (Paro's) brutal elimination from the show is due to us.

PS. Shantonu touched Paro after shooting her - he collected so much of the blood in his hands - not from the floor - there was not a single hand print of his. Rather he touched her (watch Red Dragon of Hollywood) to cause her the maximum pain and to violate her sanctity. Now imagine how much pain she suffered even before her death - still I am rejoicing by saying Sanaya is looking good? Because, I am a fanatic, not a fan (shame on me). I knew - I was brainless, now I know I don't have a heart either. In less than half an hour I brutally executed a loving mother and now indulging into western looks because I think that's how India will change. What a Paro out of half a billion village Paros can do? Kill her.

PSS. Rudra is no more in Army - because for me and my buddies a cocky businessman is more desirable than an Army officer who protects India every single day and whose wife/mom/daughter/sister wait for them every day and night ... one day they see him returning home either running or in a coffin ...

πŸ‘ You made me speechless. Wonderful post πŸ‘πŸΌ
I don't know what to say. Don't be too harsh on yourself. It is the CV's fault to,have not tapped such a potential plot with two amazing leads and instead having sought to this pathetic change. I have given up on indian shows. Will that make a difference, not likely,this trend will continue.
Wow, you do have a way with words and have  touched hearts, with your simple honesty! πŸ‘πŸΌ

It takes courage, boldness and you seem to have that running in your blood. 

Speechless - Is what comes to mind, for any reader who comes across this marvelous postπŸ‘

I think by the end of the day, a faulty system is something that seems to dishearten fans, and in a way, binds them to watch regular saas-bahu shows. Sad, but the unavoidable truth. 

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SZBR

PS. Shantonu touched Paro after shooting her - he collected so much of the blood in his hands - not from the floor - there was not a single hand print of his. Rather he touched her (watch Red Dragon of Hollywood) to cause her the maximum pain and to violate her sanctity. Now imagine how much pain she suffered even before her death - 

Not going to comment on the rest of your post because it's not my place to, but this part here made me cry. 

God, my poor darling Paro. I have no words. I am so upset thinking about this.

Typically I don't post often, neither i follow-up on my post. But today on every single post I will see complementing Sanaya's new role or character in this show - I will repost my post. There is a limit of brainlessness and hearlessness which should be tolerated ... and if possible (if you feel the same), please do the same ...

Edited by jally - 9 years ago
Well described the difference between fanatics and fansπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by SZBR

I won't apologize, neither I will sugar coat - this is the time I tell the truth.

From the very beginning, I was not happy seeing Sanaya without Barun. Still when Rang Raiysa launched, I did everything to bash her new role that she is not getting enough screen space, her POV is not shown - where is our glamorous, hot, gorgeous, bubbly Sanaya? Rather they are showing a soulful village girl who is creating history in Indian Television. I misinterpreted Sanaya's early interviews that she does not like the character either (watch her interview during the Women's Day celebration by the PH). Now after all my efforts, I have convinced the Channel and the PH that the low TRP is due to her and they are so influenced that they eventually compromised the life of the show: Paro to give a reboot to the story. An unpredictable storyline is now entirely predictable: unnecessarily modernized bindaas Myrah (instead of innocently unaware of many facets of life Paro) with Coffee in hand (what a pathetic effort to portray real life persona of Sanaya), will grow motherly affection for a widower's (with a very complex past) son and will evolve as a seriously responsible woman with Indian look. Well, what will be Rudra's role? Protector and guide. But during Myrah's evolution process, he will find Myrah annoying (instead of his initial mistrust about Paro's role). This reboot means the Channel and the PH thought Sanaya's abilities (glamor-acting-fandom) were underutilized so let's reboot and feed the same story through a modern much younger girl. But well, who made that happen? Me - a Sanaya fanatic who has always stereotyped her. Even today I am super excited to see Sanaya's new look. Why? Because, just Sanaya is there. But I forgot the version 1 was an extremely sad story about a girl (Paro) who pretty much had nothing in her life and even at the end was defeated to a killer who won an evil battle. How come we rejoice with Sanaya's new role then? When I will let her (Sanaya) grow and give her the full support in her role(s) other than my stereotyping (bubbly, gorgeous, glamorous, hot) about her? Rang Rasiya never targeted the viewers who are more than 50 or typical married Indian women who love to watch super women with pet husbands. Therefore, the target group of viewers (me and my buddies) failed to provide support to Sanaya to be the trend setter in Indian Telly Shows by playing the role of Paro - her (Paro's) brutal elimination from the show is due to us.

PS. Shantonu touched Paro after shooting her - he collected so much of the blood in his hands - not from the floor - there was not a single hand print of his. Rather he touched her (watch Red Dragon of Hollywood) to cause her the maximum pain and to violate her sanctity. Now imagine how much pain she suffered even before her death - still I am rejoicing by saying Sanaya is looking good? Because, I am a fanatic, not a fan (shame on me). I knew - I was brainless, now I know I don't have a heart either. In less than half an hour I brutally executed a loving mother and now indulging into western looks because I think that's how India will change. What a Paro out of half a billion village Paros can do? Kill her.

PSS. Rudra is no more in Army - because for me and my buddies a cocky businessman is more desirable than an Army officer who protects India every single day and whose wife/mom/daughter/sister wait for them every day and night ... one day they see him returning home either running or in a coffin ...

πŸ‘ I like your straightforwardness.

Sanaya irani has my respect as a wonderful actress. I lke her a lot but i dont make a good fan girl.. I watched this show because they promised me journey of paro and rudra. I clicked with paro's character from the beginning. I PUT UP WITH ALL THE CRAP,THEY SHOWED ME BECAUSE OF PARO. RR HAS LOST ITS ESSENCE AND SOUL...the novelty is no more there.. I could..would have easily watched 1001 other desisoaps if bubbly FL and businessman  ML was what i wanted. I chose this show because of paro rudra and their journey. I feel cheated. πŸ˜‘

THE MAN I KNOW RUDRA TO BE WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. LOOKALIKE  OR NOT. PARO WAS/IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE HIS BEGINNING AND END... I DONT SEE HOW THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE MYRA WORK...  

@ highlighted--agreed
@red-- gosh...i skipped that part..i did not watch it..but the way you put it..my god..PARO...😭 It hurts..it hurts more than anything. 

--kate--

Edited by kate_austen - 9 years ago
Who are u?

You seem to be one of the creatives and I wont lie...I stalked ur previous posts and read them to come to this conclusion.

Well whatever it is...the sarcasm you have used here is very subtle yet very powerful.

Correct me if I am wrong ...This post is only trying to throw back at those audience who are so "Sanaya-fied" that they have no clue what damage they have caused to the show and the woman herself.

I dont want to play blame game here...but all I want to say is for people like me ...who were watching the show for the story, for the characters of Paro and Rudra, who were sold as soul mates to us with a strong powerful eternal love that has strength to overcome the evil...feel cheated to the core.

If evil could win like this...then I'd rather not believe in love or simplicity and strength that Paro showed.